Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:01 am
A lot of people have a hard time coming to terms with the fact that they aren't straight, though, because of family, religion, whatever.
It's insulting that people use sexuality for attention, of course.
And it's just adding more fuel for anti-LGBT activists to say that homosexuals are making a choice and that being straight is actually the natural way to go.
Straight people vie for attention in ways other than claiming bisexuality, though, simply because we're human, so while I don't like it, it's just something that's going to always happen, so I can't really condemn it when it's in human nature.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:47 pm
I am personally disturbed and maybe a little intrigued. As has been stated before, it shows that the GLBT community is becoming acceptable, even if just by a small degree. It bothers me, a 98% sure bi-boy because I can't seem to get any people asking me out but those fake bi's get all the more attention for it.

I'm nit asking for people to throw me a pity party because I can't get rid of the "single" label, but I would like some attention love wise. Ugh... Not coming out the way I want... Er... I would like to go out with someone, but it seems that those people who feign bisexuality get more attention by stealing it from the real bi's. Sounds a little better... Still not quite there... Once more. Ahem. It seems unfair to me that the real bi people are getting less attention than they deserve but the people who feign bisexuality seem to be getting more attention than they deserve. There! Good! Hahaha! I did it!

It hurts me when someone pretends to be bi. And I know it hurts my few gay/bi friends too. It is offensive that people are pretending to be us just for attention.

Estonia Nerd

5,300 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The Rainbow Forum [[The Random People's Very Own Gay-Straight Alliance]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items