Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pictures
The wait is finally over! *Update in first post* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SlipperySerpents

Dapper Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:53 pm
Last two are out!!! Just got pics after we got them cleaned up a bit but here they are!

Baby 9
User Image
Baby 10
User Image
That's all for now!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:02 pm
Radioactive Condoms
Shanna66
Radioactive Condoms
Shanna66
so cute! have you picked out one for me yet?

Lol, I figured I'd let you pick one out for yourself. XD

lol just send me one will a good personality

Actually, they all have good personalities this year, it's kinda cool. Last year, one of them came out of the egg hissing and biting lol.

lol alright then, ill take one of the 2 last ones that hatched. i think i should have a snake that loves putting things off as much as i do lol  

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Radioactive Condoms

Magnetic Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:44 pm
Shanna66
Radioactive Condoms
Shanna66
Radioactive Condoms
Shanna66

Actually, they all have good personalities this year, it's kinda cool. Last year, one of them came out of the egg hissing and biting lol.

lol alright then, ill take one of the 2 last ones that hatched. i think i should have a snake that loves putting things off as much as i do lol

Lol, awesome philosophy you've got there XD. I popped the last two a few minutes ago and they are both definite males, you okay with that?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:51 pm
Do I get to pick mine tooooo?  

Azusanga

SlipperySerpents

Dapper Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:25 pm
Lolz of course! That's part of the reason for the pics. biggrin No sense in just blindly getting a snake. You gotta at least know what they look like. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:29 pm
Oooh, the cuteness! 4laugh Now I wish I had time/space/money/ability for a snake. Those are some gorgeous babies you have there.  

Lady Lagomorph

Wheezing Bunny

25,075 Points
  • Very Thankful 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:29 am
Radioactive Condoms
Shanna66
Radioactive Condoms
Shanna66
Radioactive Condoms
Shanna66

Lol, awesome philosophy you've got there XD. I popped the last two a few minutes ago and they are both definite males, you okay with that?

lol im not breeding, what do i care? plus ive already got a name picked out, negossomer  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:15 am
Shanna66
Radioactive Condoms
Shanna66
Radioactive Condoms
Shanna66

lol im not breeding, what do i care? plus ive already got a name picked out, negossomer

Lol I didn't know if you planned to down the road, or if you wanted one that gets larger or something.

Negossomer, that sounds cool, what does it mean?

Radioactive Condoms

Magnetic Member

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:55 am
Radioactive Condoms
Shanna66
Radioactive Condoms
Shanna66
Radioactive Condoms
Shanna66

Lol I didn't know if you planned to down the road, or if you wanted one that gets larger or something.

Negossomer, that sounds cool, what does it mean?

im saving my reptile breeding for my crested geckos. i like how females get bigger but im pretty much set on one of the last 2 to hatch, their patterns look so pretty

as for the name ive got no idea. as far as i know my friend made it up. its the name of a god of war who takes the form of a naga from a book she and i are working on  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:00 pm
Oh, you're pics always make me wish I had room for a snake. Still think I'm going to get a Corn when I do have the space/money/time. Any suggestions of good places to get Corn snakes?  

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

Jiti

Tiny Animal

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:08 pm
I wish I have a snake, but my mom thinks it will attack the dog. :c  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:00 pm
Shearaha
Oh, you're pics always make me wish I had room for a snake. Still think I'm going to get a Corn when I do have the space/money/time. Any suggestions of good places to get Corn snakes?

Hmm, a reptile show would be a great place to look if you have any local ones. BHB reptiles has some good corn morphs as well, but I don't really get into corns so I wouldn't know. D:  

Radioactive Condoms

Magnetic Member

Azusanga

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:02 pm
Shanna66
plus ive already got a name picked out, negossomer

Thank god I'm not the only one who picked a name out!
Nosiokala. (no-see-oh-KA-la) Nickname: Nosi for a female, Sio for a male.

Which one is most gentle?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:37 pm
Radioactive Condoms
Shearaha

Hmm, a reptile show would be a great place to look if you have any local ones. BHB reptiles has some good corn morphs as well, but I don't really get into corns so I wouldn't know. D:

Oh, they do have lovely snakes. Especially the lavenders. I was thinking of getting a snow or blizzard, but those lavenders are gorgeous.  

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

SlipperySerpents

Dapper Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:17 pm
Shearaha
Radioactive Condoms
Shearaha

Oh, they do have lovely snakes. Especially the lavenders. I was thinking of getting a snow or blizzard, but those lavenders are gorgeous.

Ooh I wish I could get a blizzard! I really like the butters though. >..< Hopefully I'll be able to breed corns sometime in the future but right now mine are both still babies. xD  
Pictures

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff