Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[D&D 3.5] Crystal Hearts - Campaign Start! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:24 pm
After everyone was given their pendants Runthar signaled for another servant girl. This one carried a small map case. She knelt beside him and handed it up to him and went back to her corner. "This map will lead you to his lair. It will take many weeks of travel. I have instructed the stable owner to give a horse to anyone wearing one of those pendants. You may leave whenever you are ready." After speaking held out the map and waited for someone to step up and take it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:44 pm
Raam was sitting quietly, cross legged, on the floor in the back of the room, not to block anyone's and not to interupt anyone from asking a question. Dragons and $5,000 for some item, it seemed like any other quest he had gone on. Just higher prize and even higher danger. Though, there was one thing that bothered him. Anything can be killed, so the Dragon wasn't an issue at the moment. The money was less than expected for the danger involved in retrieving this weapon, but Raam had grown used to being short handed.

"Dragons are centers of magical power, and with there being a spell that most teach your young wizards, that detects magical auras. Why give us a magical item? It is seeming he is setting us up to fail." Raam muttered under his breath, as he stood up. The near 8' tall half-giant, toward over the others.

With pendent in hand, he left the room.  

Xboxplayerj

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:08 pm
"I will take it" Uriel stepped up to take the map from Runthar.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:58 pm
Krius quickly followed after the half giant, wondering what kind of beast could support this massive frame. Upon reaching the stables he waited patiently for the others.

Keefe_the_Music_Man

Magnetic Smoker

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:24 pm
@keefe: you see a woman in very ornate armor suiting up a horse in the stables.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:28 pm
Once Peony was given her amulet she scoffed and she turned on her heel to leave. She wasn't a navigator so someone else could grab the map. She was mainly along for the ride now. It's suicide to go after a red dragon. At the next town they came across she would probably just ditch these people and start a new streak of thefts there. Sure the reward and the dragon hordes of gold all sounded good. But in all reality they didn't stand much of a chance against a bloody red dragon. Once out of the building she to headed for the stables. The sooner they started the better.  

Manozz55

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:50 pm
He still wasn't up to the task but, someone would have to keep the group on track and none of the adults was speaking up. "If you are the praying sort, I would ask for you to pray for our safety." He said to who ever would listen to the young mage. After receiving the map, Uriel, opened it and tried to get some kind of bearing on where they was to go as he followed the Halfling out to the stables.

{I am not sure if there is a need to roll anything for following a map. Dm, if you need me to roll tell me.}  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:09 pm
Amber took her pendant graciously, before following the others outside to the stables.

"I have heard of this Dragon. If the rumours are true, then it indeed knows how to use and perform certain magics." Amber replied to her new, larger than life ally while walking out. Almost immediately after speaking, she did something that may have seen quite strange to any onlookers. Lifting her hands to cup her mouth, she looked up towards the sky.

"KE-WICK!!!"

From somewhere in the distance, a faint hoo-ing sound could be heard. This strange act was repeated several times, the hoo-ing becoming louder each time. After the 4th time of this happening, a small black owl flew over the roof of the building, and perched down on Amber's shoulder.

"Teal, why do you always wait so far away when I'm busy?" She said with a smile while she petted the owl. "Looks like we'll be meeting a new friend!" She added excitedly, indicating not a member of the party, but the horse being suited up. Without wasting any time, she walked over to the woman suiting said horse.

"I've been told we are to be... given a horse? Are you the stable owner?" Amber asked the woman. She tried desperately not wince as she spoke about her fellow brothers and sisters as if they were nothing but mere "pets". Though she'd learnt in her short time in civilization that this is the way the world worked here. She was the one in their world, hence she should play by their rules.  

joe-dude667

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:42 pm
The woman stayed silent too ambers question for a moment, making sure everything was secure. "No." She said giving the horse a light patting. Se turned around to face your group.

Soon after your party's arrival a man came out from behind a wooden door. "May I help you folks with anything?" He asked in the 'eager to please' tone most shop owners held.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:44 pm
((The map is in common to no you don't need to roll. But I want everyone who is in the stable to roll a spot for me.))  

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Manozz55 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

Manozz55

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:51 pm
(Rolling spot check at +6)

Peony was surprised when the woman behind her started making loud noises. If she would be doing this out in the wilds it would be best to just end her life right here. But she kept quite as the man appeared in the stable. 'Can't this move any faster? Precious time is being wasted.'

(18 + 6 for a total of 24)  
Southern Cross Nemesis rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:00 pm
(Rolling Spot +1)

"I doubt the dragon is going to detect us this far out. Besides Runthar didn't place a time limit on this quest. So, what is the rush?" Uriel asked the halfling as he look up from the map and before turning his attention to the man that just walked into view.

"Runthar, said you would give us a horse for our mission. Is that true?"

(my rolls suck 5 to spot.)  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:18 pm
(@cross: You see nothing! lol)

The man laughed a moment. "If you werent with such hearty loking fellows I'd turn yu away kid! Haha!" He laughed all the way to the wall with spare saddles and grabbed one. "Aye, I have many horses, bought and paid for by Lord Runthar." He said placing the saddle on a rather small horse. "This one'll be yours kid." He said to Uriel. "I'm sure the rest o ya can take care of your own saddles eh?" After tat the man simply walked back trough the door from whence he came.

The woman looks at your group and gives a smirk and a light chuckle. "So you are the sorry bunch to delve foolishly into the lair of Mortak?" Her smirk only grows with her words.  
Manozz55 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:21 pm
(No added bonuses.)  

Manozz55

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:24 pm
(Lol no bonuses needed xD)  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash