Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Livid Landings || .:Streets of Kumogakure:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:59 pm
Sypher jerked back sharply "Stop that! You can't just...you can't just lick people in public!" he stammered, his face burning red now. What was it with this kid that made him blush all the time?! "I'm blushing because you do things like that. Things I don't understand and- and- I don't know! But you can't lick people in public!!" he suddenly put his head down on the table, not sure how to react anymore. Seriously...this boy makes me feel so weird...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:03 pm
Kyo put his hands up to his face as Sypher reacted to the lick. Kyo's eyes began to fill with tears and drip down his face as he begun to cry. "I'- I'm sorry!"  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:06 pm
Haaaa...now he's crying again... Sypher leaned forward and grabbed some napkins before scrubbing at Kyo's face "Sorry I yelled. But things like that...maybe its ok to do them when its just you and me. But you can't do it in public." he said, carefully drying the tears now "I'm not mad at you though...promise."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:25 pm
Kyo wimpered his lip and looked down. Letting Sypher whipe his tears and listened. "I'm sorry....Your mad I know it...your mad cause I cry,, your mad cause I licked you and you were mad when we first met." Rubbing his eyes to dry up some tears. A kid went by and laughed a bit, Kyo looked away.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:31 pm
Sypher gave the laughing kid a single look and the other boy scurried away "Didn't I just say I'm not mad?" he stopped drying then moved, sitting with his knees up to face Kyo "I'm not mad about the crying. You'll get stronger and won't cry anymore... even if you're cute when you cry..." the last part was mumbled under his breath, low enough that he hoped Kyo wouldn't hear "I wasn't mad when you licked me. I was just thrown off guard. And I was having my a** handed to me by my sensei when I first met you so yeah, I was mad then. But it wasn't you're fault so just...just don't cry." he shuffled Kyo's hair then, hesitating, he gently touched his lips to Kyo's hair before jerking back "So don't cry."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:39 pm
Kyo smiled a bit and huggd Sypher. "So you were just mad at Kay?" Kyo asked, Shi barked softly. The owner cam back and put Sypher's food infront of him. "Enjoy!" He scurried back to the kitchen.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:42 pm
Sypher made a face of intense dislike "He infuriates me. Just because he's an Inuzuka he acts like a dog. Its absurdly frustrating. He's always pushing my buttons." he didn't move out of Kyo's hug and just pushed his noodles around a bit "I don't know why. I've fought him before...he just...ugh. He exhausts me sometimes."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:47 pm
[[hey astra Pm me and i tell me what kind of guilds you perfer, i have lots you might like]]
Kyo let go to let Sypher eat his food then had a idea a sneaky idea!
"How about you train me to not just fetch off bullies but to fight Kay? I am of the same clan so I know his techinques. And his raiton too! I know his weak points cause I have those same qualites!" Kyo smiled with excitement.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:59 pm
Sypher almost choked "Why would you want to fight him!? He's twice your size!" he said, staring at Kyo's excitement with confusion. He started eating, taking food in like a vacuum "Besides, the only way I could teach you would be to fight against you. And I'm not going to do that till your ten, at least." he chewed on a mouthful for a moment and then tapped the chopsticks on the bowl "I'll train you. Whatever you do with that training is up to you. But don't blow it on something stupid."

((M'kay (: You might get it tomorrow. I'm off for the night.))

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:08 pm
"What does size have to do about it? If I know his weakness then I can still beat him down as much as possible!" Kyo commented, crossing his arms.
[[m-kay i have testing tomorrow on finals so i won't be on for probaly a little bit]]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:10 am
Sypher crossed his arms as well, looking at Kyo carefully "Beat him down?" he repeated and then he turned back to his food, eating slower now. He wasn't happy at all about what Kyo had said and he was about to express it "Why? What reason do you have to 'beat him down' as you said? Has he insulted you? Challenged you? What did he do to make you want to fight him?" he set his chopsticks on the bowl, signaling he was done.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:59 pm
Kyo couldn't really answer Sypher. He scratched his head. "Uh..."  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:05 pm
Sypher sighed "That's what I thought. Don't pick fights unless you have to. Don't aim to destroy unless its necessary. If you just fight for the hell of it, you'll be pretty miserable." he poked Kyo's face slightly then ordered more ramen, his stomach growling angrily.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:12 pm
Kyo pouted, Sypher was right. "Your right....how much are you gonna eat?" He asked, impatient.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:52 pm
"Half my body weight." Sypher said, his face serious as he finished another bowl and ordered a third. He started eating again, chewing carefully as he thought about what to teach Kyo "The first thing you need to learn is how to defend yourself. I'll teach you that after I'm through here. Then we can see how good you are at offense. You're small, so that will help." he said after a few minutes, tapping his chopsticks again.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games