Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Dragon's Pass ][ Streets of Harmony Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mamori_Tsukino

5,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:31 pm
".....People always tell me Snow is dirty......User Image Harukai jolted awake from sleep and blinked twice manually, her eyes stung as the harsh light of cold sun hit them. The clear sky registered in Harukai's mind and she relaxed, remembering why she was here. Harukai had fallen asleep on the roof again and was shivering violently, though she hadn't been cold when she fell asleep here, it had snowed lightly overnight. Harukai winced as she stretched, her latest mission to get Yuuki had failed and left her bruised and battered. "Yuuki-san..."

Yuuki had been relentless, ruthless even, when they fought taking Harukai down with a single lightening fast strike. The verbal hits didn't stop though, even after Harukai was gasping for breath on her knees. Yuuki wasn't the same. She wasn't Yuuki. Harukai kept trying to reason with herself as she walked down the cold streets of Yukigakure. It wasn't true, and somewhere deep in Harukai's fog bitten mind she knew that, Yuuki wasn't actually under a Jutsu or anything. Yuuki didn't want to come back to Harukai, but Harukai would never let that be. "I'll go ask the Kage for another mission for you..."

Harukai coughed roughly and covered her mouth with her large sleeve. both sleeves were gray while the rest of her shirt was magenta, the sleeves hung down to around Harukai's knobby knees and brushed them as she walked. Harukai was wearing her head band around her forehead but it was hidden by the long bangs she brushed into her eyes, both pools of blue were completely hidden from the world. Harukai brushed off her black shorts, or leggings, they were skin tight and only barely crested the bottom hem of her shirt-- were extremely short. Any parent would slap their kid until they got longer pants. Which was ironic because Harukai didn't have any parents anymore, so she was free to wear her short-tights forever.

Harukai had her head in the clouds of nightmares, thinking about Yuuki brought tears to her eyes and a stabbing pain to her chest, this time Harukai's finger twitched and her eyes started to sting again. Like looking at the snow for too long, like staring into the depthless white and trying to find the dirt everyone says is on snow.
...But I don't see any dirt....."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:23 pm
((Psst! Go post your profile in the profile topic so everyone knows you're here.))  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mamori_Tsukino

5,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:22 pm
HonNoMushi
((Psst! Go post your profile in the profile topic so everyone knows you're here.))

I did I think @ n @;;;; D-didn't I !?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:23 pm
You did not ^^ It needs to be posted in the Village profile forum.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mamori_Tsukino

5,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:24 pm
HonNoMushi
You did not ^^ It needs to be posted in the Village profile forum.

O-okay @ n@~  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:29 pm
Walking along the streets, with her eyes lowered, she gently blew into her pan pipe sequentially, making the tune something desolate, as if to say that with everyone in the village, she felt utterly and completely alone. Not really sure of who she was able to trust, she would only give passers a momentary glance, that let them know that she wasn't interested in them. Keeping herself aware of what was in front of her, as she walked, making sure that she wasn't going to do anything that she would have to apologize for. Feeling that she shouldn't have to say those words, after what was done to her in the past, leaving her in the state that she was in now. Not wanting to personally confront anyone, herself, she stuck to the middle of the road, avoid any form of contact with the others.  

TheOneOfName

TheOneOfName

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:16 pm
Thinking that she should probably report in, to see if there were any missions available to her, she went for the mission board, hoping that the beginner ones weren't all taken just yet. Pulling the pan pipes from her lips, she started to pick up speed, going into a sprint, until she decided to start leaping along the scaffolding, of the window on the buildings. With her haste, it was like a yellow fuzzy blur, unless you happen to be directly in front of her, for the brief moment she would pass by, in which two brown orbs would be seen, with a sassy expression. For the people whom were passed, the yellow figure would have a tail, trailing along, just below her back.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:25 pm
Ayaki wandered the streets with a blank look on her face, her hands loose at her sides. She paused to look in through a store window but didn't enter, staring silently I...need to do something. Something more than training... she stared for a long time then started walking again, her legs cold.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

TheOneOfName

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:45 pm
Walking along the streets again, Rin, didn't see how the last thing that she had done helped her grow as a person, or even slightly as a ninja. With her currently yielded experience useless, she knew that she had to find something better to do. Wanting to learn something, that she could use to keep her out of danger, she had to find a trainer, or someone that could help her learn. Bringing her pan pipes up to her lips, she started to blow lightly, trying to keep the tune as quiet as possible, only leaving it within a fifteen foot reach for the others ears. With the tune coming to a slow start, ten seconds in started to bring up the beat, leaving the notes low, and seeming to be dark, with an upbeat type of melody. She couldn't seem to get the dark side of herself to keep out of everyone's ears.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:33 pm
User Image

Osaki no Neko
Yukikage || Fuuton || Yukiton || Tamer || Katei no Neko

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|" I will protect my people..."|├▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Osaki was holding his hate on his head as he and his anbu where running down the road. People looked at them as they ran by and were shocked that he as a Genin made kage was leaving the village for the first time. "I can not allow this to continue..." he said to himself as he was dashing down the roads with the anbu and Ushio close behind toward the gates.

[ exited to gates ]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:54 pm
oxoxThe Crimson Snowoxox

User Image

YosukexKetsueki

"I would love to paint the snow..."

Yosuke waked softly through the freshe fallen snow. Her right hand rested softly on the hilt of her katana. Within her obi. Rested her element scrolls and bloodline scroll. Her head band swung freely as she walked. Secured; Yosuke had tied one side to the other. She kept her eyes low. Some were still afraid of her crimson eyes. Her hair moved from side to side. Her breath traced the air in front of her. "Yosuke!" A small child's voice yelled to her. Yosuke looked up and smiled at the girl. She knelt down and the child came to her. "Here Yosuke." The little girl held a box out to her. Yosuke took the box for the little girl. "Thank you Maimimi." Yosuke spoke softly. A lock of her pale purple hair fell from her shoulder as she ruffled the little girl's hair. "Maimimi!" The little girl's mother screamed. Yosuke looked up and the mother snatched Maimimi up from the snowy ground. The mother looked at Yosuke up and down as Yosuke stood. Yosuke smiled as she saw the fear in the mother's eyes. Yosuke bowed and went on her way. Tucking the small present into the back of her obi. "Things never change." Yosuke thought softly. She stepped into a book shop and began to look around. People keeping their distance from the child that bends blood to her will.

"...in your blood."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:06 pm
oxoxThe Crimson Snowoxox

User Image

YosukexKetsueki

Yosuke looked through several books before deciding one a small book. She paid for it at the counter. The shopkeeper smiled as she laid the money in his hand. "Another day reading, Miss Yosuke." He asked. "Just adding to my collection. I'm headed for the hot springs. Oddly, it got colder today." she told him as she waited for her change. She held out her hand and nodded to the shopkeeper. She waved to him as she left the shop. She breathed into her free hand and looked up to the sky as it continued to snow. "I should really train." She thought as she held her book. Yosuke stood there and kept her eyes up at the sky. Wondering if there was a team she would join or if Her, Yomi, and Nadare were going to be a team. The luck of teachers was proving that there had to be a team in need of another. Even if it so happen that Yosuke was going to be the lower ranked. She Stepped from the cover of the shop as people pressed to go in. She stood against the wall and continued to daze off into the gray colds above. As snow melted against her slightly warm skin. "I wonder what Ayaki is up too. I haven't seen her in a while." Yosuke thought as she slowly closed her eyes. But kept them half opened just in case if someone knew her.

"...in your blood."

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:49 pm
oxoxThe Crimson Snowoxox

User Image

YosukexKetsueki

After several moments of standing next to the bookshop. Yosuke brushed the snow that had gathered on her from her kimono. She placed her book into her one sleeve and proceeded to the river. Hoping Nadare and Yomi hadn't left.
[exit to Dragon River]

"...in your blood."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:09 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬┤||| The F i r e That S i n g s In The I c e |||├▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu
Genin | Tenkei | Genjutsu | Yukigakure

Wandering the streets, Rikuto tightened his scarf and checked his jacket. The jacket was a knee length dark blue and his scarf was bright yellow and clashed with his hair "I forgot how pretty the snow was here...." he murmured and looked around, smiling in his scarf.

((Exits...)

Come.... We'll see if you can d a n c e to my music....and oVerPOweR my muse...| ||  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Arsinian

Versatile Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:31 pm
▂▃▅▆█ Ryoichi Kaguya █▆▅▃▂
-Genin-

User Image

Ryo walked through the streets, his new headband in hand. He hadn't put it on yet because he was debating on how to wear it. Many ideas ran through his head like: standard around the forehead or on his arm or around his neck. As he thought about how to wear it, he walked through the street, trying to look for familiar faces so he could make his squad. But so far, no one. After wandering for a while, he decided to take a break. He figured he would make his way to the hospital to practice his medical ninja skills or maybe even learn a thing or two. As he made his way there, he had made a final decision as to where to place his headband. He pushed his bangs to the side and tied it around his head. After he tied the knot, his bangs came down and covered the metal plate that had the symbol of Yukigakure embedded in it. He grinned and made his way to the hospital.

Chakra Pool: 290

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games