Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[☁] || Edible Creations || Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zettai Gao

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:04 pm
H a T a K e ~ L e N

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

|| GENIN || NINJUTSU || KUMOGAKURE|| CHAKRA: 250

☁╔════════☯═════════╗☁

He finally reached the destination, no doubt further behind the rest who left. For some reason he felt rather sluggish today, though it would not matter now. He needed a break from all his hard effort and certainly this would be the place. The Raikage gave her permission to place whatever ordered on her tab, and as such he would do so, within reason. Len was after all not one to abuse such a privilege "I can't wait til I get a team assigned, I hope I can make a name for us.." he would say loud enough to heard, but not loud enough to be obnoxious.

The five foot five inch tall young man looked around. He noticed several other Genin already enjoying a meal and that pinked haired woman from earlier. He figure it would be best to observe but why not introduce himself to her. She seemed a bit nervous back in the office, but this was a public space, no need to be fancy. The peppered hair Hatake with one visible golden eye walked up to her, and that previous group "Ello there, my name is Len, I'm the older brother of Knight, our Kage told us to get to know each other ... might I ask your names?" his voice sounded actually bored with this, and yet he was curious, after all any one of these fellows could be his teammates. He had a bit of mysterious charm to him but that was it, otherwise he sounded rather awkward at these kind of situations.

☁╚════════☯═════════╝☁

"Do not get in my way, less I strike you down where you stand!" - Len

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:07 pm
User Image

`x Bellatrix.Lestrange'
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄

Bellatrix caught eyes with the young Raigyo as she entered and then sunk away with the quickness. Supposedly some embarrassment about her as she waved. Shy words were not the work of champions, but this girls interest in a male was none of her concern. But she was in Bella's restaurant so she better be ordering something. Bills is not paid off of people taking up space. That and she did look kind of hungry, no offense to her skinniness. "OH NONONO CHILD!! If you gonna be sittin in my restaurant you gonna be eatin sugah! Now lay on me what ya feelin to munch on and I'll toss something together to make ya feel good nah! WOO!" Her hands flung out to her side as she popped her chest. Just proud of her cooking ability, but real talk she'd have to hop out if she wasn't eating. "Now come up here and get the good nah!"

She was then cut off by this rude child who claimed himself as Len. Whatever, he asked for names and she would give hers. Even though she wasn't asked. "MY NAME IS BELLA! And you need to order some food too, come on watcha want. Don't worry, Raikage-Sama is paying for everything." She spoke coyly with an added flutter of her eyelashes. The thought of the Raikage's money made her slightly lightheaded.

[ Rose <3~ ]

Misujage

Saint

xX Vaniity Xx

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:21 pm
User Image

αѳɾιαιgʏѳ

Kaori was caught off guard as the owner seemed to have caught her indecision. Kaori felt her cheeks reddened as the owner called upon her,'Ugh, maybe I should've stayed home. Brother wouldn't want me fighting anyways, but then again it's all for him.' Kaori then caught the attention of one of the Genin that was in the Office with her. With a gentle smile and a few bats from her long lashes she replied,"My name? It's Kaori, um nice to meet you Len." Kaori felt sort of at ease with the boy's kindness. She smiled and looked toward the lady again,"Hungry? Cause I don't think we will be leaving till we order something." Kaori giggled a bit and walked toward the front once more.

Kaori thought for a second and couldn't decide what to get other than dumplings. She had been staring a tad at the boy's before. "Dumplings, please." With an awkward pause and a shy smile she looked at the owner. She hoped this satisfied the owner enough to let her sulk in embarrassment now.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:30 pm
User Image

`x Bellatrix.Lestrange'

Bella lifted her little ordering pad thing as Kaori approached. Happy to be taking another order, that was until the order slipped out. She couldn't stop her neck from rolling to the side, nor the abrasive way her eyebrows furrowed at the girl. What the hell was wrung with these children!?!? They weren't paying and she wanted to order dumplings?!?! DUMPLINGS?!?! Bella herself would have went in on that menu, but whatever if it was what the little girl wanted. "Well how many you want nah?!" She spat out swiftly controlling the venomous anger she wished to spit at the unimaginative child. Her blue contacts fixating as she awaited the number of dumplings. She better get a decent number of them at least. But looking at her she probably couldn't handle too many, her thighs weren't even developed.  

Misujage

Saint

Zettai Gao

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:41 pm
H a T a K e ~ L e N

☁╔════════☯═════════╗☁

Len realized that he had forgotten one of the most important people here. It was the grand bodied cook, who was telling him much, and informing Kaori. Len must have came off as rude, such was not his wanting "I do apologize for interrupting you, Bella the Beauty, it was not my intention at all..." it never hurt to compliment the one cooking your food. Then again she was probably older and her pop and shaking did get Len's attention until his thoughts drifted onto the subject of food. His stomach lightly roared at the idea and he placed his order promptly after Kaori "The largest bowl of Beef Ramen, with Squid, Ultra hot sauce, marinated egg, and veggies, along with several spring rolls, and few dumplings for the finish, miss Bella" Len stated in the ironically same lethargic tone, as if eating was a chore. Though he knew he'd burn through those calories rather easily. He might find himself here more times than not.

Since he had placed his order he waited to Kaori took a seat and would sit with her, until then he would take her looks into memory, they could prove important " The feeling is mutual, you look better now that your not in the office, were you afraid back there? Don't worry I'm far too lazy to judge..." Len would say staring almost into space with man pressing thoughts going through his mind.

☁╚════════☯═════════╝☁

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:54 pm
User Image

αѳɾιαιgʏѳ

Kaori officially wished she would've stayed in bed this morning, but it was too late now. She was being forced to open up and speak for once. 'What's a reasonable number. Enough to please the cook, but not too many to use the Raikage.' This took merely a second to decided. With a large and beautiful smile she flashed her emerald hues brightly,"Hmm, why don't I let you decide. I'm sure you can tell how much I can handle a lot more than I can. I am not a cook and I do not wish to insult your skills with a simple order. If anything I can always share the dumplings later or eat them throughout the day or week." Kaori felt a bit easier speaking to her. This is what Bella wanted was to earn money, understandable. She let Bella decide because in all honesty any number she would've thrown at her would be too little. Kaori ate very little; mostly because of her petite form and small stomach.

Her emerald hues now looked to Len,"Oh you noticed? Um, I guess I just don't like crowds and in all honesty I really do want to start this journey though it seems like I don't." Kaori smile softly, Len was nice and kind. Obviously observant, but again Kaori feared to make too much of a friendship or bond. Fear consumed the small Raigyo, but she would never truly explain why.

ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

xX Vaniity Xx

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:08 pm
User Image

`x Bellatrix.Lestrange'

As the girl spoke Bella scribbled down a swift number. Four, not too much and not too little. In any case it served as a normal serving of dumplings, and that would be what she got. Alas the boring dumplings she would have to prepare more of. Everyone knew this shop was more than just ramen and dumplings, right? No one ever gave her the challenge she wished for in an order. "Okay sugah, I'll put you down for four nah. You should be able to eat that peach blossom."

Bella offered Len a smile as he gave the compliment. Bella the beautiful, oh she definitely could get used to words like that being used. She smiled attentively as she flipped the pad over to collect his order. HE WENT IN, for certain he did. She could only smile wider and wider as she continue to add more and more onto his order. The money, she could see it now! A large bowl of ramen, and with squid! He wasn't hitting any cheap spots. Though his voice was rather boring, the order was enough to make her instantly take a liking to this child. "Thank you..." She didn't bother questioning anything on his order. he spoke flawlessly about what he wanted and she would prepare it just like that. With all the expensiveness that he wished for. Now as far as the marinade, miso or soy sauce marinade was not a problem she'd give him both. She was sure he'd enjoy the taste and mix of flavors. It would only help balance out the already abundant mix of his ramen.

It was like clockwork when Bella turned and pulled out several things. She prepared certain parts of things beforehand so that she wasn't wasting too much time on preparation. But nothing was ever precooked, her restaurant had to be filled with the smells it was known for. And soe she withdrew the beef broth for the ramen and the filling for the dumplings. Along with eight wrappers, a bit of eggwash. The noodle and several other essential things to complete the man's ramen order. She then got out one wok and one pot, filling the pot with water as she sat the pot on the fire to boil. She placed a bit of oil in the wok and that too did she place on a flame to heat up.

She spread out the wrappers on the counter and grabbed the prepared filling. With swift hands she spread the filling about the eight wrappers and with what seemed to be a single stroke of a white brush she painted their edges with the egg wash so they would hold together once she sealed them. And seal them she did with the quickness before tossing them into the wok to fry on their bottoms. She tossed the noodles into the pot and awaited their before she could continue. In the meantime she got a small cup and filled it with water. Dumplings were fried crispy on the bottom and maintained a moistness throughout the rest of its composition. This was done by adding water to the skillet after the dumplings had fried enough on the bottom. And so into the wok went the little bit of water, allowing the dumplings to become moist before she removed them. The water in the pot would just now start to bubble slightly. She'd have to prepare the rest of the ingredients before that time came.

In any case she removed the dumplings and split them evenly, four on each plate as she slid them onto the front counter. "Len sugah and ya little girlfriend nah, the dumplings are ready. It's gonna be a little longer on the ramen child! Give me a moment sugah, gotta make it good for ya!" She turned away from the dumplings and got back to work.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
Genin ~ Bukijutsu ~ Kumo ~ CP: 200

XXXXXKnight enters the shopping center with no clue of anything to do. He simply took himself over to a bench and laid across preparing for a long nap to come. "I'm not even hungry right now........all I want right now it to just train. I have to get stronger or else......"  

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

Zettai Gao

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:29 am
H a T a K e ~ L e N

☁╔════════☯═════════╗☁

Len listened carefully to everything being said, he certainly did not feel the need to talk while others did. Instead the young member of the Hatake Clan was patiently thinking how things would be. He observed from his eye how things were looking for him. This seemed like a rather pleasant experience. Instead of working himself to the bone he was treated to a meal. Did he have any shame when ordering? Nope not all, surely the Raikage meant what she said. He felt like he could eat a horse today.

Len propped his head up in thought though with wondering of teams. This was going on until Kaori spoke up again "Yeah I noticed it when another genin I think like us, did something rash...you two were interesting to watch, but not in the creepy way..." Len gave a slight yawn, but it was due to hunger. He would continue to finish speaking on her "It is fine if you don't like crowds, and I agree with you Kaori, so shall we start this journey and do our very best...I think you'll be fine," Len stated just as part of the meal had come in with his little brother for that he paused "Excellent Miss Bella...thank for this start.." he was feeling ravenous.

Listening to his brother's concerns he gave a quick sigh. He sounded more bored with them then worried "Knight, you must really calm down, here have a dumpling," Len would say offering his little brother part of his meal "You have all the time in the world to get stronger, training without rest will only make you weaker..." he was rather depressed sounding about ,seeing Knight upset never quite made him happy.

☁╚════════☯═════════╝☁

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:45 am
Sypher looked up as the cook, the grand cook it appeared, came out and took over taking orders. He watched the other gennins order and talk for a few minutes before getting up and walking over to them. He stood by them for a second, looking between them and the chef before deciding not to interrupt the chef "You're a gennin?" he asked the pink haired girl. He'd seen her eyes light on his ears for a moment before she'd looked away so talking to her seemed the best move right now "I'm Sypher. That's Zuni." he waved a dumpling in Zuni's direction before popping it in his mouth. He was finally on the 2nd batch of dumplings he'd ordered but still had well over 2 dozen left in his arms. And he didn't appear to be stopping anytime soon as he started eating on another one. Sypher flicked a look at the other two males in the room as well, looking them over Aren't these the noisy two that I heard when I went to visit the Kage the first time? he dismissed the idea a few minutes later.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

xX Vaniity Xx

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:51 pm
User Image

αѳɾιαιgʏѳ

Kaori swiftly grabbed the dumplings and smiled brightly at Bella,"Thank you, it looks delicious." With that she walked back to Len who seemed to be now replying to her statement. She sat silently as he spoke sharing the same passion for the journey of a shinobi. Kaori took a nibble of the dumplings and found this to be a nice start to their adventure. With another nibble she sheepishly smiled and caught movement from the boy that she had seen earlier. He hovered beside the table and spoke still munching on dumplings.

'He's the one I saw when I walked in. Those ears they are so interesting. Props or?' Kaori straightened and bowed her head to the boy's introduction. "Hello, Sypher. I'm Kaori." She moved a stray strand of pink hair behind her ear. She looked to the girl he pointed out and nodded her head in a 'hello' from afar. She looked back to Len and found it interesting how different the two brothers were. One rash the other collected. "Would he like to join us? You as well Sypher and your friend?" Kaori muttered bravely for once.

ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:40 pm
H a T a K e ~ L e N

☁╔════════☯═════════╗☁

Len was many different flavors of confused with current situation. Yet he couldn't help be amused with how things were getting. He would lower his black collar a bit still hiding his face with something ,in order to eat. They were truly magnificent, he could really love being here. He scarfed one down chewing and savoring his meal. His golden eye was a flame with passionate cooking "Dear lord yes...that is good...Ms. Bella is a master..." Len had to compliment the chef, and this was only the start. He could not wait for his actual meal to come for real. Knight did not know what he was missing!

He noticed a strange young man with a green theme and ears? Len had to do a double take to confirm this. Were they sewn in, grown by chance then lopped off some poor creature. Yet this one must have had some issues with other guys, poor little rabbit wandered into the wrong hole. He did not interrupt Sypher but he did listen to all the details being spun, he too was interesting, but that went without saying.

"Yeah, Kaori is right, Sypher was it? Feel free to join us.., It'd be nice to speak to more of us, and Knight stop being stubborn and join us too brother fume over a meal later..." Len said waving off his brother's bad mood. This food, whatever it was upped this mans level of happiness "Well the name is Hatake, Len a pleasure to meet you all..." or he would say that once everyone gathered a bit of Raiton discharging from his finger tips.

☁╚════════☯═════════╝☁

Zettai Gao

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:12 pm
Sypher placed the box of dumplings on his head and his ears curled around them, holding the box in place and dispelling any ideas of them being anything but real "Len. Kaori. What are you getting? Dumplings? They're really good." he spoke fast this time, the food in his stomach making him in a much better mood than when he was at the Kage's place. He shrugged slightly and flicked a look backward at Zuni "You are both gennin then." Sypher took his dumplings down off his head and the ears straightened themselves.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:13 pm
Banteki Hitori (はたけカカシ)
Genin - Bukijutsu Class - Kumogakure no Sato
User Image

X X XAfter a long day of training Hitori ventured into the shopping distract. His stomach was the only thing he heard on his way back into town. Hitori stumbled forward only to notice shinobi he had seen before in the kages office. Without giving a second thought he moved to the counter only to be greeted. His gray hues scanned the menu for moments, it was apparent what he could afford. Hitori shuffled through his pockets only to withdraw lint. "I-I must have left my money at home." Hitori blushed while his right hand raised to scratch the back of his head. "I will return soon!" His glance moved from the women onto the other shinobi of Kumo. He however wasn't one to break the ice so instead he left the shopping distract to head to his new apartment. He hoped the others saw him, it was best for them to only have an idea of what he was like.

Exiled- Katana

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:28 pm
Sypher watched another gennin enter the cafe but before he could speak to him, the man vanished, commenting about money and returning soon. He said nothing and just ate another dumpling.  
古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff