Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Abandoned, (yuri rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crehea33

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:57 pm
"Ah yes su-" Anita fell through the desk, but she wasn't harmed. Anita dashed her way through water and headed to the prison. When she got to the entrance of the broken sewer she had to crawl down and go through a small tunnel toward it. She soon squeezed through the opening but cut her leg on a broken bar. "Sh*t," she hissed.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:02 pm
Echo was there and she waited for her, "hey are you ok?" she asked picking the keys off the desk in the office and coming to the bars of the gate.  

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Crehea33

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:06 pm
"I'll be fine," she stummbled to get up as she headed to the cage doors. She watched the door open with the right key and she smiled finally.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:34 pm
when the door opened she smiled, "im Echo," she held out her hand warmly.  

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Crehea33

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:36 pm
Anita looked at her for a bit. She soon took it. "I'm Anita," she smiled at her. "Thank you for helping me. I've been down there for a while."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:40 pm
Name: Liara
barcode: 011380
weapon: Colt 1911, Spas-12
sexuality: Bi
Bio: As the bomb was about to hit her parents put her in the basement of her house but they themselfs were unable to make it. after about 3 days she finally crawled from the rubble that used to be her house and now her main concerns are surviving and her next meal
Survivers: None yet  

xX_Fading_to_Black_Xx

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:41 pm
"Well i was just thinking there was no one left then i herd you yell, i was excited really, its nice to know that theres others out there," she smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:43 pm
Liara wandered the streets of what used to be her hometown. Most buildings had crumbled into dust and rubble, she was feeling a bit like Clint Eastwood as she strode down the street, gun in hand. she knew there had to be other survivors but didnt know where to start looking for them...  

xX_Fading_to_Black_Xx

Crehea33

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:51 pm
"Well if it wasn't for you i'd be eaten alive by rats." Anita slammed her foot into a rat that was licking at the blood running down her leg.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:53 pm
Liara heard something and made sure her clip was full before peaking her head around the corner and giving a small knock on the wall  

xX_Fading_to_Black_Xx

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:57 pm
Echo herd the knock, "shh, did you here that?" she whispered getting her duel welds out, and leaning against the wall ready to shoot.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:59 pm
She heard what sounded like two girls close enough to her age. Liara then stuck out her wrist in the door way showing her barcode... "Lets hope this works." She thought  

xX_Fading_to_Black_Xx

Crehea33

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:00 pm
Anita took out a desert eagle from her shorts and pointed it where the knock came from. Seeomg how the other girl was positioned she spoke. "Who's there," sh called out.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:05 pm
"Cant you guys see the barcode?"  

xX_Fading_to_Black_Xx

Crehea33

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:16 pm
Anita squinted but saw it. "Come out from behind the wall then," she said now. Her gun was still pointing just in case. "I won't shoot."  
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff