Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Housing Facility: Apartments Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:06 pm
User Image
And You Are?

M o n a

"Merci ... " Was all she spoke in thanks as Yoite took on her attention. She turned to face him, the healing hands still activated to be used. "Yes, you will have to be examined as well. Just for precaution." In truth she had expected some separate exchange between the two after fighting each other in such a manner. But beasts were as they were, perhaps to them that truly was a light spar. She could only smile at Temperance's last words. Oh how true those words were.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:13 pm
Uchiha Sorin.

User Image

"A warning to the prophet, the liar, the honest ,This is war
To the leader, the pariah, the victim, the messiah. This is war"

Sorin nodded and spoke softly "We were trying to push our limits Temperance-chan, and I shall exercise control next time. It just happens when you kinda go into battle with all you got and it pushes you to the limits, but since you guys are here do you want some tea and maybe some sushi?" He said softly because he couldn't afford not to entertain his guests that was just horrible manners. Sorin didn't want to be treated as a beast when he knew that proper manners was something good to know and have.

Quote:

User Image

Arashi Ikari-

SentryCub

Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:31 pm
User Image
Yoite Uchiha

XXXXXXXWith the Spears Of Heavenly Might I shall defend this great Nation !
XXXXXXXMy Blazing Valor shall see to the survival of my nation at the cost of Death !
XXXXXXXGenin || Konohagakure [ Leaf ] || Bukijutsu Class || Uchiha

His presence was needed here it seemed by the medical trained eye of Mona. Tis the traits of one with such keen eyes it takes notting more then a sudden glance and access the situation with precaution. Such mental prowness was to be admired by the villagers and comrades alike. Allowing himself to take rest on his knees whilst watching the others and resting his hands onto his thighs. "If we didn't push our limits then where would ones resolve and will be left?" allowing his eyes to fall and lay rest, "Miss Temperance, I find notting ridiculous about pushing my limits to the breaking point. I do this for strength and with love and passion that I have for this nation. I, Yoite Uchiha do as I must to ensure that my lord, comrades and nation will be promised a bright tommorow...no more or less." thus was the path he had chosen. What more could matter to him besides what was infront of him. It was with the love and blazing passion that wouldn't give heave.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:45 pm
User Image
And You Are?

M o n a

Mona examined Yoite rather quickly, his injuries werne't severe, much like Sorin's were. Hearing Yoite's comment she couldn't help but to speak. "You don't push each other by going to your limit. You push yourself by making your worse better. The way you two went at it then, if no one would have interfered you both would have ended up hospitalized. Then what would occur if we were attacked, you too unable to fight and us having to not only defend you but to fight as well." She could tell these two were stubborn, so even in their injured states they would probably try to help. She continue talking before one could interrupt. "Regardless of your pride protecting a Village is more than being STRONG!" She caught herself yelling at the end, hevay breaths escaping her lips.  

Misujage

Saint

Divine Monkey

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:48 pm
User Image

[ t e m p e r a n c e ]

Men. Typical. She rolled her eyes. "Bright tomorrow? What is sadder than a comrade dying? When a comrade dies at the hands of another comrade. You are no use to the country as a cadaver." Temperance shook her head almost disdainfully, though it meant to dispel the topic. "But... let's not talk about this any further." Her stone-faced demeanor would banish the further mention, leaving it as a rhetorical question. "You say sushi? That'd be nice." A stone became a flower as Temperance smiled. She rubbed her hands together, a start to a pink chrysanthemum begin to arise.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:58 pm
Uchiha Sorin.

User Image

Sorin brought her sushi and then got one for each of them, and then got them teas as he sat down by Temperance. "What brings you to my home temperance and others, I know why Yoite and mona's here, but not you of all people." He said softly and smiled at them calmed down eating a slice of the sushi roll now. Chewing with his mouth closed showing his manners and control as he seemed to be calmed down from the passionate side earlier.

Quote:

User Image

Arashi Ikari-

SentryCub

Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:14 pm
User Image
Yoite Uchiha

XXXXXXXMy Blazing Valor shall see to the survival of my nation at the cost of Death !

Each point was made by Mona and Temperance and to the extent that to him made his path and nindo seem...wrong? They were probably right in the good intension of caring for thier comrades welfare but such thoughts alone didn't matter when crisis came upon them. All one could do was fight hard day in and out hoping to gain another step into improving. Protecting and serving his nation and village was all that matter so why would it be wrong for one to strive for more strength? Now a question was with not his intension by way of living. Without the physical strength and prowness to wedge forward into the depths of battle...what was stopping those seeking destruction? Yoite took his time to think clearly and frustration was only met. Unweaving passion and willing to fight, this wasn't wrong. That was certain to him and that didn't seem to be the reason in Temperance comment but what was Mona getting at? Pride. Of course he had pride in his village and not with himself would he ever boast about something travia to another. Grasping tightly onto the fabric on his thighs, they were all still young and with each a own view in life. A heavy weight was now upon him, "I-I shall not involve others into my own affairs nor do I expect anyone to understand. The only thing I have besides my identity is my nindo alone." not willing to budge to the events ahead nor would he now. Unless they could show another mean that could protect something without working hard daily to prevent the worse, what could be said?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:22 pm
User Image
And You Are?

M o n a

Mona closed her eyes and felt moisture, opening them abruptly with a stern glare at Yoite. She turned from Yoite and headed for the door, such a small girl with such a heavy mind. She stopped at the door, hand upon the doorknob as she spoke. "I want you all to know this, even if we are all the same age ... We are not alone in this village, and we are all apart of each other's lives." She shifted her head a bit to see Yoite once more. "No one has to rely solely on themselves ... " The doorknob turned as Mona faced forward once more, opening the door. "Thank you for your hospitality." She exited swiftly and closed the door behind her. She need not be there anymore, she had done what she came to do. What would be heard however was the immense shaking of the ground, if one would exit the apartment they would see a slight crate upon the ground, and Mona walking away.

[/exit]

Misujage

Saint

Panthers7

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:23 pm
User Image
Noel walked tiredly through the streets to get to the apartments. His was truly tired beyond regards. But, he was happy he completed so much during his first day. He was sure he was making good progress despite the severe lack of Taijutsu techniques. But then again, Noel had covered even that aspect of war in his own way.

Pushing through the tassels of the apartment building's entrance, the child approached the counter which he lazily leaned against. When the attendant finally took notice of the little head that was peaking over the counter she smiled to the weary child's face as Noel spoke,"Excusez moi, madam. Je voudrais un appartement a louer."Noel spoke softly as he sighed to the confused look of the female as he looked on her desk to find a pen and paper to write the request before seeing the attendant raise her hand up and excused herself from the room. Noel tilted his head slightly confused before seeing another female entering behind the attendant with an accent that sounded ever so familiar."Repetez si-vous plait?"Noel sighed in relief. Finally someone familiar to his language! As he quickly repeated his request,much more fluidly now that he didn't have to worry about speaking too fast for the person to comprehend, as the assistant nodded and grabbed a couple of papers for him to sign before the residence would be his.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:46 pm
User Image
Yoite Uchiha

Despite her words and stern glare. Mona's logic made sense in some way though he could not grasp her understanding on the definition of strength. To each his own. She spoke with a strong heart and flame and without meaning any harm did she know exactly what could remove such a heavy scale on anothers form. Tis true that she spoke of as he watched closely with her leaving out the front door. Yoite couldn't do anything alone if it concerned something as heavy towards the entire fire country. A soft smile exposed itself from along his lips form, "Remarkable...such a strong flame she has and I shall take her caring words to heart." standing himself up with a more rested appeal in his complexion did his shift way for his hand to grasp his neck's side. "Miss Mona, without a country, soliders have notting to fight for and without soliders a commander has no one to lead. Finally, without a commander a lord has notting in all. Under one banner we stand beside each other with unification strong in heart. I see now what you mean...Miss Mona." speaking to himself alone with her now gone. A new understanding was met and his nindo was now even stronger then it was before. Flames were bonds that couldn't give way to the winds changing currents that came. Yoite saw this now, this was youth and a heart worth encouraging. Turning way with a pleasant smile and fair wave did Yoite part ways with the others.  

SentryCub

Roisterer

Divine Monkey

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:57 pm
User Image

[ t e m p e r a n c e ]

"I followed Mona." Temperance nodded before delicately taking a teacup and sipping at the tea. Placing the teacup down, she smirked. In a flash, Tempe had moved with her lips at Sorin's ear and hand at his cheek. She brushed her lips against his ear as she spoke. "What, you wanted something more?" Holding her hand against his cheek gently, Tempe arched an eyebrow before returning to her original position. A bit of sarcasm returned to her voice. "After you're recovered, it'd be nice to get to training..." The chrysanthemum was fully formed and the girl placed it down on the table.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:47 am
Uchiha Sorin.

User Image

That's how it went down. Mona, showed a side of her that probably most couldn't understand, but Sorin seemed to watch her carefully also having his eyes on the few friends here. Her heart was definately exposed to them, it was up to the three to realize this. Well Sorin remained silent as in a way she rebuked them in a loving sense. Sorin was the exact same way as Yoite. He depended on himself and his skills, that was his psychological status. It was all on him to do it. "Thank you for healing me..." He said softly as she left. Then he waved back to Yoite whom finally smiled as he couldn't help it and he smiled too, since it seemed to settle down. Then there was two, Temperance, and himself. After they had left she moved to him in a slight blur, but to Sorin he could see her as her lips moved as her hand rested upon his cheek as he felt some heat go to his face. It was totally unexpected but he looked at her. "What do you mean by more?" Sorin was a bit naive on the double entendre or double speak if you will. So why not continue talking to her although it did affect his body in a way non-physical. "If...that's what you want then I guess I could help you with that. What kind of flower did you place on my table, it looks nice." He said softly watching her placed it he felt good enough to do chakra control training. That was it for now. "If you really want to get training I can do some of the chakra control skills with you. I at the least feel good enough to do that." As he walked to his kitchen normally he closed his eyes and took a breath, Why did she do that to him, it messed up his thoughts. He took a sip of his tea as he took a breath and looked over at his sword thinking maybe doing that chakra training was a good idea."Let's do some of the chakra training I'll meet you on the training grounds and we'll work on our chakra!" He said picking up the Final Tsurugi and then ran off to there.

Quote:

User Image

Arashi Ikari-

Panthers7

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:45 am
User Image
Finishing up the paper work, that always makes it feel like your selling your soul to the company with how the applications are formed, Noel handed over the stacks of dead's as the female assistant read over it rhen smiled. "Suivez-moi." She said softly as Noel gathered his things, which was merely a makeshift 'backpack' made out of a shirt and followed closely behind but was rather absent of the females presence. Why? Well after hearing a rather devastating blow to the ground and a girl walking defiantly away, Noel shook his head, So that's the girl destroying things... Such anger. He thought as he watched the scene from the window as they neared the door.

The woman did indeed lift her eyes to Noel's rather poor attire as she halted right at the door where the unaware Noel ran right into,"Sacre B....."The child held his tongue as he tilted his head, giving a more fiery look from that weary face. It seems the woman was being a little judgmental to Noel's lack of even basic things; making it seem that he wouldn't be able to afford payment. He knew that look as the adults had it given it too many times to himself and the Street Urchin's when they walked the streets. The child couldn't believe the nerve of some of Konoha's citizen's! But then again, they had a Hokage that resembled the same attitude. Getting back his composure Noel stuffed his hand into his pocket and pulled out a rather thick roll of Euro's. The woman's eyes widened to the child's wealth, as Noel was most definitely well off. His parents had been thieves for years... They weren't going to have their son left empty handed.

"Ici... Cent euro!" Noel hissed as he pushed the rent money into her hand,"Allez-vous!" The woman had become slightly started to the boys now short tongue but then again if anyone got judge like that, how wouldn't get a little short. Coming to his apartment room on the second floor and received his key, Noel smiled as he saw what was within his house; nothing. Quite odd for anyone to be happy about seeing a vacant home of furniture and pretty much anything except essentials but Noel loved it! It was better than sleeping outside and having to worry about strangers, and it was better than sleeping in the Street Urchin's 'home' and having to work hard to earn your keep; which honestly wasn't that much to begin with."Ma Maison..." He said softly with pride swelling in his chest.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:09 pm
User Image
Waking up the next morning never felt so good. Sure he was sleeping on the floor and utilized his clothing as a form of blanket,pillow and cover simultaneously but being glad that he can close his eyes without waking up to stolen property was a good feeling! He stretched and cranked his sleeping bones and muscles back into action and went through the daily routine of morning life. After feeling of refreshment, Noel took his time with eating breakfast which he purchased from a vendor right across the apartment. Life indeed was better when you had your own place.

Setting down the map of Konoha, Noel looked about the place to see where his next place to train was. Placing his hand on his chin which propped up by his elbow on his knee, Noel's amber eyes scanned through the location to get the best training without disturbing or being disturbed by anyone. But, he decided going back to the training fields wouldn't be that bad... honestly there wasn't that many people there. Placing his map to the side, Noel grabbed his books of jutsu knowledge and headed towards the fields that brought him such peace during the last visit. He grabbed a couple of snacks which he 'borrowed' from the vendor to eat later so that he won't have to interrupt his training to get food.

Panthers7

Divine Monkey

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:35 pm
User Image

[ t e m p e r a n c e ]

"You're really slow on the... understanding bit." Temperance chuckled to herself as she finished the last sip of her tea and stood. Watching him leave, she tilted her head curiously. "He literally was affected by my presence.. and I didn't even have pheromones flowing through the room." A mischievous smile and she had left via door.  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff