Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SentryCub

Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:33 pm
User Image
Yoite Uchiha

XXXXXXXWith the Spears Of Heavenly Might I shall defend this great Nation !
XXXXXXXMy Blazing Valor shall see to the survival of my nation at the cost of Death !
XXXXXXXGenin || Konohagakure [ Leaf ] || Bukijutsu Class || Uchiha

The presence of another came upon them and it was with first glance that a brand of it's own unique essence was brought attention. For the actual first time now Yoite has came face to face with another that was among the leaf. Quite puzzling for someone like himself that has taken the time to make close acquaintance with many in the leaf regardless of clan or background. Her words were spoken in riddles and yet they seemed to have a hidden meaning to them. Journey. The word only made it quite clear that she ventured here from another village and nation. His gaze upon her revealed a almost indifferent aroma that was like a atmosphere of it's own origin. A cold air upon them. Rising with the slight change in atmosphere was his own uneasy feeling about this one. The feeling that Miss Mona and this girl were somehow related was hazy like a mist. Looking towards Mona with a joyful smile, "Miss Mona, I just forgot that I left my distant sister behind at the dojo. I'll see if any other classmates are intrested into a mock battle at the open grounds. I hope you'll come once your done here, of course." sliding off his stoll with a wavering hand towards Mona and Septima as he parted ways.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:30 pm
User Image
And You Are?

M o n a

"Farewell Yoite." As he took his leave Mona did too shift her attention back to Septima. The frosty adopted child of the family, but family nonetheless. She had earned her right upon the Souseiki's and for that she would be thought of as no different than any other. "Hera's mood has not been the best as of late, perhaps your presence could lighter her otherwise melancholy demeanor." She took another quick sip of water before she answered Septima's true question. "I am a part of this Village as you do know well. I am merely eating at an establishment, so it would be exactly as it appears. I am doing ... how would you go about saying this ... nothing."  

Misujage

Saint

Azorii

Partying Cat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:00 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Septima smiled, only seeming to glance at the stranger that departed so shortly upon her arrival. Yet it was nothing trivial in lingering on whom he was, his name had been given on behalf of Mona's farewell acknowledgment. Now the space that was present upon Yoite's departure was occupied by herself in a series of delicate movements, crossing her legs as she calmly breathed. Leaning inward, she could feel Mona's breath. " Mhmmmm" Was her only response on behalf of her sister's antics currently, she would take care of such soon. After all her reason for coming was to see her after all. Glistening hues of blue, dispelling a cool phase of ice as her main attraction became fixated upon Mona. Placing her thumb upon her chin and running it along the smooth surface of her skin, she would be greeted by a silent smile. "Mhmmmm......What is your satisfaction?" and at that moment, the glass was spilled over. Water rushing down the counter and upon her cousin unfortunately, Septima's expression remained blank with the exception of her smile. Growing, glowing with a dark sincerity in the unfortunate happenstance and yet a pleasured appeal played within them. The rushing water shortly pausing in he clasp of her cold admittance upon it.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:09 pm
User Image
And You Are?

M o n a

Mona's eyes shut abruptly as she felt the water run upon her. Quelling her anger before it even got a chance to start. She extended an arm, forcing Septima back and away from her. With that she merely turned about and the stool and stood. Hands wavering over her clothing to strike away any stray droplets of water. Though her clothing was wet now she would have no choice but to change them. Though cold as well, for Septima brought an eerie air of coldness about her. Awkward because that was an ability known to the Snow Users, it was certainly not one the Hyouton Clan had [ > .> yeah hoe I went there ] "To answer your question, I am satisfied enough when my personal space is maintained and respected. Do not come close again without permission, you gain one free pass due to our relation and your ignorance of my wishes. It will not pass again." She shifted her head, black locks draping about her face as she shifted her view. Looking back at her blue haired cousin.  

Misujage

Saint

Azorii

Partying Cat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:21 pm
The hand that rejected her was lightly touched with the palm of her hand, closing her eyes she threw back her head in ecstasy. A lucid dream a simple touch had battered her into, with a hand to the counter she had crippled the force of the blow. Her ankles met, she stood back upright a giddy chuckle lured from her voice and the expression that beheld her. Bewildered, estranged and slowly yet formed into a snicker of the sorts. A light pressure of emotion in her face, and then blank. As if all expression had been erased, long azure locks rocking to and fro from the whole ordeal. "Ignorance?" She repeated quickly, harsh and vicious almost with a coy signature to trace her posed expression. Stepping forward, head lowered as her fingers ran along the edges. " There are no rules to love...." Sharp blues met her own, " Or have you set boundaries on such as well?" Yet her last words held little note for Mona to give reaction, a hand running threw her hair as the other gripped her right wrist, forcing her toward the counter. " My sweet sheep....your wolf has come" Breathing against her neck, she allowed her hair to cascade about them. The store owner and few customers staring in disbelief of the incident.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:30 pm
User Image
And You Are?

M o n a

The shock of being grabbed stunned Mona but for a moment, but she soon came back to reality when she felt the breath against her neck. Poor little Septima if only she knew what she had coming for such actions. "You gain no pass for the refusal of my wishes Septima ..." She spoke with little emotion as her head snapped backward in a fit of motion. Alas, the back of her head would collide with the top of Septima's. Avoidance was very unlikely as the filthy child was breathing upon Mona's neck greedily. Than with her free left amr she rotated her body and brought her left elbow towards Septima's left ribs in preparation for a strike. She had warned the young woman already, and the eyes of other people meant little to Mona at this time.  

Misujage

Saint

Azorii

Partying Cat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:50 pm
Her grip upon her hair quickened in a harsh pull as it was wrapped about her wrist, fingers weaving [/this is where she made her jutsu] upon the obsidian locks, as the girl had attempted to deliver a strike with her own head she would find that she was being forcefully pulled in the opposing direction. Her eyes downcast, the girl's body going in for a rotation she would fall into a haze of smoke [substitution], elbow most likely colliding with a hard metal instrument given the inadequate vision from the veil of smoke, the crescent shaped object seemed lurched from over the counter by a line of chains. Appearing from behind it the blue haired girl, holding the end of the Kisaragi's chain as she smiled. "Mhmmmm....With your soft voice I want you to call my name out" Onto the counter she became, the chain being covered over with a cold screen, " Can I make you sing for me? Mhmmmm Mona love, I want to be the one to give you this satisfaction..." However she dropped the chain, and onto her knees she lowered her head over the counter as if to be excuted by the girl for such malicious acts upon her, " Doing pain upon me seems to bring you content...May I bring you pleasure with my pain".

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:59 pm
User Image
And You Are?

M o n a

As her elbow connected with the small scythe she then turned her body in the opposite direction. Gripping it by the chain and spinning it. As Septima bowed Mona swung the scyth and stabbed its edge into the wooden countertop. She didn't want to waste any more time on such a pointless and fruitless act. "Behave when not in your home...Septima..." With that she turned from the ramen shop and made her exit to search the Village. For whatever she may find.  

Misujage

Saint

Azorii

Partying Cat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:02 pm
" Your wish is my command..." Musing lightly as she rose, taking her scythe from it's wooden wound as she followed shortly after her.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:49 pm
User Image
Hazukan Rionin
(The Black Mirage)
Genin|| || Hyuuton User || Genjutsu || Kirkikagure

"My First Strike...

✖✖✖

Hazukan brushed the drapery that fell over the entrench to the Ramen Shop aside. He really should be on track,but he could postpone his mission,there was no way he was passing this up. Everyone knew this place ofr their Ramen,little do people know they make great tea as well"One Green Tea with Lemon please" It was while he was being served that his clone vanished and he received its memories. He frowned slightly as he drank his tea in silence

✖✖✖

...Is Also My Last"

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:28 pm
User Image
Hazukan Rionin
(The Black Mirage)
Genin|| || Hyuuton User || Genjutsu || Kirkikagure

"My First Strike...

✖✖✖

Hazukan finished his tea,took a long sigh and ogt up and left. His mission was over...he got his Green Tea!

✖✖✖

...Is Also My Last"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:48 am
User Image
And You Are?

M o n a

Mona approached the Ramen shop as she had done many times before. Ushering herself to the counter and taking a seat. She didn't speak a word now, just tap the top of the counter in a rhythmic and monotonous manner. The Village had gotten so quiet lately,a nd perhaps it was partially her fault. She should have been more active with the Genin. it perhaps would have made them more excited to continue on as Shinobi. But as it stood now, there were very few. Which was quite alright. Mona herself would continue her life as a Shinobi, and grow into the greatness that was sure to accompany her.  

Misujage

Saint

FcK DaH WoRld

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:04 pm
User Image

____AeriaTsunume____
"..Break'em All.."

Celebration time! After all of her hard work, it was finally time to give herself a bit of a break. Aeria trained quite a bit in the past week, hoping to hone her skills in what she'd known all along was her father's field of expertise. At the moment, her thoughts were on the man's return in a few days.. She hoped boundlessly that he would be proud of her.. Maybe he'd teach her his own brand of strong fist tactics! She had plenty of time to think of that stuff though.. Right now she should eat! Now sitting at a stool before the counter, she watched as the owner went about his normal business, ripping tags from a spinny-wheel thing.. As expected, her order was filled upon sight of her. As she waited, she began to tap her fingers lightly against the counter itself. She, slowly, turned her head to the right.. The girl she caught sight of seemed most familiar. She suddenly uttered a light giggle, remembering the moment where she peeked around a corner with her vanity mirror.. She was the one who had the altercation with the animal-loving girl all that while ago! Aeria had stuck to the less traveled path and interacted little within the time frame before the two once again met.. She maybe wouldn't even recognize the young woman, having not taken much notice of her before.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:05 am
User Image
And You Are?

M o n a

"Do I amuse you?" Mona spoke as she received her glass of water. She didn't look directly at the girl but could see her through her peripheral vision. Though not only seeing that but hearing the giggle that accompanied such a thing.  

Misujage

Saint

FcK DaH WoRld

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:44 pm
User Image

____AeriaTsunume____
"..Break'em All.."

Aeria nodded slowly, facing her head towards the counter as she smiled and close her eyes. "Well," Pausing for a moment, she allowed her bowl-laden platter to swoop before her (Thanks chef~). With steam rising to cover her down turned face, she continued. "..Only slightly." Her head would slowly rise, turning fully to face the girls. A friendly smirk made up her expression, complimented by dulled chestnut-brown eyes. "I recognize you from a while ago.. Lets just say you and another were very entertaining.. That's all." Picking at a pair of chopsticks beside her platter, Aeria would suddenly go to twirling the meaty contents of her rather large bowl. She turned her head away once more, nonchalantly focusing on her food to keep the conversation casual to some extent. This new counterpart seemed.. different. Many a concealed questions swooned about Aeria's head, unspoken but still there. What was this fellow shinobi's field of interest..? Was her family name known within the village..? What rank did she hold..? The norm' for a person whose mind showed likeness to her own..

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff