Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Debating Debating it all goes Here [[ Serious Debates and Controversial Topics]]
Wooooow this dude is a jerk Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

madman1501

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:19 pm
This guy needs to learn how to treat a woman properly. (Before you ask I am a guy.)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:48 pm
madman1501
This guy needs to learn how to treat a woman properly. (Before you ask I am a guy.)

nobody was going to ask. o:  

T--Wolfy

x Wolves in the Walls x

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:44 pm
There must be more going on here than this guy is letting on. Even if he thinks it's about her being "overweight", it's probably not. He should get some counseling and figure out what's happening.
He's probably feeling insecure about himself, and that's why he's so obsessed over his girlfriend's body.

Okay, now that I've got the common sense out of the way, I'm going to say how I feel.

What a b*****d! I mean, WHAT. Just flat what.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:39 am
The fact alone that this is his issue shows it's a relationship that started based on lust as a primary factor. Many of those are doomed to fail. In order to last love should come before lust. Then if lust dwindles which can happen for instance when children come along a relationship can pull through.

Also most people today are too sex obsessed to begin with, this will lead to relationships failing as well. It is dickish and we don't know how thin she was before and if there are other factors involved. If he wants to help her, encourage her to get healthy and once she is healthy accept the weight that she will have when being healthy naturally.  

Mera1506

Debating Debating it all goes Here [[ Serious Debates and Controversial Topics]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games