Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Religion and Faith Forum [Debate, Discuss, Explain]]
would you like proof god exists? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xallus

Familiar Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:47 am
Princess Zelda21
Xallus
Princess Zelda21
What was the first man made of? The dust of the ground. How could you say God doesn't exist when He created the first man and woman? Hello? If God didn't exist, then we wouldn't be alive or on this planet at all, therefore there wouldn't be any life! Think about it, we may be made of molecules, atoms, cells and DNA, and that that whole "Big Bang Theory" is a complete myth! There's no possible way the world created itself! Do you even have any solid proof? Why do you think God created everything, including us in the first place?
Oh my, I love when I get called out on my ignorance just because I can't take religious truths as actual facts.

Nice proof though. I totally believe God is real because of your debate skills.

Thanks, I'm glad at least someone agrees with me. At least I try to get my point across.
Is it sacrilegious if I say you're smarter than God himself? I mean, you managed to convert me after-all.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:27 am
Xallus
Princess Zelda21
Xallus
Princess Zelda21
What was the first man made of? The dust of the ground. How could you say God doesn't exist when He created the first man and woman? Hello? If God didn't exist, then we wouldn't be alive or on this planet at all, therefore there wouldn't be any life! Think about it, we may be made of molecules, atoms, cells and DNA, and that that whole "Big Bang Theory" is a complete myth! There's no possible way the world created itself! Do you even have any solid proof? Why do you think God created everything, including us in the first place?
Oh my, I love when I get called out on my ignorance just because I can't take religious truths as actual facts.

Nice proof though. I totally believe God is real because of your debate skills.

Thanks, I'm glad at least someone agrees with me. At least I try to get my point across.
Is it sacrilegious if I say you're smarter than God himself? I mean, you managed to convert me after-all.

I don't know. You may think you know everything, but in reality you don't because only God knows everything that we think, say or do. We don't know what the future is, but He does, that's why He has a plan for each of our lives. We also don't know what that is, but God does.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

cleolvtempus

Thirteenth Celebrator

5,700 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:32 am
how can you tell me that god FOR SURE created the first man and woman? you have NO PROOF where I do. i have theories that have been supported by actual SCIENCE, like evolution with Fossils, and the big bang (yes not completely proven to be true yet as we will NEVER know how the universe began but its still the best explanation that we have). you can NOT tell me that if god didn't exist we would not be alive. you have NO PROOF, and i am stressing that since that is what this forum was asking in the first place, weather i want proof that god exists and frankly you have none therefore, he does not. and there is a HUGE possible way that the world created itself, it is called gravitational pull around the sun, with that pull came the compacting of molecules and dust in space compacting into this round thing we call earth. and over time the earth started to cool and heat up and cool again and water was formed from the cooling and so on and so forth. open any high school science text book and you will learn the whole process of how the EARTH created itself. frankly i am kind of insulted that you have said that I NEED Proof yet you are stating far more outrageous ideas then me about the creation of life with NO PROOF. it is quite hypocritical of you and frankly ignorant.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:32 am
I've seen no proof here.  

Corporal Maladict

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:37 am
ok 1. i saw absolutely no proof.... 2. i wonder when she's going to realize that Xallus is totally being sarcastic? XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:40 am
so glad i am not the only one who understood Xallus' sarcasm and her obliviousness.  

cleolvtempus

Thirteenth Celebrator

5,700 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200

Xallus

Familiar Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:50 am
cleolvtempus
so glad i am not the only one who understood Xallus' sarcasm and her obliviousness.
I live in a religious town. Trust me, I've been in this same argument hundreds of times.

Having been put in a Catholic all-girls school til High School, I can say that religious teachers get frustrated when a child questions God. So many trips to the principal's office because of simply questioning "facts" and arguing with a teacher on it. ;_;

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:52 am
cleolvtempus
how can you tell me that god FOR SURE created the first man and woman? you have NO PROOF where I do. i have theories that have been supported by actual SCIENCE, like evolution with Fossils, and the big bang (yes not completely proven to be true yet as we will NEVER know how the universe began but its still the best explanation that we have). you can NOT tell me that if god didn't exist we would not be alive. you have NO PROOF, and i am stressing that since that is what this forum was asking in the first place, weather i want proof that god exists and frankly you have none therefore, he does not. and there is a HUGE possible way that the world created itself, it is called gravitational pull around the sun, with that pull came the compacting of molecules and dust in space compacting into this round thing we call earth. and over time the earth started to cool and heat up and cool again and water was formed from the cooling and so on and so forth. open any high school science text book and you will learn the whole process of how the EARTH created itself. frankly i am kind of insulted that you have said that I NEED Proof yet you are stating far more outrageous ideas then me about the creation of life with NO PROOF. it is quite hypocritical of you and frankly ignorant.

Um hello? I do have proof! It's in the bible! It says so that God existed since the beginning of time, therefore He was there in the beginning! (Genesis 1:1-31) That science stuff about the earth is nothing but man's theory of how we and the universe came into existance. It's not entirely true! Like I said before, the earth did not "create itself"! I'd say the hypocritical one is you. There is plenty of solid evidence in the bible that proves God does exist!  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:53 am
Xallus
cleolvtempus
I live in a religious town. Trust me, I've been in this same argument hundreds of times.

i live in the southern bible belt. i've seen it plenty as well....but the sarcasm is so blatantly obvious that i was alittle surprised when she didnt snap at you.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:55 am
Princess Zelda21
cleolvtempus

Um hello? I do have proof! It's in the bible! It says so that God existed since the beginning of time, therefore He was there in the beginning! (Genesis 1:1-31) That science stuff about the earth is nothing but man's theory of how we and the universe came into existance. It's not entirely true! Like I said before, the earth did not "create itself"! I'd say the hypocritical one is you. There is plenty of solid evidence in the bible that proves God does exist!
Princess. The Bible was also a creation of man, not God.  

Xallus

Familiar Noob

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:57 am
Princess Zelda21
cleolvtempus

sweet pea, the bible is an incomplete book of the rambleings of old men. the king james version alone was thought to be written by over 50 people over a period of 1500 years.
half te book is missing thanks to the Council of Miceine.
and the translators made countless mistakes when they translated it to english.
dont tell me what the bible says, or that its true.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:21 am
I think the person with the pink text is a troll.

No Christian I've ever known would argue her views with such disrespect. Christianity is a religion of loving one another, isn't it?  

Corporal Maladict

Xallus

Familiar Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:25 am
Corporal Maladict
I think the person with the pink text is a troll.

No Christian I've ever known would argue her views with such disrespect. Christianity is a religion of loving one another, isn't it?
It doesn't matter if said poster is a troll or not, a debate is only fun when you have someone else to debate with.

Lately the only fun people to argue with are trolls anyway...all the debaters on Gaia seem to have gone into hiding or talk as if they're reading a debate schematic.

Still not sure why it's so bad to "feed the trolls" when you're having fun at the same time.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:29 am
LithiumXwolf
Princess Zelda21
cleolvtempus

sweet pea, the bible is an incomplete book of the rambleings of old men. the king james version alone was thought to be written by over 50 people over a period of 1500 years.

True it was written by man, but who had them write it? God did! NO, the bible is not incomplete and there wasn't any mistakes! The bible is not a bunch of so-called "ramblings of old men", the events that took place were real and a very important part of our history, even today! Where is the evidence that says half of the bible is missing? Seriously, none of it is missing, therefore it is complete! On a side note, no I'm not trolling, I'm telling the honest truth, so quit jumping to such ridiculous conclusions unless you can prove otherwise. rolleyes  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Corporal Maladict

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:42 am
Princess Zelda21
LithiumXwolf
Princess Zelda21
cleolvtempus

True it was written by man, but who had them write it? God did! NO, the bible is not incomplete and there wasn't any mistakes! The bible is not a bunch of so-called "ramblings of old men", the events that took place were real and a very important part of our history, even today! Where is the evidence that says half of the bible is missing? Seriously, none of it is missing, therefore it is complete! On a side note, no I'm not trolling, I'm telling the honest truth, so quit jumping to such ridiculous conclusions unless you can prove otherwise. rolleyes

Okay. I'll debate this with you. How can you prove God made men write the Bible? I have here a Bible. The Bible says it is the word of God. I have here also a Koran. It says also it is the word of God. And I have the Book of Mormon. It says it is the word of God. But there is no hard evidence supporting any of these claims.

How can you prove the Bible has no mistakes? And what translation into what language are you talking about when you say it has no mistakes?

How can you prove you're telling the truth? You keep demanding us to prove things, but you can't prove any of your claims.  
Religion and Faith Forum [Debate, Discuss, Explain]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff