Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Makeshift Malevolence || .:Kumo's Ruins Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:34 am
She called me Syphey... Sypher stared at her as she began working on her jutsu, raising an eyebrow when she cut her hand. He watched the energy coalesce around the drawing and leaned back uncomfortably as the ink began to rise up off the page. Staring with displeasure at his inky double, Sypher shivered "Nice. Told you you could do it..." he rubbed one of his arms and moved to a different rock, examining the drawing.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:01 pm
Aru Ichizuni

"Well... It would be nice if it had some color. But this will do." Aru said while examining her work. The clone watching her; he sighed irritatingly but masked it with kindness. "I believe you did a nice job." Aru stopped and stared for a minute or so. The clone stared back and started to feel slightly uncomfortable. "Yes?" Aru eyes widen. "OH!!!!!!! That's right! Anything I draw comes to life so it takes on the personality and as well as it's likeness. Like if I draw a bird it will act, sound and behave as the bird I drew from." Aru danced happily.

The clone rolled his eyes as he looked the other direction from his master. His gaze fell on his other counterpart. Pulling out a shuriken he threw them at Sypher. Aru stopped celebrating. "Oh yes I command him to attack you once he is created. This is a battle training thing after all."

The Luminosity

Enthusiast

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:05 pm
Sypher easily dodged the shuriken, moving from rock to rock with ease "That's just creepy." he replied, clearly even more unhappy. He stopped a good distance away and held out his hand, palm forward but hesitated for a second. Maybe it will work this time... Sypher thought before taking off his jacket and resuming the stance with his arm held out "Daijurin no Jutsu" Spikes of wood slid out of his skin and blasted forward at the clone. However the blast wasn't well controlled and spikes flew everywhere, crashing into and sinking deep into rocks and boulders.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:50 pm
Aru Ichizuni

Ooc: Got tired of seeing my picture. I need make a post format. >.>

The clone dodged them as easily as his real counterpart. "My master has more I believe," said the clone.

"I agree. This is creepy." Another voice came from behind the drawing of Sypher. Clone Sypher went silent as he stared at another drawing of himself and another and another and so on. It was concluded that the attack upon the real Sypher was only a distraction for Aru to create ten more clones of the young man. One the the cloned rabbit men pulled out a piece of paper and sighed before reading. "Te...he he he.." He rolled his eyes. "Lookie... I made more masterpieces for you to play with." The clone crumbled the paper up. Aru laughed as she somehow lived through the explosion of thorns. "My, my. You learn fast." She said while dancing

"Master.. why did you have me read the paper?" Aru stopped dancing and looked at him curiously. "Because I asked you to." The clone turned away not bothering to ask any further. All together they threw a mixture of kunai and shuriken in a countless amount.

Ooc: Sorry about the sudden training thing. This way we wont be completely defenseless and we wont have to wait on a sensei and we can train in an... odd way. xD  

The Luminosity

Enthusiast

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:32 am
Sypher growled under his breath and decided to use the last jutsu he knew This is very annoying. I can't control any of this very well, damn it! he took a deep breath and extended his hand. Water swirled at his palm and surged forward, filling the cavern up to hip length. The jutsu was sloppy but it did its job as vines wiggled their way free of stones and wrapped around the ink clones. They would bind and drag the inkies down into the water where they would be drowned or melted. A set of thicker vines burst out of the water to wrap around Zuni's arms and chest, binding her. "You're using a lot of chakra." Sypher commented, rubbing his arm as his Jubaku Eisou worked its dirty work.

((All is fine smile I like to do training and since I haven't ever used Senzu before, this is good for me!))

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:06 pm
"Kahaaahhh!" Aru yelped. She managed a sweet yet painful smile. "Well.... uuhhaaahh.. maybe..." Aru shadow clone dispersed into clouds as Sypher's vines fell limp. "Actually.." The green haired girl said as she sat pleasantly on top of a branch high in a distanced tree. "You are right. My Chakra pool isn't that great so I have reached my limit." Scratching the back of wild green hair she giggled. "You have so much stamina for a young man; sadly I couldn't keep up but..." Aru leaned forward on the branch with a warm expression of happiness. "I had fun."

Looking up at the clear afternoon sky she whispered lyrics of a song she likes. "♪♫ My god... Amazing how got this far. It's like we're chasing all those stars ♪♫" She knew training was over for them and she was desperate for a nap or maybe six bowls of ramen at least. "Hmmm... Sypher," she called out.

Ooc: Yay! x3

The Luminosity

Enthusiast

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:14 pm
Sypher shrugged uncomfortably "I'm just used to dealing with stressful situations. It was fun though...I admit that." his lips twitched and he smiled slightly before it disappeared into the customary blank look "Nice tune....Eh? What now?" he jumped upward to stand on a rock underneath her tree.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:31 pm
"Let's go eat!!!!" Aru yelled as she jumped down from the tree. Sadly enough being low in energy she didn't land on her feet but on something much softer like her butt. "Aaaooow..." Sitting there she waited for the pain to subside and once it did Aru stood up and dashed off in Sypher's direction. "Come, come. It's my treat," she said rubbing his ears briefly. "So soft," she cooed.

With full enthusiasm she ran off toward the Kumogakure's Shopping District.

The Luminosity

Enthusiast

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:34 pm
Sypher blinked and then whirled as she ran off, pulling his ears down sharply as she rubbed them "H-HEY! I didn't say you could touch them again!" he took off after her, his shoes abandoned by a rock.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:12 pm
User ImageAru arrived to the Ancient Ruins once more. She already has wonderful memories here and decide that this will be her number one training area. Aru pondered on her family bloodline techniques and choose to dab into it for a while. Taking out her Ukiyo Mizo she unsheathe the blade and unsealed the ink.
[1/5: Sumi Gasumi no Jutsu. Rank C. No instruments.]

Holding a piece of scrap paper she softly placed it on the ground. As a former Iwagakure ninja; naturally she respects the earth and all its wonder and dare not stain it with her ink unless necessary. The black ink pour slowly on to the paper until it spread evenly out in a nice oval of darkness.
[2/5: Sumi Gasumi no Jutsu. Rank C. No instruments.]

With no hesitation she used the blade and cut her palm filling it with a light layer of bright red blood getting darker as the amount thickens. Titling her hand she allowed the blood to overflow one side and spill lightly into the ink. "Oh I did it again." Aru whispered with a smirk as she once again cut too deeply into her flesh.
[3/5: Sumi Gasumi no Jutsu. Rank C. No instruments.]

The ink is ready and now to prepare herself. Aru concentrated on the ink and paper. Her and the ink started to glow a smokey green naturally. Then she displayed the hand seals known to her clan.
[4/5: Sumi Gasumi no Jutsu. Rank C. No instruments.]

Suddenly, POOOF!!! Aru was covered in black ink. "Oh my," she licked the side of her lips tasting the metallic flavor that seem oh so familiar. Luckily a black fog surrounded her leading her to believe the jutsu worked and after three minutes the wind carried her creation away and the moisture of a nearby body of water made it vanish. Pleasantly, with her capability she threw her shoes off and ran toward what Aru can see is a spring of rainwater in the hole of the ruins.
[5/5: Sumi Gasumi no Jutsu. Rank C. No instruments.]
[Completed]

Taking a splash in the water the ink washed off. Loving the shallow water that didn't even go pass her knees Aru decided to sit and enjoy the scenery. Her eyes fell upon a rock. Along with the rock were a pair of shoes left behind. "Sypher?" Aru unconsciously asked as she titled her head in confusion. It was his shoes indeed and it only made Aru laugh with joy.

The Luminosity

Enthusiast

Exiled- Katana

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:51 pm
Banteki Hitori (はたけカカシ)
Genin - Bukijutsu Class - Kumogakure no Sato
User Image

X X XHours had passed since Hitori had embarked on his journey to the Ancient Ruins. His grey hues scanned the terrain, mapping out directions as it would seem. "Where could he be..?" Hitori continued to search for his sensei, so far with no luck.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:19 pm
It's been several minutes since Aru left the cool shallows waters. She sat on the rock that held Sypher's undisturbed shoes. Bathing in the sunlight; she felt like taking a short break from her training. Then Aru rapidly yet silently sat up in attention. There was a disturbance in the wind. Looking in one direction in particular, Aru saw him; yet another young man. Quietly, she watched him from the rock not saying a word. She was soaked from head to toe and felt it was rude to randomly greet him like she would do normally. She pondered as she stared at him walking around. From here on out, Aru knew her training was over for a while.  

The Luminosity

Enthusiast

Sanjii9227

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:10 pm
User Image
User Image
X X XEris & FalsettoX X X
[ Kumogakure's Gate Guardian | Anbu Member ]

User ImageX X XUser ImageX X XUser ImageX X XUser ImageX X XUser Image

Unknowingly in the shadows. A faded figure carefully watched the ancient kingdom as two members of a squad strolled through the lands. The female was quite the shinobi. Laying still as her eyes paid close attention to the unknown person that arrive. The observer's mind traveled with thoughts of the two. Wanting to gain the knowledge of both of these mates personality without the presence of an adult in range puzzled the male extremely. Seemed the two would have to be forced to interact with one another.

His plans were intact. He calculated his actions precisely. A small object was taken from pouch that stood hidden on the male's body. One tool was all that was needed for these moments. Thin, the tool stood with a body that didn't stretch no longer than the male's finger. Remaining hidden from sight, his finger flicked swiftly sending the hidden needle towards the ceiling of the ruins. Above the lake where Aru sat came crashing down a small pebble. The beautiful melody it gave as the stone smacked against the water gently stretch through the entire cave. Surely Hitori would look to Aru direction. The unknown figure kept his hidden place in the ruins as he watched the performance of the two that would soon play.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:16 pm
There was a small disturbance in the wind, almost unnoticeable. Aru looked around at her surroundings aimlessly. The pattern in the breeze split suddenly for less than one second. Did that boy do something, Aru mentally questioned herself as her gaze turned to the young man she noticed earlier. She immediately stood up on top of the rock unleashing Crescent Moon; strapping it on both of her arms. Plop! "Ahh ow!" Aru looked high and saw pebbles and small rocks beginning to fall. Rubbing the back of her head she looked down for a few seconds and saw that a rock had hit her. "That hurt.." She pouted as she looked at her hand in a quick angry motion to see any signs of blood.

Then it happened.

The ruins started to collapse upon her. "Oh shi-!!!" Unable to finish her gasp she used the rock as leverage to increase her jumping distance as she hopped with all the strength her legs can give out at that moment. The ruins fell hopelessly to the earth, splashing up the collected rain water from over the years and kicking up all the dirt that has been left untouched. Aru hit the ground hard and slide a few feet after impact. "Psssh," she huffed. Standing up she examined herself. Imagine; still wet from the bath with an addition of a light layer of dust from head to toe and one side of her body covered in a thick coating of mud. Aru was looking fantastic!

The dirt didn't bother her much but she was sad about the building. "Ugh..." Aru would accuse the boy but he didn't look as if he would do this plus the young man probably ran far away now. She grew unconcerned about him as the seconds go by. Crescent Moon unsheathe she gazed at the falling structure while approaching it slowly.

Ooc: The young man in this post is Hitori. But since Exiled isn't posting anytime soon. I made Aru assume he ran away scared.
User Image

The Luminosity

Enthusiast

S1sterfister

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:09 pm
User ImageUser Image
||CHUUNIN||ORIGAMI NO DARA||TEKINA NO IKARI||x||
||Chakra: 200||
||Battle Hymn||

Aurelio let out a low whistle from behind Aru as he watched the enormous structure collapse, feeling the earth shaking with its metaphorical death. "Oi, that's really not funny, yeah?" He said playfully, stopping the girl with a hand on her shoulder, sheathed by a steel gauntlet. He clicked his tongue as the ruins settled. "Did you do this?" A wide smile spread across his face. Of course he was joking, but what was wrong with giving his little errand a little surprise. With his other hand, he held out an open folder, containing the information of his "student", to which he turned his head to. "Hum... Genin. 5'8. 136lbs..." he began to list off her personal information. She couldn't see the folder from where he held her. "Performer. Cheerful and eager. Strengths lie within land and air combat... Ukyo Bloodline, huh?" His gaze fell over her back with slight curiosity. "Let's see how good you are, yeah?"

---

I am currently with ||Poor little Aru||
I'm feeling ||Dissatisfied||
My condition is ||Perfect||
What's on my mind... ||Damn||

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games