Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[☁] || Silent Typhoon || ::Anbu Headquarters:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 5:57 pm
Fuyu Aoi
The Harbinger of Winter-Hyouton-Special DNA-Jounin-Anbu-Superior Body-Bloodline Class-The Hachimon-Shigure Souen Master-Snake Summoner

"I can take you!"

User Image

Fuyu frowned as the recurrent issue was brought to the surface,"I wasnt made thoroughly aware no. Im also getting used to things though, you arent alone..." Fuyu bit her lip as she thought about it and spoke slowly,"Im sure it will hurt, but you have to realize that you dont know any of these people. You cant worry about them, being a shinobi is to survive. That said, your village should come before all else..." Fuyu bit her lip harder drawing a little blood,"All the same, you should come before the village. You know I care about you, so I dont want you to do something you will regret, but in this case it can go both ways." I cant let him go through with this, I have to come up with a way to fix it. Fuyu let go of her lip as she crossed her arms,"Maybe you wont even have to deal with it. We all have to make decisions, you arent alone as you may feel..." Kein would not know what she spoke of. I do care about him, but do I mean it the way it feels, do I feel the way it means. I dont know i dont know I dont know, why do I have to deal with things like this now! Kein, this mission, Kinpaku-samas request, everything... GRAAAAHHHH!!!! Fuyu was slowly becoming internally frustrated and angry with herself, and she had to keep it inside. She didnt want to or need to, she HAD to.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 6:32 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Jounin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:200 両 ۞ AC:9250

She had a point she was always there with him. From the beginning all the way up until now. He watched as she bit her lip and decided to take a chance. Fuyu always had a violent tendency and he hoped he would not pay for his next action. He took a step towards her and lightly wiped the blood off her lip with his thumb. He took a deep breath and said," You talk to much." Without giving a single sign of his intent he leaned forward and lightly kissed her. He cared for as much as she cared for him.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 12:14 pm
Fuyu Aoi
The Harbinger of Winter-Hyouton-Special DNA-Jounin-Anbu-Superior Body-Bloodline Class-The Hachimon-Shigure Souen Master-Snake Summoner

"I can take you!"

User Image

Fuyu was more in her mind than in her body, and so when she realized she was being kissed it took a few seconds for her to notice. Not only was she being kissed but she was kissing back, she wasnt sure how she felt about it or if she liked it or not. Did she? She continued to kiss him in response to his motion until she pushed back suddenly. "Kein..." Fuyu clenched her fist to send him flying, but she fought this urge back quickly. "I get what you are saying Kein, or not saying... But, I dont know, Im not used to affection, feeling it, giving it or receiving it. Im not sure I can do this Kein, I dont know how I feel...." Fuyu looked down to hide the slight blush on her face,"Im just not used to the changes Im starting to realize. I dont know how I feel and I dont see how I can pretend, you know Im not like that. Ive got too much on my mind and this is just one of the other things I will have to think about... I hope that didnt sound rude," Fuyu tacked on in order to secure anything Kein might be feeling,"I didnt take you to feel like that towards me, or be such a go getter. Im not sure if I like that part of you I have just discovered or not. Im not romantic Kein, but I do think I like you... Maybe more than a friend, if I try to think about it." Fuyu took a step back and then drew her hands behind her back,"I dont know, I just dont Kein...."

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 2:21 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Jounin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:200 両 ۞ AC:9250

Kein knew what she meant and held no ill feelings towards her. He nodded and said," You never were one to make snap decisions." He turned and pushed his brown scarf over his shoulder and said," Take all the time you need. I dont intend to die anytime soon. When you come to a conclusion come see me. Weather its the desired answer or not I will honor it." He glanced over his shoulder with a smile and said," Later Fuyu."

[exit to dojo]  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 2:32 pm
Fuyu Aoi

"I can take you!"

User Image

Fuyu held still as he passed and left, speaking as she bit her lip,"Later is not too far off... Kein-kun. And though my decision may not be decided, I am not sure how I will show you or if you will like what I truly will do for you." With no one around Fuyu let all her rage and frustration out and let loose the most horrid scream as she smashed a chakra punch into the tree Kein had sat on literally shattering it from the ground up. Fuyu heaved a sigh as she slowly sat down on the ground and laid back looking up at the clouds, she began to cry silently. But, it was only after this moment of turbulence and frustration had passed that she realized what she must do. It would test both her will and prove whether she truly felt how she did to herself if nothing else. Fuyu stood up and got her things quickly as she headed out for the dojo, she would not see Kein until after this whole mission was over if she had anything to say about it. She was not going to think about it anymore or witness anything that changed her mind.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 3:14 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
A small practice room prepared, the inebriated leader of the village found it to be rather useful. There were dummies present in the room, and that meant that she was in for a hell of a time. Or rather... They were. She took hold of her flask again, and it was violently tipped back.

[1/4]

The angered kage stumbled forward, working to regain her footing for the moment. The dummies were the target, but it didn't stop the world from spinning so that she believed that there were more than the six lined up against the wall. With eighteen swinging about back and forth in her eyes, it was troublesome indeed.

[2/4]

Kinpaku moved with relative quickness, for the nearest of the blurred figures, hand reaching out violently, and met nothing but a smooth surface of the wall. It chilled her nerves to the very bone, and that, was unacceptable. Again, she reached out, this time grasping hold of the dummy. Oh... It wasn't going to end well.

[3/4]

The woman sent her skull reeling forward with such a violent speed, it would normally be something that jarred the average person. She was far too gone, as she missed the dummy. It would have rattled someone too much, but she wasn't going to go slow here. Back to position, and it rammed into the skull of the dummy. Shaking her head briefly, she felt proud.

[4/4]
[Headbutt Learned]

It was becoming irritating, now that she had managed to succeed in striking with power. Power, which did little so long as she continued to stumble about needlessly. It was time for her to practice something a bit more useful. She needed to balance herself a tad more properly.

[1/5]

The first step was to ensure she didn't stagger about needlessly. She ahd to ensure that she would be fine in most terms, and that meant she wasn't going to fall on her face. Back from the dummies she moved, trying to catch herself in the act. The key was to stay on her feet. Period.

[2/5]

While so inebriated, Kinpaku could hardly handle herself walking properly. She needed to make sure it would be all well though, and that meant extremes were necessary. She continued to take a step in random directions, and her thoughts... Well, they were quelled at this point. She simply moved.

[3/5]

Having made some improvement with her steps, she moved slightly more quickly. Left, right, and a sprint ahead. The world spun, but beneath her it was level and true. It felt right to be able to move so freely, but nevertheless... She continued.

[4/5]

A whirling kick in the air was the first which she performed, staggering slightly when she landed back on her feet. It wasn't the most pleasant of things, but she was getting the hang of it yet. Once around and back to her feet, she was relatively pleased. Her movement hardly seemed slovenly any longer.

[5/5]
[Crazy Legs Practiced]

Comfortable she wouldn't look the fool, Kinpaku left for the dojo.

[Exit to Dojo]

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:54 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Chuunin ~ Bukijutsu ~

Chakra Pool: 250 ~ AC: 6550 ~ Ryo: 0

The anbu headquarters absolutely had no enemies around. After all, who would be stupid enough to come here if they were sneaking into the village? Yet it was clear that she had to search every area to ensure there were no enemies. After a small search around the building, it was obvious that there were no enemies and Suzume was off to the next level, anticipating the end of this mission.

~Cloud ~ Male Puppy German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:13 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Oinin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞
Ryo: 19900 両 ۞ AC:49650 ۞ Chakra : 645

Kein walked past the Anbu headquarters with a smile as he remembered where he had fallen in love with Fuyu. The tree was still down on its side indicating that nothing had changed since then. Either that or the Anbu were lazy and simply did not move the log.

exit  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:33 pm
[ K y o i s h i - T r a i n i ng ] [ C h a k r a - T r a i n i n g ]
[ N a m e : ] Basic Chakra Training: Meditate
[ C h a k r a - E a r n e d : ] +20
[ T o t a l - C h a k r a ] 270

