Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Demon] Julian's Nest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:01 pm
User Image

User ImageArriving at School
+ 1 Independence
- 2 Confidence

Moved into school today...
It's not the worst experience of my live, but I think if comes pretty close. Mum and Dad and Andor, Michel, Bran, and Cyrus all helped, so it went pretty smoothly, except for the bookcase. A couple of shelves fell out when Andor and Cyrus were putting it up. Michel couldn't stay after Mum and I started taking stuff out of the boxes. He always hated my choices when it came to decorating my room.

The all gave me advice of sorts when they were getting ready to leave. Dad told me to study hard and focus on my classes. He was always the one encouraging my education. Mum said to keep my chin up. She knows I'll need it, and wants me to write. I need to remember to do so.

Andor gave me some music to listen to and told me not to stress out. Michel gave me some advice about ghouls, but I don't know if I'll be able to use any of it... Cyrus let me have a couple of his comi- graphic novels and told me not to let anyone walk over me. He said he'd know if I had problems with other students because he would read my letters to Mum. It doesn't help that we can See things, either, though. And Bran gave me Radar, my batling. He said since I wouldn't have him around, I would need someone to talk to. Radar reminds me of Bran in that he's the same coloring and doesn't give me much feedback.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:18 am
User Image

Meeting Morty
STATS

User Image

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:19 am
User Image

Great Works, Class 1
- 3 Invisibility

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:20 am
User Image

TITLE
+ 1 Talking with ghouls
+ 2 Comfortability (with ghouls)
+ 1 Confidence (with ghouls)
Coralie has joined the Party!

User Image

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:21 am
User Image

Feathers and Parchment
+ 1 Talking with ghouls
+ 2 Comfortability (with ghouls)
+ 1 Confidence (with ghouls)
Tahki has joined the Party!

I'm such a clutz...

I was in the library, trying to get books from one of the higher shelves when I accidentally dropped one on another student. Well, I didn't drop it on her, but I almost did. I managed to catch it in time, but I startled her nonetheless.

She was really nice, though. Her name's Tahki. She's in my Literature class so far, though she's more afraid of it than I am. I offered to study with her and she said that she'd like that. It's weird, but she wasn't as hard to talk to as I thought, or as my brothers made it out to be. We like a lot of the same things, except she likes romance stories, which are okay, but I'm not really into those. She said she has some comic books, some time we're going to trade comics to read, I think that'll be fun.

She's my second friend so far, and she's a monster, not a demon. I've heard that we're not really supposed to mix with other races, but I don't really see the harm. She's nice and we have a lot in common. Shouldn't it be okay for them to be friends? Maybe I'll ask Mum... Then again, Cyrus said he would be reading the letters...

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:23 am
User Image

Shadowcraft
+ 2 Invisibility
+ 2 Comfortability (with Tahki)
+ 2 Confidence

User Image

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:24 am
User Image

Are You Lost? & Breck's Shed
- 2 Invisibility
+ 3 Self-consciousness (appearance)
- 2 Courage
Sin has joined the Party!

I didn't think I looked like a monster...
But when I was coming back from the library, a demoness didn't think I belonged in the demon hall. She asked if I was lost or something and made sure I was a demon by walking me to my room. It was a little annoying, the not being believed part. I mean, I'm a demon, from an old family. We're one of the few sub-races with the power of Sight. While most demons frighten humans in their nightmares or in the dark, we're there whenever, latching on to the suspicious and the incoming doom. Death Harbingers like myself have been terrified for thousands of years for our ghostly appearance and screaming call.

And she thought I wasn't a demon.
Maybe she's one of those ghouls my brothers warned me about, the kind I have to be careful around...

She did convince me to try breaking into the groundskeeper's shed. We didn't get through, and I think I bruised up my back when we were thrown out of the shed by a trap, but at least we didn't get trapped inside there.
I'm not sure I'll be trying it again.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:25 am
User Image

Earning Your Wings
STATS

User Image

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:26 am
User Image

Home Ec
STATS

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:27 am
User Image

Battle of the Bands
+ 1, - 1 Confidence
- 2 Reputation
+ 2 Comfortability (with Coralie and Tahki)
+ 1 Comfortability (with Morton)
+ 2 Courage

User Image

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:30 am
User Image

Emergency Sex-Ed
+ 2 Self-consciousness (Friends with non-demons?)
+ 2 Self-confidence (Level of intelligence vs. that of others)
>=( @ Morton
Amrita and Belladonna have joined the party!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Belladonna and Julian have a baby! Its name is Rowan!
Sex-Ed was... interesting. It didn't really have anything to do with actually teaching us how babies come about, maybe everyone answered rightly on the paper Nurse Cricket gave out...
I think Morton and Coralie are up to something. They kept pushing me closer to Tahki, all through the beginning of class. It was really weird and rather uncomfortable. I like Tahki, but I like my space. I'd talk to them if I thought it would do any good. It'd be like the BotB all over again. They'd read into what I was saying and drag me into some other hair-brained scheme. And Morton made that dumb comment about me staring at Tahki and her band during the competition! I wasn't staring... I was just listening and watching them play. There's nothing wrong with wanting to see how a friend does, right?
Death, do I have rough friends...

Tahki brought her friend Amrita over. She was a surprise, actually. I thought I was shy, but this undead ghoul was much more shy than I am. She wasn't very pretty, but I bet that's just because I'm not used to undead. She's probably really pretty to another undead. I do want to get to know her, though. If she's friends with Tahki, she must be nice.

Sin looked like she was annoyed at me for a bit of class. I can't really imagine why, but it looked like it got worse every time someone new came over to where we were sitting. Was it because they weren't popular or something? That can't be right, because I'm not popular, either. It couldn't be because they weren't demons. She'd run for Student Council on the grounds that she would treat every race equally. She's really the kind of ghoul I don't understand. Maybe I'll write to Michel about it, see what he thinks about it.

Nurse Cricket put us into pairs to raise a pumpkin to simulate being a parent. I wasn't paired with any of my friends, sadly. Rather, a witch named Belladonna. She seemed nice, but made things kind of awkward in the way she phrased some things. Hopefully we'll be good parents, I don't need bad marks.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:04 pm
User Image

Dear Mum,
I know I've only been at school for a short while now, but it seems much longer. So much has happened since I left that looking back it's hard to believe it happened in such a short span of time.

I've made friends, I think you'd like them. Most of them are ghouls. I know, surprising, isn't it? I can hardly believe it myself. You can tell Michel, though I bet he's going to read this anyways. Either way, I don't really understand why they made so much fuss about ghouls. They're not too tough to handle, they don't dissect every word I say and just act like... well like me or Bran or Michel. Except for Sin. She's a succubus, and kinda does act like what Michel was telling me about. Is it just female demons? I don't remember you ever acting like that, even to Dad.

Classes are going okay. I don't like how I have to stand up and be noticed in some, but I'm getting by alright. I'm in Great Works of the 20th Century, Shadowcraft 101, Home Ec, and Sin dragged me into a Sex-Ed class.
I had to stand up and introduce myself in Great Works. It wasn't fun.
Shadowcraft is going pretty well. Apparently my shadow is very willful and energetic. My professor says that shows that the strength of my inner darkness is in the higher ranger of the scale, so I'll just have to work really hard on controlling it. I have that class with my new friend Tahki. In fact she's in a lot of my classes. I think you would like her, Mum. She's quiet and shy like me, but we can talk easily to one another. She's always got her headphones on, I think she likes music more than the five of us put together, and you know how much Andor likes his music. She's going to let me read some of her comic books sometime, though she likes to read romance-y stories. But that's okay, because she's a ghoul, right?

Two of my other friends, Morton and Coralie, dragged me into a band competition. They made me sing, Mum! It was horrifying! But... I did it and we made one of the highest marks in the auditions. We even made it through the second round into the semifinals, even though the second round was just us wailing on another band, literally. Morton did most of the work there. The semifinals started off as a free-for-all with the remaining bands. It was ridiculous, Mum, but I bet Cyrus would have laughed. Then this Nox guy showed up and made us roll to stay in, it was just like DnH, I swear. One of the bands fell out at that point, but there was still six of us left. And then this ghoul showed up and we had to team up against her. She knocked out one band almost right off the bat. I got a couple of hits in, but we were the next to go and then this other band of ghouls.

I've been taking it easy in my room the past couple of days, except for when I have to go check on the pumpkin-baby I'm "raising" with a reaper ghoul for Sex-Ed. She seems nice, but... she phrases things kind of awkwardly. And she thought it was a good idea to play hide-and-seek with the baby. Ugh, she lost the baby for a minute, Mum. If my hearing wasn't what it was, I don't think we ever would have found it.

That's all I really have to say for now, Mum. Tell everyone I miss them.

I love you, Mum,
Julian

User Image

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:42 am
User Image

User ImageChristmas Trip
+ 2 Confidence
+ 3 Courage
Julian has obtained: 1 Date with Tahki!

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:43 am
User Image

Creature Feature 101
STATS

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.On my first try, I ended up making it through Prof. Byrn's maze. I... don't really want to know what I walked in on after I finished it, but I got Seph for my efforts. I'm so glad she and Maggie get along. I was actually a little worried that they would fight since they both seem to be rather possessive of, well, me...

User Image

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

{ Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out