Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Streets of Hogsmeade Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:02 pm
((you want me to get in first?))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:10 pm
{Yeah.}

Joaquin Stabschopfer
Wandmaker

User Image

Joaquin nodded. "Sure thing Ms. Buffy. I'll take your word for it." He smiled and followed her in, holding the door open for the two dogs.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:12 pm
User Image
{ Professor Icarus Skylar }
Quidditch Referee and Flying Instructor

User Image

Icarus' coat billowed in the wind as he and his students flew directly to Hogsmeade. His hair whipped his face and flew wildly around his head. He glanced down and found a decent place to land. He descended, hoping the students would follow his lead.

As soon as he was close to the ground, Icarus dismounted the broom and felt his feet touch ground again. It was the paved ground that he knew so well. They had arrived at Hogsmeade.

The professor glanced back at the students who were following his lead, before addressing them,
"You're all welcome to go wherever you'd like, but you must be out of Hogsmeade before after hours, do you all understand? I must make a visit to an old friend of mine. You are all welcome to follow, if you'd like,"

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Luckily, our staff includes a lot of beautiful women. Beautiful women… which I may hit on… I hope.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:35 pm
((Bump? Students?))  

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:24 pm
Sakura and Jason Dunn
User Image
Sakura looked up in the sky and saw a group of people flying on brooms. They had come from the direction of Hogwarts. "Jason look, it looks like a class is coming on a field trip." She pointed at the group who was now landing. Jason watched them land and smiled when he recognized the Hogwarts flying teacher and Quidditsh Referee Icarus Skylar. Every so often Icarus would guest star on Jason's sports program and talk about what was going on at Hogwarts sports scene. "Bet he is going to head over to the Hog Head he has an old Hogwarts buddy that runs the place, Sakura why don't we say hello." Sakura nodded shyly, and aloud Jason to lead her over to Professor.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:35 pm
User Image

User Image

Yuan landed a few feet away from the professor his eyes wide as he looked around him. He'd never been to Hogsmead before and to him it was amazing. An all wizard comunity! A grin spread across his face as he started to think of everywhere he wanted to go. First things first, Spintwitches. I want a Quaffle to practice with this summer. Then maybe honey-"Ow!" Yuan yelped as he was brought out of his thoughts by something hitting him on the head. Reaching down to the ground he was surprised to find glasses. "Missing something Xen?" He asked as the white haired boy landed next to him. "Shut it Trinity. Give those, I can't see without them." Xenos replied a little red with embarassment. Chuckling Yuan handed them over and after a quick rub down Xenos slipped them on. "Know a good place to find some sort of goggle or something, Professor? If I'm going to try out for Quidditch I can't keep having this happen." Xenos asked after he adjusted them. He had visited Hogsmead once with his father but didn't know where anything really was.  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:37 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara came to a stop in front of Honeydukes. She hovered there a few moments before head over to Yuan and Xenos. "Where are you guys going?" she asked, still hovering about four feet off the ground.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:44 pm
User Image

User Image

"Spintwitches first. I think I've got enough money to buy me a quaffle to practice with this summer. Then Honeydukes. I've heard alot of older students talk about it and I can't wait to see it! Then maybe to the quill shop to get some stuff for next year. That is if the quaffle doesn't wipe out my money." Yuan answered smiling at Tamara. "Probably Tomes and Scrolls. Maybe Honeydukes as well. I think I saw a music shop before I lost my glasses. That might be interesting." Xenos said after a moment of thought. The bookstore would be nice, he could use something new. It never really showed through but the young Ravenclaw had a sweet tooth. Looking back over at Tamara he asked, "What about you?"  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:01 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara smirked and looked towards Honeydukes. "I've got a sweet tooth that needs sating and it's been a while since I've been there, so I'm thinking Honeydukes first. I want to go to Spintwitches, but I think it would upset my father since he's so dead set on buying me my Quidditch stuff for my birthday. Then maybe hit up Tomes and Scrolls. I'm a bit of a book nerd myself." She chuckled, hoping the Ravenclaw wouldn't get offended by the term 'book nerd'.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:22 pm
Sakura and Jason Dunn
User Image
Jason wrapped an arm around Sakura's shoulder and led her over to Icarus and the students. This must be a flying class, he thought. Sakura hands where over the bump on her stomach. The baby seemed to kick once as they walked over to the students. "Hello Icarus, I see you came here with your class." Jason said pleasantly. "You remember my wife, Sakura?" Sakura nodded at Icarus and the class. She was feeling shy which as a bit for her. Normally she would bursting at seams with joy to see students.  

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:20 pm
User Image

User Image

"Dang I wish my parents would do something like that but I don't think they would. My broom maybe but not the whole thing." Yuan said with a sigh. That would be so nice. "Nothing wrong with books. We read alot too. In fact alot of times I have to take Yuan's book from him in order to get him to focus." Xenos teased as Yuan glared at him. "You know if you got to Spintwitches ahead of time you could tell your father exactly what you want, Tamara." He continued fixing his glasses again as they tried to slid off his nose.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:05 am
User Image

User Image

Icarus smiled at the couple who approached, "Of course," the Professor nodded to Sakura. He looked down at the bump and glanced back up at Jason, "It seems you've been busy," Icarus teased gently, actually quite happy for the couple.

User Image

Luckily, our staff includes a lot of beautiful women. Beautiful women… which I may hit on… I hope.

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:54 pm
Sakura and Jason Dunn
User Image
Sakura buffed her cheeks indigently. "And it looks like your still a lady's man." She said jerring. "Sakura not infront of his students." Jason said taken aback by his wife. Sakura meerly smiled innocently. "What?" She was only teasing the two men of course. "So when do you plan co-hosting with Jason's sports program again? We haven't heard that much about Hogwarts sports as of late. Are there any rising stars?" Sakura looked at the students wondering if anyone would be the next big thing. Jason too was wondering what was new over at Hogwarts, but was more glad that his wife seemed to be acting more like her old self then a crazy hormonal woman.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:19 pm
User Image

User Image

Icarus let out a laugh, "I am glad to be acquainted with you, Mrs. Dunn," he enjoyed the woman's spunk. Sakura and Jason were a perfect couple, as far as he was concerned, "Some day, I will be a married man. But that someday seems to be taking its sweet time," Icarus smiled weakly. He shook his head, "We have some great potentials. Those that I have brought with me are the best that I have seen in years. You will see them on the field this upcoming year,"

User Image

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers