Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Demon] Lizzy's Web Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:21 am
[PRP] Darling, You're Fabulous! | Lizzy & Belladonna

One complete regular rp : -

Quote:
Entry 1:
Its quite interesting, considering how it was my first day of school and I was still settling into my room! I met this bubbly Witch named Belladonna while taking a walk... I was told to stay away from Witches and Warlocks due to some of them having a sort of "control" over Demons, but she came to me; flew down from her room window! She was wearing the most adorable hoop dress, and I even went up to her room to meet her cat familiar... It was rather enriching!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:42 am
[PRP] Always a Hill Shorter | Lizzy & Temes

One complete regular rp : +1 Point

Quote:
Entry 2:
I met the cutest monster today! Her name is Chuppi and she's a Chupacabra. She got lost on her way back to the Monster Dorm - she ended up at the Demon Dorm instead. When we met, she tried to hide behind a bush because she thought that I would be mean to her, but I was not so now we're friends! I think she enjoys blood a whole lot - I'll have to keep that in mind in case I need to get her a present! Although it was the first time we met, we got along well - I even accompanied her back to the Monster Dorm in case she got lost again.

I hope the rest of my time in school will be as fun as today!

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:15 am
[ORP] Movie Night!

At least 800-words in ORP : +1 Point

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:32 am
[Class] Emergency Aid with Nurse Cricket: Session 1

One complete classroom rp : +1 Point

[Class] Dr. Alabaster's Literature Class: Session 1

Quote:
Entry 3:
The first two classes I attended were First Aid (Nurse Cricket) and Literature (Dr. Alabaster); I didn't really like how they decorated their classrooms, but... Well, the content was not bad. Granted, I didn't really learn much in Literature Class - the Professor Doctor just wanted an introduction from each of us. Still, it was quite exciting!

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:45 am
[PRP] Incy Wincy Spider | Lizzy & Arachne

Quote:
Entry 4:
The decor in the Demon Dorms is amazing! I went to take a closer look at the Common Room today as well as to finish reading my book, and the furnishings there was top grade! I'm sure mother would like it - she was always talking about starting on a new line of designs based on old, gothic designs.

However, I was quite surprised! There was a Spiderkin in the room as well... Mother had never told me about them, although I do feel a sort of attraction towards her. She was very prim and proper, probably from a family of good background! Still, I found her very pleasant to be around and look forward to seeing her again in class!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:51 am
[Class] Shadowcraft 101 with Prof. Hellma Shox: Session 1

[Class] Forms and Faces with Prof. Tailor: Session 1

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:52 am
[PRP] Do Crows eat Spiders? | Lizzy & Braum

Quote:
Entry 5:
Today, I saw someone who looked like he came straight out of one of my romance novels in the Common Room! Tall, elegant, handsome and charming... I believe his name was Braum. At first, I had a weird phobia of him, like he might eat me up at any second. However, I actually found his company to be rather pleasing after the introductions.

While it was only a brief meeting, I wish to see him again. Maybe inquire about the shop his clothes are from... They're gorgeous and of high quality!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:00 am
[PRP] Fish out of Water | Lizzy & Alycone

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:02 am
[ORP] Campaign: Lizzy for Treasurer!

Quote:
Entry 6:
Today, I started my booth for my campaign to be treasurer for the student council... Not sure how I did, but some familiar faces did stop by and I acquainted myself with some new faces too! Can't write much today; have to get busy now!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:17 am
[PRP] Every tall person needs a short friend | Lizzy & G

[PRP] A Penny for your Thoughts? | Lizzy & Amrita

Quote:
Entry 7:
Since I started my booth, I didn't have time to do much. However, I had been rather discouraged because it seems to me like my competition has the upper hand... I still try to eat regularly though, although I didn't really need to, and I'm quite glad I did! While I met them on separate days, I found two very sweet students in the Cafeteria!

The first was G - he's my rival in this student council running, but... He's just so adorable! Despite being my rival, he cheered me up and was just a big puppy. Its no wonder the other students love him! I adore him myself! I think I would not be sad if he won the seat instead of me... He'll make a great treasurer!

I also met this ghoul named Amrita. She's so gentle and I could just feel the innocence radiating from her! She's also really adorable... Apparently, talking to a Demon was a big thing for her. I'm just glad that she could relax around me; I don't like how some students just stereotype my race into 'too snobbish to talk to anyone else'... I would love to talk to her more someday!

Anyway, I feel much better now thanks to those two, so I better get back to work! The campaigning will end soon, after all.

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:03 am
Forms and Faces 2: Homework

One complete homework assignment : +1 Point

Quote:
Entry 8:
Forms and faces class was rather... Interesting, to say the least. I mean, I got excited that we were allowed to play with make up, hair dye and other stuff, although the purpose was to create a disguise... Or rather, change our physical appearances through make up. The fact that we had to pair up to do up each other's make up was fun as well - I partnered up with this Undead ghoul named Rain! - but the Professor wasn't kidding when he said that some of the stuff could stick!

I tried my best to clean the stuff off, but some of it stuck... Specifically the pigment used on my eyelids (they're now brown and black) and my lips (blue-grey). No matter how much I rub and wash it, the color just refuses to wash off! Well, at least it looks like eye shadow and an odd shade of lipstick... I'll just have to wear darker clothing until the pigment washes off or fades. That way, I guess it doesn't look like an accident? Mother always said that its good to improvise when the situation calls for it, after all...

When I returned to my room, Pugs recognized me straight away and started running towards me - I'm guessing he recognized me by smell - although he did take one look at my face before whimpering and then barking at me like I was an invading gnome... I had to talk for him to recognize my voice as well before he allowed me into my own room! He's such a good guard dog!

Still, I'm hoping this "eyeshadow" and "lipstick" don't stick for too long... The colors don't exactly match my hair!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:07 am
[ORP] Council Speech

[PRP] Results

[ORP] Student Council Welcome Party

Quote:
Entry 9:
I didn't get in... I'm... Frankly quite disappointed. I mean, I am happy for G, but I really wonder why I didn't get the position. Sure, I tried my best and I'm sure mother would agree, but I still can't help feeling disappointed with myself.

However, despite that, I did enjoy myself at the Student Council Welcome Party! It did end up being quite chaotic though... Something about pink elephants? I think someone spiked the punch or something... I didn't drink it, thankfully, so I didn't suffer from the 'pink elephants'. Some of my friends did though; hopefully they're feeling better now!

Uh... Also, this thing followed me home from the party... Weird.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:27 am
[PRP] Let's Get LIT! | Lizzy, Tess & Iggy

[BotB] [BotB] The Old Crypt Rockout

[BotB] Reaper Stadium

BotB : +3 Points

Quote:
Entry 10:
Oh wow... Tess, Iggy and myself came together to form a band! We took our initials (sort of) and formed a band named LIT to enter into the school-hosted Battle of the Bands! I was the guitarist, Iggy was the drummer and Tess was on vocals. I was so excited and nervous when we went for the audition, but I think we did pretty well for a new band, even if Iggy accidentally sent the drum flying off the stage. One of the judges was really mean about it though! We got through anyway, and battled another band...

We battled them literally.

It was... Really painful; I think I still have bruises- Oh, I still do, I just checked. That was an intense battle... We tried our best, but we lost. I blacked out at the end, and I think Tess and Iggy did too. I'm disappointed (wow, lots of disappointment recently) but at least we had fun? I did! Now, I'm going to take a nice, long shower before I sleep... I guess school is becoming a place for me to experience new things. Its pretty... Nice.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:28 am
[PRP] Chip Thief | Lizzy & Claire

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:29 am
[Class] Emergency Sex-Ed Class with Nurse Cricket

[PRP] Raising Pumpkin Arizona | Lizzy & Tahki