Under 13
  13-16
  17-20
  21+
View Results

Feline Anachronism

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:35 pm
I'm 21, and no longer feel old! Hooray!

At work the other day, I found out that many of our customers think I'm 35. gonk I'm not sure how to take that.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:38 pm
Feline Anachronism

At work the other day, I found out that many of our customers think I'm 35. gonk I'm not sure how to take that.

When I was 18, I got told I looked 27  

Giyari
Crew

Shirtless Ladykiller

Lyvidian

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:39 pm
Giyari
Lyvidian
@ Giyari: The comments on your writing being feminine is probably due to the emotes. XD; You don't see many guys using text emotes. Or are you talking about your stories? O.o;

LOL! Nah just my 'talking' typing XD
And yeah, I do use them a lot >.>
Because... they are made of WIN! ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

LOL! Agreed.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:49 pm
Giyari
Feline Anachronism

Weird thing is, most people think I look like I'm 15. I'm so confused.  

Feline Anachronism

Lyvidian

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:57 pm
Giyari
Feline Anachronism

I have issues with looking a lot younger than I am. At 16 I was often mistaken for a 12-year-old boy; I was flat chested with really short hair, and wore boy clothes... hurray asian tomboys! Now at 24, I'm often mistaken for a 16-year-old emo girl. TT~TT  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:01 pm
Lyvidian
Giyari
Feline Anachronism

I have issues with looking a lot younger than I am. At 16 I was often mistaken for a 12-year-old boy; I was flat chested with really short hair, and wore boy clothes... hurray asian tomboys! Now at 24, I'm often mistaken for a 16-year-old emo girl. TT~TT

Awww, you poor thing! When I was 16, I went to Nekocon and met some aesome guys, who asked me if I was in school. I told them that I was a junior, and he went "At ODU?" and I said "No... I'm in high school." The look on his face was priceless.

Even moreso when my mom popped up and told him that I'd be legal soon enough. This guy, by the way, is like... 34.  

welian

Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

Lyvidian

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:04 pm
Eylios
Lyvidian

Awww, you poor thing! When I was 16, I went to Nekocon and met some aesome guys, who asked me if I was in school. I told them that I was a junior, and he went "At ODU?" and I said "No... I'm in high school." The look on his face was priceless.

Even moreso when my mom popped up and told him that I'd be legal soon enough. This guy, by the way, is like... 34.

LoL! XD And O______O and what your mom said. That would be kind of creepy.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:08 pm
Lyvidian
Eylios
Lyvidian

LoL! XD And O______O and what your mom said. That would be kind of creepy.

It's also a semi-regular event. Not the part with my mother, but apparently at first glance, I come across as about 20 to many people.  

welian

Captain

Giyari
Crew

Shirtless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:13 pm
Eylios

I love your mum XD
My mum on the other hand tries to convince girls I'm talking to that I'm actually gay... Probably why I've been single for 3 1/2 years neutral
BUT! My mums awesome, we have a good laugh :3  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:19 pm
Giyari
Eylios

I love your mum XD
My mum on the other hand tries to convince girls I'm talking to that I'm actually gay... Probably why I've been single for 3 1/2 years neutral
BUT! My mums awesome, we have a good laugh :3

@ Eylios: I'm guess you're somewhere between 16-20? That's not too bad. I think being mistaken for much younger is a lot worse. The only thing I like about it is that I still get ID'd when I get alchohol, and none of my friends do... it makes me feel young. XD;

@ Giyari: What a troublesome sounding mother. XD  

Lyvidian

welian

Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:27 pm
The scary thing is that I'll be legal in January,  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:32 pm
Eylios
The scary thing is that I'll be legal in January.

Hopefully your moms not around when guys hit on you. >_>  

Lyvidian

welian

Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:35 pm
No but maybe my friends from the military will be. twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:35 pm
LoL. XD  

Lyvidian

welian

Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:38 pm
I jest, I jest... I like guys. A lot. I'm friendly too, and a little on the dorky side. Maybe that's why the guys like me back, lol!!  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff