Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Monster] Tahki's Dorm Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:04 am

YEAR ONE JOURNAL

Finished RP

[PRP] Feathers and Parchment [Tahki x Julian]

Tahki opened her journal and stared at it for a moment. Was she really going to record this. Not that it wasn't an eventful meeting or anything... She liked Julian and wanted to get to know him better and possibly be his friend. It just seemed like a lot of extra work.. and it would be embarrassing if some one read her recorded history.

It was then Aisha jumped down from where ever she was perched and landed on Tahki's journal. The demon cat gave Tahki a glare before quickly disappearing to underneath the gryphons bed.

"What on earth?" Tahki shrugged. Well if she was going to do this she better do it now.

I went to the library today and ran .... err ... I ALMOST GOT HIT IN THE HEAD WITH A BOOK! But !! Its okay really. I met a boil whos really really nice. His names Julian and he's an owl monster.. I think? He's in two of my classes so far too! So far we have lit, I didn't see him though. Julian say's he had his head down. There was a nice ghost boy too there who gave me a thumbs up. That makes two friends in that class! We also have shadow class together.

But yeah seems we have a lot in common. Im looking forward to maybe making a friend.

Tahki quickly closed her journal and hit it under her mattress just as Choco Choco decided it might be a good idea to jump off the same high place Aisha had... and land on his head.

growth: 1
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:13 am

Finished RP

[PRP] Fancy bumping into you [Tahki x Daisuke]

Tahki walked through the door and wasted no time to grab her journal from under her mattress. Aisha hissed at her and tried to swipe her clawed paw at her hand when Tahki went for the journal , but the demon cat missed.

Tahki hadn't seemed to notice. She needed to record this meeting in the woods. She quickly tapped her pen into an ink well and got to work while Choco Choco ran around in circles.

I met the guy from lit class who gave me a thumbs up. He was out taking his pet on an evening stroll too... Errr more like chasing I suppose...

He's a ghost and I have to admit... hes not so bad for a ghost. I have never really .. taken the chance to talk to one before. Don't seem that much different from us monsters. Maybe he can be my friend...

OH! He likes treasure hunting too!

His Airi really liked Choco Choco in the IMMA EAT YOU way.. Gonna have to go buy a leash. I forgot that I'm not the only one on campus that brought their pets. I need to be more careful in the future in case Choco Choco runs off and gets eaten.

Tahki was pleased with her journal entry. She quickly hid it under the mattress, avoiding Aisha's vengeful claws, and went to go sit beside Scruffums to read a book. Choco Choco found its way to her head for a listen.

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:13 pm

Brecks Garden Shed/ Failed

Failed Attempt One

It was a day or two after the tree had gotten Tahki. She'd locked her self in her room and almost thrown away the key. Stupid shed, stupid tree. Why had she gone?

Tahki fished for her journal under her bed and quickly flipped open to a blank page.

She simply wrote...

Stay away from Breks shed. It's just not worth it.

And closed the book. There was nothing else she wanted to write about that horrible experience. Nothing at all.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:14 pm

Trick Or Treat Recruiter?

Trick or Treat encounter FAIL

Tahki had indeed spent her silver pumpkin seed already before she had even made it back to her dorm room to jot down the events that had just taken place. The gryphon was a little sad to not be able to guard that seed.

But she still had that toilet paper roll. And she'd guard it all day if she had to. Instinct was a funny thing.

Tahki went to her sock drawer and dug out her journal and a pen. "Time to write this down.." She taped her pen on the drawer before making her way to her bed. Scruffums followed after her in a half assed pace making him self at home at the foot of her bed. Choco Choco squatted down ontop of Scruffums head, the both of them watching their master as she tapped her pen to her chin.

I'm not Trick or Treater material but I will be soon I hope. You apparently don't guard toilet paper, who would have guessed?

Tahki drew a little illustration under her documentation of the events.

User Image

The gryphon smiled and closed her journal. That was enough writing for tonight. Sides she needed to play game boil.

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:08 pm

Finished RP

[PRP] Doin' the school thing? (Amrita / Tahki)

Tahki beamed as she opened the door to her room and practically floated to her bed. Seriously, she more glided with her wings. A smile was place firmly on her face.

A FRIEND! SHE'D MADE ONE! Now to record these events in her beloved journal.

Scruffums was on his A game it seemed because he had the journal in his mouth. The Scruffle gently placed the journal beside Tahki. The pen was already tucked safely in side the journal. Scruffums truly was a god send. So to speak.

Tahki wasted no time opening the journal. She flipped to an empty page and quickly let her pen get to work.

TODAY I MADE A FRIEND!

Even in her writing it was easy to see the gryphon was excited.

She's a ghoul too and not a boil! My first ghoul friend! We are in alot of the same clubs and I want to hang out with her more. Its really cool too because shes not only a ghoul but some sort of undead! I have heard stories of undead before but never thought I'd get to befriend one! Her names Amrita and she's really really bendy. Its neat. I like it.

Tahki took a breath before starting back up.

Well I'll have to check in again. I'm sure me and Amrita will have more adventures to write about. I think its funny she thought I was scary. Who knew I could be scary? I didn't. She ran away from me at first... wonder if I really am scary? Maybe I have a chance at this school after all!

Tahki closed her book and gave it to Scruffums to put away. She had homework to start on after all.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:24 pm

BATTLE OF THE BANDS EVENT

Signing up
Rehersals
Battle One - KOed

Tahki's head hurt from the freaking battle of the bands. She was ready to just take a week off from all that had happened. Namely, she'd some how knocked out both bands in the tournament.

Tahki groaned as she walked through her dorm room toward her bed. Scruffums was well prepared as usual with the journal in maw. The scruffle was always so reliable and it warmed something in Tahki to know that he had her back. The ghoul took a seat next to Scruffums on the bed and retrieved the journal from him. Tahki was sure to give the scruffle a pat on the head in thanks.

Tahki opened the journal with out another word.

I blew it.

Tahki stared at the words for a moment. Did she really want to say anything more then that? Really she didn't but the history needed to be recorded. Right?

I let my team down and my best friend Amrita. I knocked all of us out and the other team. I don't know how I managed that but some how I just... I don't know.

I don't mind that I lost at all but the fact we lost all because of me is eating at me. I don't want Amrita or Israfel to hate me for blowing our chances. I'm such a klutz.

I never intended to do this though. Part of me is almost relieved and I feel so terrible for that. I hate being up in front of people...But I ruined it for Amrita and Israfel. I just...

She paused. Was there really anything else she wanted to write about.

It would had been better if the other team had knocked us out. Then I wouldn't feel so guilty.

Who knew we were actually going to be battling?

It did honestly come to a huge surprise to the gryphon that they were to attack each other with instruments instead of play music. What had been the point of rehearsals?

Tahki hid the journal under her pillow and drifted off into a self pity sleep. Her head was killing her from multiple hits to the head by flying drum stick.

User Image
growth: 3

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:32 pm

Failed Attempt Two

It had been another terrible day for the gryphon. She'd been attacked by crab grass seeds of all things! WHY did she have the bright idea to try the shed yet again? Had Tahki not learned from her mistake with the tree?

Tahki was sure she hated the shed but was determined to get through it to show she could. Tahki just wanted to prove something to her self and be right about it for once. The gryphon wanted to be brave.

But right now she was far from it as she pulled a few stray crab grass seeds off of her clothing. Tricky little bastards. Choco Choco helped by eating the seeds once they were pried free from Tahki. Choco Choco was quite pleased with him self to be helping.

Scruffums approached with the journal in maw as usual. Tahki took it from the scruffle and opened up to a blank page.

Serious.... Breck's shed is full of danger but I must get through it.

Was all she wrote before throwing the journal across the room at some breakable bottles. The journal crashed into the bottles causing them to shatter. Scruffums gave the gryphon the eye before collecting a broom and dust pan to clean up.

Tahki was upset though. Choco Choco didn't seem to notice as it pulled the seeds off happily.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:44 pm

Shadow Arts 101

Shadow Craft 101 - Class 1

Tahki sat on the floor of her dorm room today and eyed her shadow with great interest. It had been one strange sort of class but one fun one. For one the gryphon had gotten to hang out with Julian during it. Their shadows had played together and everything.

Tahki took out her journal to write down her thoughts.

Hellma is one of the scariest monsters I have ever encountered but I did love her Shadow Art class.

That seemed to be enough. At least Tahki thought it was enough. Well maybe just one more little bit.

Julian is in that class too and that makes me happy.

Okay now she was done. Tahki was sure to place the candies out of reach from Choco Choco and Aisha. Scruffums was never a problem.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

growth: 2

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:06 pm

Singles Invitation

Odd Invitation

Tahki still held the crimson letter in her hands. Was she really going to go through with this? Was to late now, she had already agreed to it.

Tahki took her journal from under her bed and simply wrote.

What have I gotten my self into this time?

And placed the letter in the journal to preserve the memory of her stupidity.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:05 pm

Finished RP

[LOG] Battle Break (Julian x Tahki)

Tahki came back to her room for only a moment to remove twigs and leaves from her hair. The gryphon made her way to her bed and gathered her journal and pen from under her pillow. She was writing this down.

Today I was going to eat my sandwich on the roof with Julian but I dropped my drum sticks and got stuck in a bush. Julian had to pull me free...

Tahki removed a leaf from her hair and placed it between the pages to remember the ordeal that had taken place. Now it was time to get clean...

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:04 pm

Sex Ed 101

Sex Ed 101 - Class

Tahki had a crash course, so to speak, in sex ed. Though she wasn't in a horrible mood from it. No, Tahki was actually a bit bubbly for Tahki. The gryphon had snuck to her room to grab some stuff for the assignment but she took the time to flip open her journal and write how her class went.

I met a lot of students I never talked to before in sex ed. Julian seems to be surrounded by friends. We got split into groups and I'm paired with a demon named Lizzy. She seems nice enough.

There was a fight but I think it got resolved. Not sure. Im going to be sure to stay clear of that bird demon. He seems like a jerk.

Tahki closed the journal and grabbed her stuff. She was out the door in seconds leaving Scruffums to put the journal back in its proper place.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:40 pm

Failed Attempt Three

Tahki practically limped back into her dorm room. That shed was going to be the death of her. Choco Choco got no seed treats this time. Nope. It seemed that Scruffums was prepared for this. The scruffle approached its master with the journal and some medical tape.

How'd the scruffle know? It was a a mystery.

Tahki gladdly took both from her pet and took a seat on the ground. Her foot was hurting pretty bad. Tahki plucked a feather from her back and placed it on her foot wrapping it up nice and tight. Then the gryphon turned to her journal and wrote the events.

Brecks shed is a nightmare. I don't know why I keep going back but I m starting to think the only thing to be found in that jacking shed is pain and more pain. Why do I keep doing this..

Tahki placed the journal on the ground which the scruffle quickly picked back up and placed neatly on a shelf. Tahki sighed and fell backwards on to the floor reverting back to her real full gryphon form. It was more comfortable like this.

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:16 pm

Finished RP

[PRP] Raising Pumpkin Arizona [Tahki x Lizzy]

Tahki kicked open the dorm door. Piles of meat occupied the gryphons grip making grasping door knobs quite an impossible task. Tahki quickly laid the meat on the ground in a nice clean spot and took a seat.

Two of her three mini's eyed the pile with great interest. The glint in Tahkis eyes was enough to let Scruffums and Aisha that if they messed with this meat then there would be trouble. Tahki had big plans to make a nest out of the meat for when the pumpkin came to stay with her tomorrow.

The disappointed Scruffums still brought Tahki her journal and a pen. Surprise was an understatement of what the gryphon was feeling at Scruffums sudden pouting. But there was no time to inquire about her Scruffles feelings right now. Not when she had stuff to jot down. Tahki flipped her journal open to an open page and got to work.

Me and Lizzy seem to get along. Tomorrow is my turn with the pumpkin and I have to admit I am kinda scared. Me and Lizzy aren't sure what sort of food these things like to eat.

Tahki gulped.

Well now I know how to work my skelephone. Lizzy showed me so I can ask for help if I need it. Well.. umm that seems to be it Journal!

Tahki shut her journal and placed it under her bed. She'd get to that meat nest a little later. Right now she was resting.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:18 pm

Sprout

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is Lizzy and I's baby and project. Under close watch.

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:22 pm

Finished RP

[PRP] Its always sunny in halloween town [Tahki x Riley]

A distressed looking Tahki entered the dorm. Sprout laid safely in the basket still but Tahki held the thing away from her. The gryphon was quick about heading over to the meat nest she had made for the thing in case it hatched. Tahki would need more meat though if what Riley said was true.

Scruffums brought Tahki her journal unaware of what had the gryphon spooked this time.

SPROUT SCARES ME!

Was all Tahki wrote.

Thank god for Riley though. I'd not have been informed if it hadn't been for her.

The gryphon closed the journal and got to work on precautions.

{ Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces