Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Shelter Cyclone || .:Residential District:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:59 pm
Dai made her way up to her apartment. Passing a door where she could hear the cries of someone. She stared at the door for a moment worried about the person. She grasped her bleeding shoulder and made her way to her own home. She unlocked her front door and tripped slightly into her apartment. She closed the door behind her. Dai sat her katana next to the door and stretched before moving to the kitchen. Dai took a glass from the counter and filled it with water from the sink. She drank it without taking a breath. She giggled softly as she wiped the drip of water from the corner of her mouth. "Guess I was thirsty." She sat the glass down and walked into her bedroom. She untied her obi and tossed it to her bed. She took the bleed filled bandages off her shoulder. She dug through a trunk that sat at the foot of her bed and pulled a vile of her indigo liquid from the depths. She opened the vile and applied a large amount onto her shoulder wound. She brushed it on evenly and took a roll of bandage wraps. After she was finished redressing her shoulder she walked over to her closet and began looking for new cloths. After a half hour of looking, Dai sat her new apparel onto the trunk. Dai walked into the bathroom did her nightly routine of getting ready for bed. She walked over to her bed and plopped backwards with her arms out. She stared at the ceiling, soon placing her cold fingertips to her cheek where Sypher had kissed her moments before taking his leave. She smiled as she blushed. Dai moved to where her pillows took over and cuddled one of them. "I feel accomplished today." She smiled and blushed into her pillow. She began laughing. "I can't believe he did that." She said into her pillow. Dai had laughed herself to sleep. Her wounded shoulder bandaged quiet well stopped bleeding. She was tired and hadn't noticed it. She slept peacefully on top of her blankets.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:02 am
Kyo was already in his home, his mother had stuffed him full of food for she was worried about his body more than him being a shinobi. He layed on his bed in his pajamies as Shi layed at the end, Kyo of course drooled like he had on Sypher at the hospital. He was defintly gonna be late tomorrow he was so tired.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:50 pm
Looking like hell warmed over, Sypher moved from the couch to the shower, his body stiff from sleeping badly. He turned the water on and made it really super hot Argh...got to talk to kage...go to temple...deal with br-students...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:23 pm
Kyo had awoken at noon. Still half asleep while eating brunch since it was too late for breakfast and too early for lunch. Shi was munching his doggie food as they finished and Kyo got dressed. He had taken a shower when he woke up. Waving bye to his parents he walked out of his apartment and Shi followed. Passing a door that was open just a bit and he could hear a shower running. Kyo couldn't help but peek in as the house was dark except light from a window. Shaking his head he stopped peeking in and started down the hallway again but Shi went inside the apartment and sniffed about. He recongized the scent of Sypher and so had Kyo. Sighing Kyo waited outside the door for Shi to come back out. Shi sniffed past the closed bathroom door where Sypher was taking a shower and jumped into a open drawer with clean clothes in it to snuggle under them and sniff there for a bit. Kyo's mother came walking down the hallway. "There you are! When you see your sensei could you give him these? There fresh!" His mother handed Kyo a wrapped up plate of fresh chocolate chip cookies. His mother walked of to go do some shopping. Kyo decided he could sneek a cookie in himself. Unwrapping it he stuffed one cookie in his mouth and sat down by the door in the hallway. Two cookies now. Oh god they were good as he wrapped them back up to stop munching on them.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:22 pm
Sypher stepped out of his shower, his hair soaked Its getting looong. he thought, pulling at what would have made a nice ponytail to rival Dai's. He paused and stopped, staring around as he realized "KYO!" he shouted then moved to shove his door open, glaring down at Kyo in the hallway "You snooped in my place, didn't you?" he said sternly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:31 pm
Kyo had stuffed more cookies in his mouth as Sypher bursted into the hallway in just his towel. "No, She shnooped inshide after catshing your schent." He swallowed and looked up at Sypher. Shi sneeked out of the drawer and snuggled under his couch to watch them talk.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:35 pm
Sypher scowled at Kyo then realized he was wearing only a towel ...I'm gonna kill something. he thought and stalked back inside, his hand gripping his towel "Dog better make itself known or I'm going to start throwing kunai." he said, loud enough to make sure Shi heard him "Kyo! Sit inside, not in the hall. And don't bother with the door. Leave it open..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:47 pm
Kyo picked the plate up and slowely made it inside and sat the plate on a table so Sypher could have some even if there was one left. Atleast with the door open Kyo could run for hell if needed. Shi stayed under the couch. Kyo blushed at Sypher in his towel. Shi snuck behind the couch and around some stuff along the wall and snuck out the door. He walked back in pretending he was never in the apartment. "I swear he was snooping not me!" He pointed at Shi, feeling like the boy who cried wolf.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:49 pm
Sypher was changing in his room, pulling pants on as Kyo tried to protest his innocence "I suppose Shi opened my drawers on his own? With his little dog paws?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:56 pm
"Ya! Shi show him!" Shi walked over to a closed drawer and put both paws on it trying to open it but couldn't. He was faking as he put the two paws back on the ground. "Im going to kill you Shi!" He thought.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:00 pm
Sypher poked his head out the door to glare at Kyo "You were in here. I know you were." he said and then used his foot to shove Shi out of his room, closing the door behind the dog as he finished getting dressed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:06 pm
Shi stuck his toung at Kyo as Sypher closed his door. Kyo growled at Shi and attempted to stomp on the dog's tail. Now he was in huge trouble cause Sypher thought he lied. "I didn't snoop!" He had a chance now as he turned and tried his best to quietly go to the open door to run the hell out of here but had to do slow steps.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:16 pm
Sypher opened the door as Kyo tried to sneak out "You're going where, exactly?" he asked, leaning on his door to watch the boy's attempts.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:25 pm
"No where." Kyo stopped and turned back to face Sypher. Pointing at Shi again. "I swear he did it." He looked straight at Sypher.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:26 pm
Sypher crossed his arms to stare at Kyo for a moment then he walked into his kitchen "Want something to drink?"  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games