Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || The Azure Angel || .:Kumogakure Hospital:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:29 pm
That word again. Why does every one assume I'm their friend? And why can't I tell this kid I'm not? Sypher thought then reached down and yanked Kyo up by his ankle, dragging the boy onto the bed. "You're pulling my waist when you hug like that. Just sit here." he flopped back on the bed and put one arm under his head "This place is weird..."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:38 pm
He did a shivel yelp when being pulled up by his ankel. He sat up on the bed and looked at Sypher to layed back down. Kyo had to ask a silly question, one maybe Sypher would expect. "That hurt!~" He whined, sniffling. Hearing his last comment he tilted his head. "What? The hospital you mean?"  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:46 pm
"So did hugging my waist. That hurt to." Sypher replied bluntly but he grinned slightly, the color in his face returning to normal "Not the hospital...I'm used to those. The village is weird. Sensei is weird. Kay is weird. So are you." he tapped Kyo on the head "Hugging and talking about friends...you barely know me. What if I'm a mad killer or a secret spy?" he was kidding but he meant it. Having friends was hard being a foster child and constantly moving around...having bunny ears for a few years hadn't helped. Sensei confused the hell out of him, much more than Kyo, but he wasn't going to touch that issue "Why does eating something or accepting something mean we're friends?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:52 pm
Kyo frowned a bit, not the mean kind sine he couldn't show a ounce of meanness at all. But sadness. "When I held out the treat I was giving you my friendship, when you took it, it ment you accepted it with trust. You took it without a question as to why till now." He rubbed his head and layed next to Sypher, hugging his waist with one arm again.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:04 pm
I didn't even think about that. GAH! Sypher stared at the ceiling, feeling slightly queasy. He wasn't worried about poison but the fact that he hadn't even thought about it Sensei is right...I'm probably an idiot. he sighed and then glanced at Kyo, noticing how the boy hugged him again "Yeah...I guess you're right." he muttered then put an arm on Kyo's shoulders, still unsure of his movements.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:18 pm
Kyo smirked and snuggled Sypher like he was a stuffed bunny. Pun intended. "Good thing I'm not some evil 9 year old boy out to kill you ♥" Kyo made sure to hear for any foot steps of a docter, nurse or sensei comming in. Shi wasen't aloud in the hospital.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:28 pm
Sypher made a face "Like that would work on me. I'd beat you within an inch of your life." he said seriously. He closed his eyes for a moment and was asleep instantly, his body relaxing finally as the muscle relaxants took over. Kid like him...cute...mmm. his mind drifted as he went under.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:47 pm
Kyo rolled his eyes,snuggling close to Sypher. "Maybe you should teach me to be more desisive then." Kyo soon fell asleep from being so comfortable as Shi kept watchf or sensei and anyone else. Kyo then started to drool.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:53 pm
Sypher shifted slightly and something wet ran down his stomach WHa-? he sat up, half-asleep and half-drugged, to stare at the drool now pooling in his lap. It came off his shirt "AH?! Seriously, kid?!" he groaned, pulling his shirt free of Kyo's face to examine the drool "Geez..." he glared at the sleeping child but didn't say much else, just watched him for a while.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:07 pm
[[lol]]
Kyo licked his lips, his toung touched Sypher's skin a bit as he closed his mouth to stop drooling. He whiped off some acess drool from his mouth with his sleeve, still asleep. Shi snickered a bit.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:11 pm
Sypher glared at the dog and almost summoned some water to flick at it but held back This ki-! suddenly he was licked...by Kyo! Sypher almost jumped out of his skin as the kid's tongue touched the skin on his stomach, exposed by trying to get the drool off. His face went about as red as it possibly could have What the hell!? This kid is just like a dog! he was frozen, not sure what to do now. He couldn't push Kyo off...that would wake the kid up. But he couldn't put his shirt back in place because of Kyo's head on his stomach Not cool...not cool at all...

((Cruel girl!!! Dx ))

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:23 pm
[[rofl! DC has to have some fun reading this]]
Kyo was actually a hard sleeper, even Shi knew this. Shi snickered a bit more before trotting tot he side of the bed and jumping up, licking the cheek of kyo to wake him up then jumped back down. Kyo shook his head and rubbed the dog's licky drool on Sypher tummy as he opened his eyes to look at Sypher who was..blushing?![/siz]
"Are you ok? Your red as a tomato."  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:25 pm
"Y-YOU! Don't look at me!" Sypher flung his arms up in front of his face, scooting as far back as he could. His face and neck were burning and the red wasn't subsiding anytime soon This kid! What the hell! he thought, staring at Kyo through his crossed arms.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:31 pm
Kyo sat up on the bed and frowned. He didn't know what he did at all. He quivered his lip and looked down. "What I do?" He didn't cry cause Sypher would beat the living hell out of him for that!  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:38 pm
Sypher leaned forward sharply and grabbed both sides of Kyo's face "Oye! Don't even think about crying." he'd seen the lip quiver and was now in Kyo's face, glaring. His face was still red but "You...didn't do anything. I just...it's nothing." he set one hand on his knee again and then ruffled Kyo's hair.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games