Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Hell Frozen Over ][ The Prison Waltz Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:14 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬┤||| The V i o l e t that B u r n s In The I c e |||├▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu
Jounin | Tenkei | Bukijutsu:Musician | Yukigakure | Adviser

Coming in at a sprint, Riku slid slightly on the frozen ground to stop right in front of her students. She kept her balance perfectly, her 2inch shoes easily managed after months of wearing them. She sucked in a breath and grinned at them "I have an amazing surprise. I'll be revealing it after a few spars with all of you." she put a hand on Kushina's shoulder, not sure why the girl was standing "Since you're already up, why don't you and I take a spin?"

((Sorry it took so long to reply, guys. I've got a new school schedule and won't be on the nights of Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Equally, I will not be on till about 7 on Saturdays.
Also...It was worth the wait ^3^ Riku has a fanomnomnomnomanal surprise for youuuuu!))

Come.... We'll see if you can d a n c e to my music....and oVerPOweR my b l a d e...| ||  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:59 am
User Image

xxxxxx ғ r e y r xx н ι g υ r a ѕ н ιxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxx genιnxxxxxxнyoυтonxxxxxxyυĸιgaĸυre xxxxxx nιnjυтѕυ / мedιcal
xxxxxxxxxxxx cнaĸra: 270 / 270xxxxxxryo: 450 両 xxxxxx ac: 900

[ I have a new schedule too, and unfortunately can't get on that often. SCHOOOOOL! -shakes fist- ]

Freyr was a bit taken aback at Kushina's sudden happy tone, but eventually it just put a smile on his face. Maybe this team thing really was good for her. If Freyr was shy he would definitely try as hard as he could to not be, since not worrying about how you are perceived by others gave you a whole lot less stress. "You're right, we shouldn't be so gloomy." He stated, standing up straight. Upon her other comment about sensei, Freyr had to agree. Riku told them to be there and she wasn't there when they came, or there after the few minutes they've been waiting. He shrugged and opened his mouth to talk, but stopped when Riku came sprinting in. Freyr was a bit disappointed at himself. He should've seen her coming.

His bad mood soon lifted, he was never one to say angry or unsatisfied for long. "Surprise? Spars? I'll be happy to show off after Kushina." He winked at her and gave a lame thumbs up. "Didn't think we were meeting here for this but alright!" He moved back a bit to give the two girls some room, now pumped for all three of the fights that would probably happen in the near future.

Gnnat

Lady Sosay

5,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:33 pm
User Image

Kushina Tamakichi
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Genin |~| Yukigakure |~| Fuuton

The weight of Riku's hand upon Kushina's shoulder seemed to put her in an automatic panic mode. Did she just say that Kushina was first up to spar. The scared girl sucked in a deep breath of air, only nodding at the women. She slowly took a few steps back. Keeping a distance from her sensei. Calming herself she then stood with her arms lightly hung by her side. "R-Ready when you are, R-Riku-sensei! Y-You can start!" she stuttered. Kushina tilted her head to the left, her soft brown hues never leaving the women's body. What they didn't realize was that Kushina was familiarizing herself with Riku's different in power compared to the two brothers. For now she would await for Riku to make the first move in this spar.

270/270
|~| --- |~|

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:42 pm
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu

"Treat me nicely." Riku said with a bow, her hair draping down around her feet and the ground. It disguised her hand movements and smoke bombs exploded all around her. Her form blurred and was very suddenly gone. Gisou no Waza [ Art of Camouflage ] was one of her favorite techniques. Riku moved easily around without being seen or sensed, her chakra completely hidden Let's see if you're as good at sensor as your file said. she thought, coming up behind Kushina with an easy move. Her being would be hidden completely for a few minutes and she drew her sword, the hiss of metal the only indication of her position...which was currently a few inches behind Kushina. But by the time Kushina turned, Riku would be moving again.

((Gisou no Waza [ Art of Camouflage ] : Lasts 3 posts. Chakra and being are masked.))

Come.... We'll see if you can d a n c e to my music....and oVerPOweR my b l a d e...| ||  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Lady Sosay

5,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:14 am
User Image

Kushina Tamakichi

Kushina had lost sights of her sensei immediately, although this didn't make her panic. She was actually taking the whole situation in calmly. Most would of panicked at this point and would just be swinging a weapon around through the camouflage technique, in hopes of hitting the enemy. Reaching out, she was unable to sense Riku's chakra. Not being able to see nor sense the women's chakra, Kushina reached out sensing for another sign. The girl remained quiet, not moving nor breathing for a ten seconds. "Found you." she thought as she found the women. She may not of been able to see or sense the women but she was still able to hear her. Kushina's body dropped to a crouch, which ended with Kushina swinging her body around, the leg stretched out from her body as she made a complete three sixty turn. If the women moved in time, she wouldn't have Kushina's leg smacking into hers, perhaps knocking her off her own feet for a few seconds at the most. Kushina knew not to underestimate the power of a jounin, and Riku seemed like one you really had to keep an eye out for. Then again, this was Kushina's chance to shine, show the three of them that she was able to actually pull her weight along on whatever adventures awaited them in the future.

270/270
|~| --- |~|

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:13 pm
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu

Riku smiled as she easily avoided Kushina's leg strike, already out of range by this time. Her sword was in hand and she could have struck Kushina from where she stood But for now... using one hand, she loosed her hair. Despite appearances, much of her hair was hidden up under itself, layered with a single long ribbon. Now released, her hair was several feet longer than it appeared and pooled around her feet in a black pool. Riku gathered it up in her arm, keeping it off the ground to retain her silent technique, and drew a single strand with her fingers Yuuki Kae: Kikai no Ke [ Organic Alteration: Hair's Instrument ]. Her hair slowly shifted to a violin of slightly longer dimensions, light oak in color with gold strings and filigree. She flipped her sword over so the sharp edge faced up and placed the flat edge on the strings, using it as her bow "A good try, Kushina. But now you must find me." she said softly, almost to herself, as she began to play. Her voice echoed out of the air as she kept moving, spinning and twirling as she used Uta: Tsurai Shukkou [ Song: Heart-Breaking Departure ]. Clones of herself were visible as she sang though she still remained hidden with Gisou no Waza. The clones all held her sword and the violin though they didn't play, watching Kushina in silence as they waited for Riku's orders. They created a quarter curve around Kushina, clumped in 2's and a single 3's.

((Amount of Clones present: 12))

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Lady Sosay

5,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:11 am
User Image

Kushina Tamakichi

Kushina's ears picked up the song that began to play, and her mind was amazed by the singing that came from her. "Is this a genjutsu?" she questioned herself, standing up straight and looking around. The girl began to take small steps forward. One foot falling in front of the other as she quietly moved forward. It was then that her brown hues fell upon a form of Riku and soon after more were spotted. "Clones..." she muttered under her breath. The girl's hand fell to her side, a senbon being grasped at this point. Something small that didn't take up too much sight when released. Kushina kept them bounded against her lower arm, making them an easy access as well as a way to get one without any notice from enemies. Kushina raised her hand, tucking her hair behind her ears. Although when she did so, she flicked a senbon in the closest clone's direction. Her move would make it less noticeable, although she hoped the weapon would make some contact with the clone.

270/270
|~| --- |~|

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:12 pm
((There are, as I noted, 12 clones my dear Scarlet ^^' Please correct your post and I shall edit this post to reply.))  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Lady Sosay

5,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:07 am
{OoC: I am aware of the 12 clones, yet unless I failed to read your post right. I am unsure if they are all gathered together or spread out.}  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:44 am
((They are all looking at Kushina and there isn't a whole lot of places to go to so it would be correct to assume they are in the same general area. I shall specify in my post but generally...if I don't say, some are hidden, then likely they are all together. CS))  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:18 am
Scarlet Oni Sosay
{OoC: I am aware of the 12 clones, yet unless I failed to read your post right. I am unsure if they are all gathered together or spread out.}

((I have edited my post. Please correct yours, include the recognition of 12 clones, and I will reply accordingly.
Friday, if no reply, the spar will be over with no clear win and I will post.))

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:43 am
_CioccolatoRaggaza_

(OoC: Sorry I've been busy with school. But I edited it.)  

Lady Sosay

5,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:46 am
Scarlet Oni Sosay
_CioccolatoRaggaza_

(OoC: Sorry I've been busy with school. But I edited it.)

((-performs the happiest dance in happy dance history-
I was worried you were pissed at me for a while there. Will reply in three.))

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:53 am
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu

The senbon buried itself into the clone's chest and it slowly sunk to its knees, hair pooling around her as it fell back noiselessly. None of the clones responded to that but began moving, walking heedlessly over the snow. They were making quite a bit of noise, their clothes rustling, snow crunching under foot, sword dragging along the ground. All of it was done to mask Riku who now stood, revealed, behind Kushina. Her violin was gone, dismissed, her sword sheathed and she placed a hand on Kushina's shoulder. Her other hand held a kunai to the girl's throat "Clones are means of distraction. Sometimes, rather than focusing on them, it is better to ignore them. If that cannot be done, destroy all of them at once." Riku advised, not moving as the clones stopped and vanished, the last one to go was the one Kushina had attacked "You said you were a sensor class yes?"

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Lady Sosay

5,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:11 am
User Image

Kushina Tamakichi

The coldness against her throat hadn't really come as a surprise. Kushina glanced up to see the real Riku standing and holding a kunai at her throat. "You speak the truth..." she began stopping once the clone was close enough to her. Forming hand signs, the area around Kushina's body would burst into a white cloud, hiding her from view. "Athough you should never underestimate someone on just what you've read!" she exclaimed, her voice now coming from behind Riku. Kushina had used the substitution technique and swapped places with Riku's clone. Rushing up behind the women, Kushina let out a series of senbon. Five at the tops flew towards the jounin. Kushina wasn't about to give up yet.

265/270
|~| Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ] |~|

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games