Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Reaper] Colette's Dorm Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S a l l y S h e e p

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:34 pm
(( ! = INCOMPLETE ))
! Arriving at the Academy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:35 pm
! Mysterious Invitation = ♥ Dash Dating ♥

___ [ORP] MYSTERIOUS INVITATION (All Singles Welcomed!)
___ [PRP] ♥ Dash Dating!! ♥ (Better than eHarm-ony!)

Colette Lacroix

S a l l y S h e e p

S a l l y S h e e p

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:36 pm
Curses, Hexes, and Spells [Class 1]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

___ [Class] Curses, Hexes, and Spells with Prof. Grimm

Colette Lacroix
I got to make my own spell, but it wasn't one of Professor Grim's favorites. I'll have to try a lot harder next class and maybe I'll get a curses textbook to go with the spells textbook she gave me.

Oh, and I think Barth could tell how bad my spell was. He said I shouldn't worry, but he probably wouldn't have told me to not worry if it wasn't awful in the first place. Really embarrassing.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:37 pm
Open Audition: The Nightmare Before Xmas

___ { OPEN AUDITIONS } THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE XMAS

Colette Lacroix
Never again.

S a l l y S h e e p

S a l l y S h e e p

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:39 pm
! Creature Feature 101

___ [Class] Creature Feature 101 with Prof. Byrn

______Attempt Records: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.

Colette Lacroix

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:40 pm
Breck's Garden Shed

___ [SHED] - 'Breck's' - Garden shed.

Quote:
S a l l y S h e e p
Not too long ago, Colette had found a certain carrot outside of her window. It didn't take her long to figure out it was a 'shrieking carrot' to be exact, and although she tossed it to Mr. Blobby in exchange for a school supply, it turns out that carrot had a family; and that family popped up with such a vengeance once they caught wind of their member being gone, she couldn't sleep at all last night. Plants weren't her thing, so she only thought of one possible solution: There was a grounds keeper and he was supposed to take care of these kinds of things, right?

Colette approached the shed, hoping to find the staff member ready and willing to remove a carrot family. This is where he should be! Sadly, he was no where to be seen. The only thing left to do was go in and look for him.
S a l l y S h e e p
This place was crazy! Colette had entered, just moving along and looking for the groundskeeper, while all kinds of strange things snipped in her direction. She had to kick and stomp on seeds with her heels and almost got nibbled on by a plant if it weren't for her swords growling for her to move on! She even caught sight of a trap door, what the heck was that there for? She hugged her arms around herself the whole way, not wanting to touch anything and wondering what other horrible things could be in here, until she found a door at the far back. She couldn't blame him if he shut himself in there, what with everything she saw out here!

Colette muttered to herself, "Thank Jack! Now to get rid of those carrots and sleep," before she grabbed at the handle, more than happy to go through and get it over with, and opened the door..

endejester
The door creaks as it opens, more loudly even than the front door. It smells of ashes and old bones as you slip inside, and the candles, though they seem to be simple tallow burn with eery and sickly colors of green and gold.
A simple cot graces one corner, and Breck's horse skin cape is draped over a chair, and on it rests the great horse head that is so often bound to his shoulder by tattered crimson ribbons.
No sign however of the antlers that are likewise bedecked that span his shoulders, or the ground keeper himself so far as you can tell.

It seems like a mist at first, curling and creeping at the corner of the room, smaller patches that knot and twist and leap strangely and makes small sounds like goslings.

The door shuts behind you with a dry thud, stirring the dust at your feet.
Behind you looms the ground keeper, his eyes blazing with a deathly green fury, though glancing you over it seems to fade to a paler light.
Even without his hood it seems his face is cast into sharp and shadowed relief beneath the tussle of dark red hair.
He grabs from one shelf a lantern, simple iron wrought with clear panes and lowers it towards the small mists, its candle unlit. After a moment it flickers to light, green and eery. He hands it to you wordlessly.

