Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Mortal Instruments Guild
Mortal Insturments Movie Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

netherfreak
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:03 pm
Idk if anyone else has heard this but on Thursday 20th Clare posted on live journal that as long as he gets a good deal, Alex Pettyfer will possibly be playing Jace!!! *jumps up and down*

here's the link if u wanna c for urself:
http://cassandraclare.livejournal.com/46672.html  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:05 pm
ok so going off of my last post, imdb.com says the alex pettyfer is being cast as jace but i see no articles verifying that. has anyone else seen an article or blog or something verifying this? if you could post it that'd be great!!  

netherfreak
Captain

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:20 am
OH MA FREAKIN' GOSH.

YAY~~!

I will ONLY be dissapointed if the movie doesn't follow the plot of the book, because that DEGRADES my patience for movies made from books. -_-

Like Percy Jackson's.
Just sayin'  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:12 pm
I know exactly what you mean. I hated the PJ movie. But they're keeping CC in the loop with the movie so hopefully that helps some.

BTW, I never officially post this here, but Jamie Campbell Bower got cast as Jace in case anyone didn't already know.  

netherfreak
Captain

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:00 pm
netherfreak
I'm just glad they confirmed that there's only going to be the first book in the first movie! That already solves many problems I was fearing. Cassandra says she wants Emma Stone to be Clary, which I was also kinda thinking when I was watching Easy A. Not the best choice, but there are plenty of worse ones. I am going to be as positive as posible until the movie comes out. *crosses fingers*

Here's a good site for movie and book info on Clare:
http://www.examiner.com/the-mortal-instrument-in-national/natalie-clark

From your post below you said it'd was going to be Lily Collins. I think she is a better actor for Clary because Emma Stone seemed more sharper/harsher than what I imagine Clary to look like. >w<  
Mortal Instruments Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff