Submit

Angel Essayez

Adventuring Explorer

10,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:28 am
@ K i m z y I really know how you feel... it's terrible!

I've been bullied once... They said I was ugly, fat, they pushed me of stairs, they hit me with things, one they had throw a burning sigaret in my jacked, they did a lot of cruel things (and I don't want to say more about it),.. and now I'm gone from that school (now it's 2 of 3 years ago), My new school is awesome and I've got amaizing friends,...
The thing was in my previous school, the person that bullied me was just jalous, becous now I know that I'm not ugly and fat. But that time, I really believed it.

This is a photo from that time...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:59 am
User Image
T o l o r a ♥ Says-

@Angel: omg! you are neither ugly or fat! they had no idea what they were talking about Dx stupid bullies.

Tolora

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:36 am
Angel, I can't believe that they bullied you.
You aren't even fat or ugly.

All these bullies must have had a messed up childhood and because of that they take it out on other people to make themselves feel better.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:37 am
K i m z y
Angel, I can't believe that they bullied you.
You aren't even fat or ugly.

All these bullies must have had a messed up childhood and because of that they take it out on other people to make themselves feel better.

User Image
T o l o r a ♥ Says-

I've heard that before but i also think some bullies are just mean people.

Tolora

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:33 am
Most likely. However, generally it is to do with a messed up childhood, and I'll tell you why.
When I was at primary school and then high school there was this girl, and she used to call me names but then the next day she would be all chatty with me, and I was always nervous to talk to her. Well, it turns out at home she was having problems with her mum, and so she took out her anger on other people. (Her mum tried to kill herself)

After finishing secondary school, I didn't see her until 2010. My gran told me about her moving in my area so one day I was walking back to my house from my gran and grandad's house, and I saw her stood outside her door with a baby in the pram (her baby). I stopped, smiled, and said, ''Hi!'' she then told me how she felt bad for the way she treated me, and I said how I forgave her and how I understood how hard her life has been.
I was shocked when I found out from her that she was put in a home. :<

She has moved away from my area now, but I really am glad to have met her again because all is forgiven now, and she has actually turned into a nice person.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:43 am
User Image
T o l o r a ♥ Says-

Yeah, I mean I know plenty of people who are mean just because of the lives they have. like this one girl just randomly cussed me out but i've heard from a friend that her parents don't give a care about her D:

Tolora

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:03 am
User Image

I was bullied too.
Mainly by all of the boys. =/

I went to a friends house and turns out that all of the boys from my class was next door for some sleep over.
Well my friend and I were riding bikes and those boys started to throw footballs at my head. ;_;

They also teased me for being chubby.
Called me everything from fatty to Big Mac.
One even said that I was preggers, and stole my Game Boy. >=(

I don't think that they had a bad childhood. They just hated me.
But if they want to apologize to me then I will forgive them.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:05 am
User Image
T o l o r a ♥ Says-

THOSE are the kind of bullies i hate. The ones who are mean just because they're mean.

Tolora

Angel Essayez

Adventuring Explorer

10,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:21 am
Testicular Diabeetus
User Image

I was bullied too.
Mainly by all of the boys. =/

I went to a friends house and turns out that all of the boys from my class was next door for some sleep over.
Well my friend and I were riding bikes and those boys started to throw footballs at my head. ;_;

They also teased me for being chubby.
Called me everything from fatty to Big Mac.
One even said that I was preggers, and stole my Game Boy. >=(

I don't think that they had a bad childhood. They just hated me.
But if they want to apologize to me then I will forgive them.

User Image

OMG, that is cruel! surprised

Most of the time it's one of them with the bad childhood and he/ she uses other people to join him... and then it's easy to bullie, or they are so unsure about themself that they search a target, and if that target is you, than it's over...

Wel my mother said to me: one rotten apple makes the rest also rotten, and thats the same with bullies.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:27 pm
Bullying leads to so much teen suicide its horrible. It really needs to stop. Theres a lot of people (whole school?) that talk about me and harass me and assume things about me because they were too afraid of looking stupid by talking to me.
its childish, rude and can really take a toll on kids. It changed me and i have really low self esteem even though i never show it. just gotta remember not to stoop to their level and be the bigger person by walking away  

Jarsha

Golden Gekko

yuko the space time witch

4,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:05 am
K i m z y
TheOneOfName
It's mainly due to them feeling empty, and trying to fill the void with any kind of attention, like a neglected young child. They don't seem to care how much it affects them negatively, but just to know that they are revered in any way seems to make them happy. The trick is to try and talk it out with them, and if things start to get violent, that's when you make sure you have someone else with you. The trick is to keep the other person on standby if things start to go south.

What about if you don't have any friends to stick up for you?

if they don't stand up for you, then you know that they are not your real friend.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:15 am
yuko the space time witch
K i m z y
TheOneOfName
It's mainly due to them feeling empty, and trying to fill the void with any kind of attention, like a neglected young child. They don't seem to care how much it affects them negatively, but just to know that they are revered in any way seems to make them happy. The trick is to try and talk it out with them, and if things start to get violent, that's when you make sure you have someone else with you. The trick is to keep the other person on standby if things start to go south.

What about if you don't have any friends to stick up for you?

if they don't stand up for you, then you know that they are not your real friend.

True.  

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

Eternal Snow White Queen

Shameless Capitalist

10,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Scarface 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:53 am
Angel Essayez
@ K i m z y I really know how you feel... it's terrible!

I've been bullied once... They said I was ugly, fat, they pushed me of stairs, they hit me with things, one they had throw a burning sigaret in my jacked, they did a lot of cruel things (and I don't want to say more about it),.. and now I'm gone from that school (now it's 2 of 3 years ago), My new school is awesome and I've got amaizing friends,...
The thing was in my previous school, the person that bullied me was just jalous, becous now I know that I'm not ugly and fat. But that time, I really believed it.

This is a photo from that time...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I know it's late but I agree with Tolora - your really cute! I used to be bullied the same way -.- They used to call me Ugly Betty and I used to hate myself but now it's all better. I'm glad I don't have to be in that class anymore and I'm glad that I don't have to see these people anymore  
29. ✿ - - - School and Work

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff