Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Heavy Rainfall ][ Dojo of Symphony Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:03 pm
User Image

Giving her creations volume and substance was something that was hard a little different from the usual Ukyo style. Where calligraphy was the main tool to use, Jae based her sketches on pen. She liked to draw in the finer details of her muses. That way it was more photo like every time. By the time she had finished drawing out the 'Meeting of Men', the older of the two males was already gone. The little red head stared wide eyed, coming out of her tight like ball and rolling on the soles of her feet to give herself better height. Blood rushed into her legs, something the girl had ignored the whole time she sat there. Losing her balance she teetered forwards, her canister, parchment and various brushes and pens, flying a few feet away from her and sinking into the snow. Getting up, she panicked a little, going for her canister first. Next she retrieved her scroll, which was ruined thanks to the abundant snow. It had soaked up a measurable amount of water from that same snow and now the ink was smeared. Her picture was ruined.
"N-No! My work!! AH!"The girl was frantic, she tried to blow on the parchment but the damage was already done. Hanging her head she let herself sulk a little bit.

The other person on the field was training still, from what it looked like he was doing something with....wood? Coaxing her head curiously, the girl itched to draw that but had run out of dry paper. Her biggest downer of the day. Glower once again she pouted, collecting the rest of her stuff and securely tying off her canister around her waist. Crossing her arms behind her back she rocked back and forth on the soles of her feet, simply watching the other person train. She was probably distracting the guy but she wanted to stay out a little longer before having to change locations.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:03 am
User Image

As Shigeru began to accelerate the growth of the wood beams ahead. The ground in front of him seemed to move. Something else then moved in the background. Shigeru's focus changed from the wooden beams to the other person. The shinobi had stood now and was standing around. Shigeru swallowed. He now saw that it was a kunoichi who was on the other side of the field. She wore a dress and a jacket and looked cold. The air suddenly seemed colder. Shigeru's breath was coming out in larger bursts, which was made visibly apparent. The wooden beams that were forming ceased to form and slowly began retreating as Shigeru stood aloof, looking out to the kunoichi. He released the last hand seal he was holding and stood straight up once again. She was upset and seemed to be waiting for something. Shigeru felt a great pull inside but felt his feet become rooted like the very beams of wood that he used. He then realized that she was looking his way, watching him. Quickly, he half returned to his jutsu, feeling warmer. Shigeru began to pull the wooden beams out of the ground again, glancing to the kunoichi from time to time.

There was a flood of questions that pestered Shigeru. What was she doing here? She hadn't been training. Why was she standing there? Was she waiting for something? Maybe she was waiting for me to be done. Maybe she wants to talk to me. Shigeru shook his head, thinking himself foolish. She probably wants me to finish so that she would have the field to herself. Shigeru felt self-conscious and a bit guilty now. He let go of his justu and took a breath. It was about time for a meal anyway. Shigeru began to walk towards the kunoichi looking a bit apolagetic. Once he got near, he said "The field is all yours.." Not looking at her as he passed her by, wearing a smile as a mask.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:40 pm
User Image
The boy was definitely distracted by her presence there on the field. Being somewhat mischievous she stayed put, not wanting to go suddenly. He seemed around her age, if not older. Was he too a Genin. The girl was hard pressed to recall him from academy days but could not for the life of her do so. Jae was not the type to forget faces or names once she met them and she definitely would have remembered his name. She had never seen a prettier looking boy before that matched the scenery. His skin was as pale as the snow that blanketed all of Yukigakure and his hair was fairer than any blond she had run into. This was probably why she felt herself so hard pressed to sketch him.

All to suddenly the boy was heading her way, Jae standing still then. Things could either happen two ways. The boy could be hostile towards her and ignore her, for she most likely interrupted his training or he could avoid her as all boys seemed to do in this village. Waiting for the latter, it was a little surprising to see that he did not seem at all hostile but instead he seemed more sorry. Almost as if he had wasted her time. His swift apology was almost ignored completely from her initial shock. As he passed her by, she followed after him, looking like a little kid trailing a stranger.
"With all the space out here you can’t seriously think I was standing there waiting for you to finish up. I wanted to meet the ‘snow angel’ silly."She stated matter of factly. It was a little hard following after him so quickly, after all she was a midget treading through snow. Her breath was coming out in heavy puffs, Jae concealing her mouth with her scarf to make it less obvious.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:18 pm
User Image

Shigeru was making his way back to the village when he suddenly heard a voice from behind. It was a small, gentle voice that quickly took grip of him faster than the cold ever had. He felt shocked that the kunoichi had followed him. It seemed that she was not seeking the solitude of the field. The wind swept snowfield suddenly did not feel so cold. Shigeru slowed to turn not so abruptly. He forced himself to look up to her face from her feet, realizing that she was not so tall. The Kunoichi wore a scarf over her mouth, isolating her eyes. Once Shigeru's gaze reached the Kunoichi's eyes, there was no Taijutsu hold that could unlock him from them. 'Captivating' was the best description. Her hair covered her head and held her face, presenting it forth to anyone whom met the girl face to face. Shigeru had to search his mind to put together a sentence then put forth an effort to speak it. "Snow Angel?" Shigeru spoke almost silently. It was apparent that his mind was not gathered and composed. The state of one under a trance. Shigeru let the fear of being under a Gnejutsu fade away under the innocence of the eyes before him.  

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:40 pm
User Image
The girl could not help herself and her laughter sounded, muffled from underneath her scarf. He was staring straight down at her now, a little keyed up by her close proximity. He was like an open canvas. Not really hard to decipher either. It seemed she had caught him unawares too. Once she had settled from laughter to broken giggles she shook her head, trying to move past her comment. "It can be taken as a compliment, but I am sure you probably wouldn't want to be called that huh? What's your name? I am Jae by the way."Her voice held her exuberant nature, as she led the conversation right off the bat. Once she found a muse she would be hard pressed not to want to know more about them. Purposefully the girl left out the last bit of her name, her parents advising her not to carelessly say it everywhere. Even though she held slight rebellion to her parents she was mindful when it came to clan business.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:14 pm
User Image

Shigeru was suprised by the girl's sudden burst of laughter. He desperately searched himself for the cause of her laughter to no avail, causing a bit of anger to form. Shigeru felt like he was being laughed at and he never let anyone laugh at him twice. His blood was quickly cooled with the kunoichi's explanation. She was talking about me? Shigeru had never been spoken to that way or even treated so warmly. It was more than pleasant to hear the girl's name and finally know who she was. It meant that there was a bond, a seed, even though it's roots had not yet began to grow. Shigeru began to smile, slowly but surely. "My name is Shigeru." Shige said holding out his hand. His right hand was covered by a dirty glove but Shigeru had become so accustomed to it that he did not notice how ragged it was.  

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:28 pm
User Image
Mi watched him go through expression carefully. Something she couldn't help but do when meeting people for the first time. You were able to find out a lot about a person that way. Shigeru was a well mannered boy, that was for sure. His mannerisms were at a higher maturity level than his age group. As he held his hand out in greeting, the girl stared down at the offered limb. He was mannered but not because he was an expert smooth talker with girls. Otherwise he would have noted that there was a lot of dirt on that glove. The sleeves of her dress were long enough that Jae allowed them to engulf her hands and she shook his hand with both of her own. "Woah, your hands are big Shigeru!" She exclaimed, still trying to be as bubbly in personality as she could. Smiling apologetically at him, she tried to take back her words. Not everyone would take her blurted comments to be a good thing. "I'm sorry. That was a little rude huh?" She suggested, watching him for a reproachful expression or a trace of annoyance.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:47 pm
User Image

Shigeru gladly shook the Jae's sleeve covered hands. Shige guessed that she was cold, she looked rather delicate. Then Jae commented on the size of Shigeru's hands. At first, Shigeru was shocked. He let go of Jae's small hands with a bit of a self-conscious expression. Shigeru looked down at his hands slowly to examine them. He heard Jae apologize. "I guess they are quite large.." Shigeru said almost to himself looking at his fingerless glove, covered hands. He then looked up to Jae with his self-conscious expression covering his face. A joyful smile formed on Shige's face and he began to laugh.  

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:16 pm
User Image
Jae realized at that point that she was going to have to be very particular in her wording for Shigeru seemed the type to take other's words very seriously. She smiled, his scarf covering the grin. Fun She thought to herself, her twisted mentality already wanting to get the better of her. The young girl wanted friends so she was going to have to overcome this darker self of hers. Beginning with this boy. Blowing into her hands, she instantly regretted not wearing her gloves. They got in the way of her sketching but it was not something one could go on without in this land of snow. Listening to Shigeru laugh, she let out a little 'heh heh heh' his buoyant nature catchy. "Are you the same age as me?" Her question was one of blatant curiosity. No matter her level of maturity compared to other thirteen year old's Jae was still childish and asking such questions was something she couldn't help doing. Kids usually asked ages to establish superiority over those who were younger or equality over those who were their age group. If Shigeru said that he was older than she, Jae would most likely end up feeling compelled to be competitive against him. That was just in her nature. Her blue eyes flickered up to his face measuring his expressions once again.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:01 am
User Image

Shigeru stopped laughing when he noticed Jae attempting to warm her hands by blowing hot air into them through her scarf. It seemed that Jae had not planned on spending much time outside, seeing tht she was not wearing anything to fend off the cold except for her scarf. She must be the stubborn type.Shigeru thought about offering her his coat but was reluctant, not knowing how she would react. Shigeru then began to ponder if she though less of him for not offering the coat. Probably thinks I'm inconsiderate, carrying on a conversation in this cold while she freezes. Shigeru was prodded out of his reflective state. Jae had asked if he was the same age as she was. Shigeru narrowed his eyes in apparent thought. Jae had not told him how old she was so Shhigeru was left to discern her age himself. Judging by her height...Hmm. Her voice is quite soft but... Shigeru had not hid his intentions of examining her. He looked as if he was contemplating a painting in a gallery. Shigeru then hung his head slightly in failure. "I have no idea.." Shigeru said in shame, his face hidden.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:11 pm
User Image
Glancing up at him from time to time she noted that he seemed to be struggling with some internal battle once again. He was contemplating something seriously, as if the pros and cons were at equal increments. Trying not to laugh at his expense again, she pulled the scarf higher up, covering her nose. The cold was starting to chafe her lips and she didn't want to have them crack and bleed. Shigeru was looking at her once again, that same contemplative look was domineering his facial features. While Jae ended up blurting out the first thing that came to her mind he seemed to think things through carefully before doing so. "I have no idea" was his defeated conclusion. She laughed a little, clearing her throat to hide it. "It's alright. Not like I told you to begin with. I am thirteen. " It was safe to assume at that point that they had never met before. Now that she had come to that end she glanced at her surroundings. They were leaving the training fields. Stopping, mid step, Jae didn't budge from her location. Her jacket was the main insulator on her body at this point but now that she had ceased movement the warmth was fading quick. As much as she wanted to hang out with kids her age she still needed to train. Her situation was pinched. "Erm. This is as far as I go for today snow angel. " She laughed a little, trying to diffuse the awkwardness she felt. She was the one who had followed after him in the first place. It was her own attempt at self comfort. "See yah around. " She waved at him, her two tone hair spilling everywhere around her face.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:15 pm
User Image

Shigeru looked up to Jae when he heard that it was alright. She was thirteen, just two years younger than he was. Shigeru was glad to know something else about Jae. There was something great about that day that he had the chance to meet two people. On the same field, too. Shigeru did not have many friends. He was not the most outgoing person but he never declined to help anyone out. It was this fact that others took advantage of him. His kindness was usually seen as a weakness by his male peers. The kunoichi of his rank looked down at him because of his lack of words. Shigeru was unaware of all this, of course. All that filled Shigeru's world was his training and goals of going out of the village and travelling to other lands. Jae was now leaving. She had called him 'Snow Angel' again. Shigeru did not yet know what to feel about that. He had never had a nickname other than Shige. As she left, Shigeru followed promptly only to ask her where it was she was going. Before he spoke, he hesitated but forced himself to speak. "Do you have to be anywhere important?" Shigeru said loud enough for Jae to hear.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:55 pm
User Image
User Image
Village: N/A || Rank: Chuunin || Bloodline: Sharingan || Class: Bloodline

[ Roleplay Post ]

Naru enters the dojo, which was nothing like a traditional dojo of other villages, but very much like docks. The icy plain would do fine, since Naru had been wear his clock.

"I need to get back on the route of my clan techniques, from there I can make better use of my eyes and genjutsu" Naru said, grabbing yet another scroll and unrolling it for further details. "Sharingan Soufuusha Sannotachi [ Sharingan Windmill Triple Blade ]" Naru said to himself reading the details."Sharingan Soufuusha Sannotachi is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Uchiha clan. Using the developed vision of the Sharingan eye, the clan member hurls three Windmill Shuriken which have wire attached. While in the air the clan member can manipulate wire to make the blades circle the target, which results in the attached wire binding them." At this point Naru has complete knowledge of what he would have to do better yet, he didn't even have full use of his eyes just yet.

It would be soon Naru would have to go raid some villages and make use of the shinobi skills, much like tools. Soon enough after reading the scroll repeatedly and practicing the hand seals to no end, Naruto would finally use this jutsu upon a dummy. Naru took a single step forward and hurls three Windmill Shuriken at the dummy, waiting for them to pass by. When the time was right Naru jerks his arms back showing the wire which was attach to the weaponry. This then would allow the shurikens to whirl around the target and entangle it. "Jutsu complete, now I can move on with the extention from this point."

[ OOC Post ]

wordshere  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:59 pm
User Image
User Image
Village: N/A || Rank: Chuunin || Bloodline: Sharingan || Class: Bloodline

[ Roleplay Post ]

While Naru had the dummy entangle with his wires he looks down upon the scroll to make this combo work. Having background on training with katon jutsu of this level, things wouldn't be too hard to deal with. "I see so all I have to do and a few hand seal like such and channel my jutsu through these wires...." Naru said to himself.

After reading the scrolls details through and through, he finally had the prefect idea of what to do and how. Naru does the necessary hand seals for the jutsu and shouts "Ryuuka no Jutsu [ Dragon Fire Technique ]". This is done in a combination technique once you have used Sharingan Soufuusha Sannotachi or after you have binded your foe. Ryuuka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. After binding the opponent, the ninja uses a guide wire to unleash a large torrential fire burst onto the target.

Naru's eyes watch the target wooden dummy blaze, till he felt like putting out the fire, "Now I can get on down to the more serious stuff."

[ OOC Post ]

wordshere  

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:19 pm
User Image
Jae had been ready to leave at that point, find somewhere to get lost in her paintings but Shigeru seemed to inquire about her plans for the time being. Coaxing her head to one side she thought out what it was she was allowed to tell him. "Training." She put simply, not lying to him but not telling him the specifics.  
♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games