Kyo sat in the middle of the ruins, he was gonna focus most of the day to getting stronger. He always got beat up when he was a academy student. Even as a genin he was easily beat. "I'm just not a good fighter..." Now since he was Jounin he had to get stronger. Sitting crisscross, he had a scroll laid out infront of him. It had all the handsigns he needed to know. "If I wanna be a good teacher then I need to know handsigns to stuff even if I can't use it!"[1/5] The first row of handsigns belonged to Katon useage. "Katon...I know most of the handsigns already." He practiced each one as carefuly as possible but went fast with it since he was a katon user. Maybe it would be useful to know new handsigns because he had yet to explore handsigns of higher ranked katon.[2/5] Next row was Raiton. "Again, I know this but i don't use my elements often so I forget...I'm too focused on Taijustu.." He moved his hands fast, Recongizing most but got stuck on a few he had yet to see. Raiton was a good element to have but he needed to look at others now.[3/5] Now it was time for another row. Suiton and Fuuton had close handsigns so he would do them both. It was a slow and annoying process. When he got done he realized something. "I need to learn how to control my chakra a bit..." He slapped his hands together and focused. The chakra of Tomato color made a aura around him. It really brought out his bright red hair with orange ends.[4/5] After meditating he felt a bit different, maybe even slightly stronger. "I got new limits to get too hehe..." He smiled and stood, stretching his arms after sitting so long and get a bit stiff since he also wasen't use to much patience so this was new to him.[5/5]
[/exit]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:58 pm
User Image

"The way of a shinobi..."

╚═Inuzuka ⊳ Jounin ⊳ ANBU Apprentice ⊳ Kumogakure ⊳ Shizuki═╝

Kyoishi got to the headquarters of anbu, he still felt dizzy and weak so maybe he should meditate for a while, get his body in better shape like it was before he hit that tree from the explosion. "It was still fun..." he thought, going to one of the rooms, he had moved in semi because he just couldn't live with his older sister, he needed to start up his training again, they did so much, it was so fun too. Some of the anbu taught him to not show his emotions but he could never do that until he focused on his kanjo for a bit then gained a state of calmness, control over one's emotions.[1/5]

But of course they taught him stealth, both him and Shi, he couldn't wait to be able to wear their uniform, have that cool tattoo and be trusted for once by the raikage! He'd be her personal guard almost as a anbu, unless he got stuck with gate duty then it would suck hell. He could only use one arm for now, but he could see if any of his chakura networks were messed up from that explosion, maybe when he was healed he could...take...a...bath. It scared him a bit, a lot actually.[2/5]
Maemi had shown him not to be afraid of the water and relax, he also taught Kyo how to clean himself and not use so much shampoo next time. "I used the right amount..." Hehad chakra move to his feet, concentrating carefully as he moved it up his legs, his nether regions were a bit...messed up in chakra sense and probably bruises from Doki. He knew it was her, who else would want to neuter him so roughly?[3/5]

It went farther around his belly, it was good, his chest area was also, reminded him to get another shirt on because he walked out without his bloody and torn one. He focused his chakra in his arms, hurt a bit when he got to bruised and cut up parts, the chakra there wasen't so good like in his nether regions. His other arm was just as bad and one shoulder was purely awful![4/5]

His shoulder's chakra was completely hurt, he couldn't focus it on there long so he'd have to wait for it to heal before he could use it again, otherwise Doki would kill him and neuter him. Shi still snickered at the idea of Kyoishi getting neutered by Doki. The chakra in his neck was ok, he went to his head and felt that headache come back. "Ow, I hit my head hard..." He gripped it with his free hand and went to his room, grabbing a black shirt to put on, it was difficult and felt weird with a shirt and only one arm through.[5/5]

Total Chakra [ ► ] 290 [+20 ]
Techinque Name [ ► ] Basic Chakra Training: Meditate
Taijustu Style [ ► ] Chakra Training
Rank of Stage / Techinque [ ► ] Genin
Current Chakra [ ► ] added 20 to 270

"Is to protect those you love..."

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:49 pm
User Image
Inuzuka ❈ Jounin ❈ Anbu Apprentice ❈ Shizuka

Nemuranai machi no mannaka de tachidomatte sa osaerarenai kono shoudou?
In the middle of the restless city, stopped by this uncontrollable urge?

Kyoishi couldn't move his arm too much but it didn't mean he couldn't make handsigns for his hand could still move and wrist. It hurt to even touch his shoulder so he left it alone, already knowing he couldn't even move his shoulder and arm. It sucked but he could practice his hand signs still since he was rusty on them.[1/4]

He sat down, needing to rest a bit, maybe he should patrol the village again after this then take a slight rest at the hotsprings. If he could find Doki and possibly get his arm moveable again and not neutered. He grumbled a bit at that though, while as focusing chakra around him like a aura.[2/4]

Making the horse sign, he remembered some but not a lot, horse, bear, rabbit, dog, dragon and...what was the last one? He had to really think for the last one he couldn't remember. It was the only one he never used, it was the kai handsign and he couldn't remember what it looked like. "I've never gone against Genjustu users before so...this sucks..."[3/4]

Running a hand through his short red hair he wondered if he should change it back to orange one of these days, the red dye was wearing away and he didn't want to be like Sypher, meaning; long *ss hair in shades of every color in the world except his normal hair color of purple. He finally remembered, putting his hands together to form the Kai release handsign then jump back up, walking out when finished to go patrol.[4/4]

Chakra ❈ 315/315 ❈ Mood: [ Bored ] ❈ Technique: [ Meditate / Chakra Training ] / Rank: [ Chunin x1 ]

"Nan no tame ni, ikashite oku?" tte iu sore oshiete yaru
"For what was I created?" Tell me.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:41 pm
Kyoishi and Shizuki strolled in the HQ, sleepy and exhausted, he was excited still of winning in the top point and tied second place. It was better then third and not overboard as first. He climbed off Shi and into his little room which held the things he got when going to another country, the robot helmet, bucket of sand and well, that was all for now since he never really got to travel that much. He plopped onto his bed and Shi curled up by him, before both knew it, they were sound asleep.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:10 pm
[/exit]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:36 pm
User Image
User Image
With the Hydra causing so much chaos inside the village all of its inhabitants would have no choice but to concentrate fire power on it, leaving Chikami free to roam as he so pleased. It was easy enough to locate the villages Anbu Headquarters after the instructions were read, so finding it was a piece of cake. The cursed seal had deactivated itself already, but the effects were plainly shown on the face of said blonde. Heavy breathing, sweat, exhaustion. Not to mention he'd just summoned that huge beast to do his bidding. If he didn't get back soon his body would surely give out on him. "WE'VE LOCATED THE INTRUDER! ALL ANBU NOT BUSY CONTAINING THE HYDRA CONVERGE ONTO THE HEADQUARTERS! DON'T LET HIM ESCAPE!" Great. That was just great. And to think Chikami might actually get a little bit of rest.

The Anbu appeared in a flush. About ten in total standing on top of the HQ with Chikami. His eyes went to one side and then the other to see the amount he'd be dealing with. "As I am now I won't be able to take them all at once.." There was no other. If he didn't use the seal again this would be the end. Gold Chakra displaced itself before the transformation once again took hold. Hues burning with the will to continue onward; this was not the place for him to fall just yet. "Everyone be careful! We have no idea the amou- ARGHHH!" It had already ended for them. The heat in the area went so high that the Anbu caught on fire as Chikami took a single step forward before vanishing and moving into the base itself. A single word lingered as his eyes lulled from their deaths. "Weak.."

Setting Life Ablaze!
Taiyo no Senkou [ Flash of the Sun God ]
Rank S
The user holds a single handsign, pulsing chakra all throughout their body. In a burst moment, everything within a 20 yard radius will be overcome by a powerful surge of heat, dehydrating those in range.

Prototype Curse Seal
Hyper Speed l [1] Rank Faster.
Superior Strength l Physical Strength [1] Rank Higher
Putrid Power l Jutsu [1] Rank Higher.
Malevolent Chakra l Chakra Increased.

Deecee Sama

Genius

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:25 pm
Dcme

Haki landed just outside the Anbu HQ, having hitched a ride with one of the Anub in an attempt to find Kyo. Inside, he could hear the screaming of the Anbu and he shivered, reminded of Yukigakure "Stay here, Haki!" the Anbu ordered and entered the fray....immediately followed by Haki. Psh. Stay there....yeah right. He dodged as flames flickered above and some of the cieling caved in. Avoiding the burning bodies, Haki looked through the smoke with a rag over his nose to keep from choking on smoke Where's Kyo? He's probably not even here! Why the hell do I care?! s**t! he froze as he saw the blonde from earlier, standing a dozen feet in front of him. He hadn't realized he'd moved so deeply into the base and now, looking back, realized he couldn't get back Shiiiit! he tried to remember what Doki had taught him and realized she hadn't taught him anything! Other then how to avoid bears and how to get bear piss out of hair And I can't even scream.... he took a deep breath through the rag and tried to take a step back slowly, looking at the devastation around him.

((I'm bugging you cause I'm bored cause I need to develop Haki more and need something to do. [Editted] -3- Sorry... and no post format cause I need a new picture.))

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff