History, english, and band. <3
I'm going to love sociology and psychology. =D

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:53 am
Chemistry <3333333  

Shannon-Jeva

IRL Labtech

Tsukuyomi25021

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:05 pm
I currently enjoy Advanced Functions....
and I probably will enjoy Calculus

....i'm a math nerd!?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:18 pm
I loved Design I, which is an art fundamentals kind of class. We made four projects in that class, and three of mine are going to be in our art show! Ther other project of mine isn't going in the art show because I was absent for about 2 days and lost valuable working time, so I had to rush through it to get it done by the due date. It wasn't my best work.

Orchestra is great too. I'm in both Symphonic and Chamber orchestra. We're trying to tackle Tchaikovsky pieces in both. ("Serenade" in the chamber orchestra, "Capriccio Italien" in symphonic). I love a challenge.

American Govenment really opened my eyes. I went into that class knowing nothing. The teacher had a "teach yourselves" kind of teaching style, which I liked. I hate when teachers monitor your every move, and this guy let us to things our own way, within reason. We had great discussions, and I passed the class with an A (97%) when most people passed with a B. One of my best friends was in my class too, which was a major plus!

All of you people that can take AP classes are lucky. I can never get AP classes to fit into my schedule becuase of orchestra. I'm going to do summer school to get ahead and clear up room in my schedule so I can take AP classes in my senior year.  

Harley91594

Wheezing Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

MiaIkumis#1Fan

Dapper Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:44 pm
I like math, I'm in Calculus and Competitive Math right now. : ) I'm not so awesome at Calculus because I'm bad with tests, but I still enjoy the class. It makes me really happy when I get an answer right.

I also LOVE art class, but sadly I'm not taking it this semester. ;n;

And I started taking fiction writing, which I absolutely LOVE because I get to write stories for homework (though I think my teacher lectures tad too much during class...). And I like economics a lot too because it's very interesting and shows how to take people's money. : D  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:30 pm
Nurturing parenting  

Ramiele

Sparkly Explorer

kittiffy

Toothsome Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:51 pm
Math and Music!

Only because I get okayla marks on it. >___>

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:48 am
heart History
heart Geography
heart Biology
heart Language and Literature
heart Set Theory
heart Art

twisted Physics

scream Geometry
scream Algebra
scream Sports

I'm going to take Economy and Psychology/Criminal Psychology someday.

Gurotsuki

Scurvy Winner

Vanna1994

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:27 am
Shannon-Jeva
Chemistry <3333333

I took chemistry this previous year, I paidalmost no attention and somehow ended up with an A- eek  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:29 am
MiaIkumis#1Fan
I like math, I'm in Calculus and Competitive Math right now. : ) I'm not so awesome at Calculus because I'm bad with tests, but I still enjoy the class. It makes me really happy when I get an answer right.

I also LOVE art class, but sadly I'm not taking it this semester. ;n;

And I started taking fiction writing, which I absolutely LOVE because I get to write stories for homework (though I think my teacher lectures tad too much during class...). And I like economics a lot too because it's very interesting and shows how to take people's money. : D

Economics was awesome, but I had a really great teacher too ^^ He was pretty much forced to resign though, I think he should get his job back though.
I love drawing, cant stand art class. I've learned nothing in that class, our teacher doesnt actually do anything with us, its what he wants, what he wants used, and when he wants it done basically.  

Vanna1994

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200

Vanna1994

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:30 am
I;ve really enjoyed World history and Economics ^^
Machine shop is awesome though ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:50 am
Maths, maths, maths! biggrin biggrin biggrin  

Emily_4_ever

Hot Nerd

11,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hunter 50

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:18 am
gaia_angelleft I absolutely loved history in secondary school, I just found it extremely fascinating. gaia_angelright

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:05 pm
Human Physiology - My lab partner is a cutie~ And that's a really small class (12 kids, all seniors) so the teacher pays a lot of attention to like individual stuff and makes the lessons really fun and personal. I had her for GT Bio when I was a sophomore too. She's a great teacher.

JROTC - We get to skip school all the time, plus it's a really easy class. Like we have inspection once a week and do PT like once a month, but that's seriously it. It's basically like a study hall and I only have 5 kids in that class. Once you get into JROTC 3 and 4 at my school, they just base it around your schedule so of the 20 seniors in JROTC, pretty much all of them have it a different period. LOL so the biggest class size is like 8 students.

PE - You can only take it as a sophomore here, so that kind of bums me out. But I love sports and running around and being competitive. LOL. And our PE teacher is awesome.

Leadership - EASIEST CLASS EVER. Mostly school service and planning school events (rallies, prom, etc, etc) so it's basically all the student council kids in there. But we get to go on retreats up in the mountains and stuff and skip a lot of school. Also, the building it's located in is kind of isolated, so it doesn't get really loud over there. It's next to the gym and we usually go in there and just shoot around if we aren't doing anything. There's also a pool table in the classroom. And food. There's always food.  

drink more ovaltine

Party Seeker

8,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Vanna1994

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:11 pm
I have super easy classes this year, my favorite is most definatley machine shop though! ^^  
29. ✿ - - - School and Work

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff