Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:48 pm
Sypher frowned, hearing far too many voices through the door than he cared to meet right now Noisy people. No thank you. he thought and turned on his heel, performing a 180 to lean back against the wall outside the office. He slid down to the floor and his feet stretched straight out, listening for the voices to indicate absence or for people to leave.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:49 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Was he just looking...? Septima studied Aurelio with blunt eyes, frowning slightly as she attempted not to mind the boy's lewd antics. There was work to do, she wouldn't be derailed from her ideas. The Raikage's words were refreshing, in the sense of setting discipline and so on. However the boy's retort would determine if her means of stressing cordiality was successful. By now she was standing to the left of the foreign boy, gazing with cool hues upon the newest entry before slyly smiling to herself. " Mhmmm....Raikage Ma'am~ Training is on the top of my agenda..Mhmmmmm~ This is my only request, that and also....I wish to one day be apart of the Oinin program, is there any training to be programs for me to start in? If not, then I would like to dismiss myself Mhmmmmm~" With her hands behind her back, eyes peering to them all innocently. How strange, she was the only female shinobi present aside the Kage.

Azorii

Partying Cat

Taziie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

"You are always annoyed about something Kimiko, but I do mind. You see, if I moved then I would have to stretch my legs, stand up, walk over to the chair right there, then take a seat. And I am oh so tired, that is to much work for me to do right now" The young shinobi teased. He remained on the edge of the desk and payed attention to everyone's words, training, ugh something he didn't want to do. No. He would never do such things, he didn't want to train himself, why would he want to train others? When lady Raikage spoke about assigning the new Genin to a sensei, he made his plan of escape. His arms stretched out up into the air and he let loose a yawn. "Well its time for me to be hitting the old dusty trail"" he spoke in a voice of a jokester. He stood to his feet and took on last look around the room, such a pain. He would be called upon sooner or later, he couldn't avoid his task as a Jōnin forever. "Lady Raikage, only call for me when you need me, you do know how very upset I can get when someone interrupts my sleep." Laughter came from Lan as he waved goodbye and vanished, where he once stood was a cloud of smoke.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:04 pm
It came to Kimiko's attention that waiting to assign these children a Sensei would be a problem. Lan wasn't helping the situation neither. If she could smack him off her desk hear the cracking off his neck. Kimiko could be filled with pleasure. Though she kept seated and just smiled while he spoke. " Report back in my office when everyone has left. " Placing her attention on the files that laid on her desk. Kimiko looked at the paper of every person in the room. She couldn't help but notice that the boy who spoke in a different language was a Chunin. He would be useful in the future. She left a note to herself to speak to him later on, alone. " Aurelio... Stand aside from the rest until I have dealt with all the Genins please. "

Speaking to him while still reading files, Kimiko begun to notice everyone abilities and strengths. Coming on with a few plans, she would grant these children the chance to heighten their abilities. " Listen up all of you. " Shifting her attention to those who stood before her. " ...Septima and Lenkui.. You will go out and learn two technique of your bloodline. " She stood from her seat and watched to a sealed bookcase. Performing two hand seals before touching the bookcase, the seal that was placed on it slowly burnt away. Seaching for their bloodline, Kimiko took four scrolls completely before returning to her desk. Sitting on the edge of it where Lan once sat. She spoke once more. " Septima! You will learn Hyouton Soujuu and Hyourou no Jutsu. Lenku! You will learn Raiton: Shiroi Yaiba and Raiton: Shiroi Yari " Giving all her attention to Aurelio for a quick moment. " Lenku you CANNOT teach you little brother. His rude remarks has put him in what you can call punishment. He must learn a lesson for now. " Speaking strongly on it for just that short moment. Kimiko threw both him and her cousin; Septima the scrolls. Given them no more of her attention, she looked to the newcomer to finally respond to him.

" Greeting Hitori! Your beginning starts with you. What are your desires? "

Sanjii9227

S1sterfister

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:56 pm
User ImageUser Image
||CHUUNIN|ORIGAMI NO DARA|x|x||
||Chakra: 200||
||Battle Hymn||

"Yes, pay me no heed." Aurelio uttered with a small smile referring both to her confusion and command. He hopped the handrail, landing two flights down, safely crouched on the grand stage from which the Raikage would make his... ah... her announcements. He waded his way through the crowd of Genin, arms high in the air; it was a little habit gained after living through years of dealing with attention seeking, adolescent girls that roamed the tightly packed streets within old Italy. He stood behind the Kage, his ever-smiling face partially hidden by her equally frail-looking frame.

---

I am currently with ||The Raikage and many others...||
I'm feeling ||good humored...||
My condition is ||Perfect||
What's on my mind... ||What a nuisance indeed||

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:00 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
" I shall not disappoint..." Septima spoke shortly after making her way for the door, long hair seeming to cascade a cool breeze as she soon was gone from the room.

Azorii

Partying Cat

Sanjii9227

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:20 pm
" As family. You shouldn't! " She sat in boredom as she awaited everyone to speak or either leave. She had important matters to attend too. Then she had to speak with Aurelio alone. Casting her sight upon the remaining Genins. Kimiko spoke. " So are you all here for techniques? "

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:36 pm
Sypher pushed himself up to his feet as he heard the decrees in voices and straightened his clothes "Finally. I want to get this over with..." he took a deep breath then knocked firmly on the door with his fist, waiting to be allowed in I hope this isn't too much... he thought, looking down at his pants and sighed heavily.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sanjii9227

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:53 pm
Like a wolf, her ears wiggled slightly towards the sounds of knocking against her office doors. A bright smile gracefully swept over her face as her voice became soft and sweet. " You are more then welcome to enter. " Her hues never lit as the demonic lime green pigment in them became soft and gazed over the door softly.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:58 pm
Sypher pushed the door open and entered, looking around immediately as he did "Thanks... My name is Sypher. I just arrived a few days ago." he stood to the side of the door, not blocking it but looking ready to bolt if he had too. "Nice to meet you." he said nodding his head to her respectfully.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sanjii9227

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:06 pm
Kimiko was a bit surprise to find that the person who knocked on her door was a male. The males of her village usually held too much pride. Although she was surprised. Her expression did not change. " Greeting Sypher! I am pleased you knocked. " Standing from her seat. Kimiko showed him the same respect that was given and bowed in his honor. Raising back to proper stance, Kimiko searched for his paperwork until she found his files. Taken a seat back upon the desk, Kimiko opened his folder and begun reading if information. " What have brought you to my office Sypher-chan? "

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:13 pm
"Greetings and politeness. Showing my face. Getting to see who owns my service." he replied by way of explanations. He was surprised to see her bow to him, surprised that it was in fact a woman "Just that. I'm not doing any training yet...getting used to everything."  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sanjii9227

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:49 pm
[ Sowwie! Zoned Out Badly! Forgive Me [/cries] ]

Keeping her rather sweet smile upon her face. Kimiko nodded towards his first words as she continued reading his information. It seemed him and her cousin shared a bloodline together. She wondered would she put the two on the same squad but them thoughts calmed down as he spoke once more. Rather confused from his way of speaking. She questioned. " Is it you wish to train or are actually wanting to know your surrounding? "

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:58 pm
((No problem! I had a paper to start anyways biggrin ))

Sypher was stumped at her question for a moment "I want...to do both, I suppose. I'm still trying to get used to living in a village. Training might help that but...yeah." he frowned slightly, not sure if that was truly what she wanted to hear. But it was the truth so he went with it.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sanjii9227

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:27 pm
Giving the male a slight nod, she let him know she was paying attention to his words while reading his paperwork. Finishing few seconds after, she placed his folder on her desk and finally cast her sight upon him. " Your eyes... " She was amazed to say the least. Her expression certainly told her reaction as her own neo green eyes stared into his. Gathering herself before she made a fool of herself. She smiled and then went back to the matters that were brought up. " Hmmm.. Well I would like to assign squads so you all may not lose interest. Training techniques is the Sensei doings. As for getting used for the village I have spent many years in. Is there anything I can help you with? "

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games