"...Take care of it." He intones, his voice like gravel and smoke and things long dead. "Tell no one." He adds and opens the door... to send you on your way.

Colette Lacroix
I'm not sure why he gave me a lantern, but maybe this will get rid of those carrots..

S a l l y S h e e p

S a l l y S h e e p

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:42 pm
Student Draft: The Raid on Christmas

Colette is caught in the student draft, taking her on a train ride to adventure, friendship, and a sworn enemy.

___ [ train ] Krumm Car
___ { THE HINTERLANDS } After the crash... [ORP + INFO]
___ { ZONE 1 } Festive Forrest (Krumm car here!) ((Pg1 - Pg16))
___ { ZONE 2b } CandyCane Lane ((Pg1 - Pg6))
___ { THE HINTERLANDS } Infirmary [ORP]
___ { ZONE 1 } Festive Forrest (Krumm car here!) ((Pg17 - Pg20))
___ { ZONE 2a } The Icy Path ((Pg13 - Pg24))
___ { ZONE 3 } Christmas Town ((Pg32 - Pg3 cool )
___ { ZONE 4 } Sandy Claws' Workshop (Red Door)
___ { GOAL } THE MAIN WAREHOUSE
___ { ZONE 2b } CandyCane Lane ((Pg10 - Pg22)

________Student Relationships Gained: Rain, Barth, Alwine, Belladonna, Mandy, West, Raziel, Tsetsiliya, Mandy.

________Hate Forever: JingleBerry.

Colette Lacroix
Christmas was awful and I never want to go there again, but I made some friends so it wasn't all bad. I'll never forget that damn ninja that killed me though. And what happened to all the students that fell onto Candy Cane Lane? They were there one minute and gone the next time I looked..

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:44 pm
A Very Unexpected Phone Call

Toshihiko Two
When Colette arrives back at her dorm, her answering machine has one new message. The message isn't long, and the person leaving the message sounds guilty. He takes a while to talk, and runs out of time by the end of the message.

Err, I'm not dead. Well, I did die. But it was only very briefly. I'm alright now, is what I'm trying to say, and only died for a little bit, which I am sorry about.

The message is not very informative, but those who know the caller might be surprised he managed to leave a message at all.

S a l l y S h e e p
The Reaper spotted the blinking number on her answering machine and first wondered who would actually be calling her; then, the idea that it might be Belladonna came up, and Colette somewhat dreaded listening to the message. She had given the ghoul her number on that trip. Thankfully, it was just a boil's familiar voice.

Colette was relieved Barth was okay, a little annoyed no one had listened to her, but still relieved. At least he had called, it let her know she wasn't disregarded. He had said sorry too, she couldn't exactly be angry with him. She was the one sitting off to the side anyway, ignoring everything. Colette couldn't help but wonder if she might have been able to help him not die from.. whatever happened.

Picking up the phone, Colette dialed Barth's number and waited, getting nothing but ringing. What was he doing? This was important! Colette looked at the ceiling of her dorm and made a dramatic "WHY?!" motion, probably earning a strange look from Dasher. Returning the phone to her ear, she sighed and prepared to leave a message, hoping he was somewhere doing something instead of ignoring her call.

Uh. "Hey Barth? This is Colette, I got your message. Uh, I'm glad you're alright - what happened? And have you seen the others?.. Just call me back whenever you get this. Bye." She was a little nervous and spoke quickly, trying not to take too long, but the brief pauses between sentences showed she didn't really have a plan on what to say.

Colette Lacroix
It was really nice of him to call and let me know he was alright. I mean, no one else did that, but.. he never did call back...

S a l l y S h e e p

S a l l y S h e e p

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:46 pm
School Play: The Nightmare Before Xmas Revised

___ { SCHOOL PLAY } THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE XMAS REVISED

Colette Lacroix
The play was a complete tragedy, not to mention who would want to watch something that takes place with so much Joy after that field-trip? Oh well. I went there to see -- I mean hear -- Barth perform, and I did.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:48 pm
Career Counseling Services [Visit 1]

Colette fills out a form to hopefully begin her career counseling.

Quote:
As soon as Colette heard about career counseling, she high tailed it to the office to check it out. She definitely wanted to get started on being the best whatever she possibly could. Whatever meaning she had no real clue what to strive for.

The Questionnaire
Name: Colette Lacroix

Year you are in: First
What are your favorite classes so far and why?
___Gym - I haven't taken it yet, but I've heard you battle there, which is good enough for me.
___Curses, Hexes, and Spells - It's pretty much one of the basics of being a Reaper.
What do you see yourself doing 10 years into the future?
___I guess harvesting souls. I don't really know other options, but I definitely want to know.
What expectations do you have of this school?
___I expect to learn how to harness Fear to the best ability and how to be an excellent citizen of Halloween Town.
What is your greatest strength?
___My two swords of course.
What is your greatest weakness?
___Making new acquaintances and socializing in general.
What kind of extracurricular activities do you participate in?
___I've only gone to "Dash Dating" and that was strictly to try and meet any peers since I was new, no other reason. Though a few times I just ended up sitting there and staring at the floor. Other than that, I haven't been able to do much besides unhappily go through the sick world of Christmas.
Are you a part of any clubs?
___I'm trying to form "Fright Club," a club centered around battling. Other than that, I haven't looked into any others yet.
If given a chance to try something new, would you do so?
___Possibly. It depends on if I think I'd enjoy it or if it'd be useful.
What are your general hobbies?
___Right now, sitting around my room and making sure my swords are maintained or sometimes exploring campus. I'd like to start helping others in a working sense and try battling, but, again, trouble with throwing myself out to meet others; and I haven't caught the sign ups for Gym open.
Give me an outline of your regular school day and schedule
___ Wake up and get ready for the day two hours before first class. (eating, weapon cleaning, etc.)
___ Tend to Dasher and the other pets.
___ Curses, Hexes, and Spells Class
___ Creature Feature 101 Class
___ Eat something.
___ Homework.
___ Weapon cleaning or maintenance.
___ Free time, probably with Dasher.
___ Eat something. Check on and tend to Dasher and the other pets.
___ Get ready for the next day and go to bed by 11PM.

I don't really check and remember the time, everything just revolves around getting to classes without being late.

She filled out every question with as much thought as she deemed necessary before turning in the sheet. Colette didn't know what she'd receive from it, but she hoped it was something amazing for a Reaper or at least interesting. It probably wasn't sensible to give so much trust in the staff either, especially after the train mishap, but everyone was allowed a hiccup, right? The ghoul made sure to return his pencil before leaving too, she didn't want to be looked at like a thief.

Career Counseling Services [Visit 2]

Colette receives the first assignment and finishes it. She isn't sure how this is useful, but she won't question it.

Quote:
S a l l y S h e e p
Colette held the Faculty Career Assessment form in her hands, careful not to wrinkle the sheet, and maneuvered up and down the academy halls nervously. Which classroom should she go to? She wasn't exactly buddy-buddy with any professors. Mainly, she didn't want to stumble into a classroom that had an easily angered professor.

"Might as well just get it over with." She sighed and quietly entered into the first active classroom she saw. At least it was seemingly clean and nice looking.

The instructions on the paper had said to be discreet. How does one be discreet when invading a classroom she obviously probably should be in? Colette wasn't very sure, but she stood off to the side silently and watched both the professor and students, trying not to be noticed while she filled out the form.

Quote:
Happy to get the assignment over with, as she had no clue how that was supposed to help her, Colette returned the form. At least it looked like it had the same quality as when she picked it up, which could probably be said otherwise for a few other students.

Assignment Number 1

FACULTY CAREER ASSESSMENT FORM:

Name of the faculty member you are assessing: Professor Winter

Their role as a faculty member: Professor of Culture & Etiquette

What sort of jobs do you see them handling? Teaching students to walk with proper posture on a straight line. How to act properly.

Does this faculty member respond positively to the student environment? Do they enjoy their job? I think so, she just seemed pretty neutral.

What sort of person do you think this faculty member would have been in the past? A really proper and clean type.

Can you see yourself pursuing this role in the future? No, I don't want to be a professor..

What admirable traits can you see from this faculty member: Calmness?

What traits do you think this faculty member could work on? Well, walking seems pretty boring. Maybe she could be more interesting?

S a l l y S h e e p

S a l l y S h e e p

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:48 pm
Come Only If You Dare! - Truth or Dare!

___ [ORP] Come only if you dare! - Truth or Dare!

Colette Lacroix
This night was awful. Dasher and I almost were maimed by some patchwork kid, people did odd things, Barth was forcfully stripped naked, and then that patchwork kid dared Barth to kiss me -- with tongue! I never want to do that again. As if that wasn't all bad enough, I got detention!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:49 pm
! The School Office / Detention: The Haunted Laundry Room

To be edited, someday.

S a l l y S h e e p

S a l l y S h e e p

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:51 pm
Minipet Training 1.1User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

___ [CLASS] Minipet Training 1.1

Colette Lacroix
I'm kind of happy I got to take a class with Dasher, but I'm not too glad about finding out just how disobedient he is. I guess I do spoil him too much..

I'll have to try that reward thing Professor was talking about. Maybe it would help. I know for sure I won't be using the whip he gave me though.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:56 pm
Career Counseling Services [Visit 3]

With Barth's mark on her hand, Colette returns to the career counseling office to finish her part of their deal.
Quote:
S a l l y S h e e p
Colette silently inched her way into the classroom with a faculty career assessment form, hoping to be as unnoticed as the last time she did this. Just like before, she picked a class at random, but was relieved to see it was one that seemed to be just starting. The beginning always seemed to be when Professors just plain told you what you'd be doing!

As the Professor spoke and Colette discreetly filled out her form, she frowned. He didn't seem like a very happy professor. The Reaper was just glad she wasn't in this class and left as soon as she finished.

S a l l y S h e e p
Barth's form had been dropped off and its deliverer didn't really stick around to be noticed. She wasn't sure if doing the form for someone else was allowed exactly, but she didn't really want to find out if she would get in trouble for it. Either way, not filling out the form for him wasn't really an option - it was the least she could do for his generous favor.

Assignment Number 1

FACULTY CAREER ASSESSMENT FORM:

Name of the faculty member you are assessing: Dr. Michael Alabaster

Their role as a faculty member: Professor of Literature

What sort of jobs do you see them handling? Teaches about books, reading, and writing.

Does this faculty member respond positively to the student environment? Do they enjoy their job? He called his students' minds feeble before the class even really started, so I don't think he's happy.

What sort of person do you think this faculty member would have been in the past? Probably someone who read and wrote a lot, must have liked books too.

Can you see yourself pursuing this role in the future? Maybe?

What admirable traits can you see from this faculty member: He can read, that's always important.

What traits do you think this faculty member could work on? He should work on not looking so grumpy.

S a l l y S h e e p

S a l l y S h e e p

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:58 pm
A Touch of Class: Culture & Etiquette [Class 2]

___[Class] A Touch of Class ((Pg14 - Pg31))

Colette Lacroix
I like this class! Knowing etiquette is important, although setting up that table was tough. Good thing I had great partner. Jericho was his name, I think.. Oh! And putting together that outfit was actually fun. I just wish I wasn't forced to wear my partner's. At least he tried. I just hope he didn't hate mine.

Ugh.. and Christof. His outfit was gross, but he deserved what the wardrobe did to him.

{ Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff