Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Humid Bay ][ Village Gates [GATES CLOSED TO OUTSIDERS] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:41 am
Carrot arrived at the docks with her scarf wrapped tightly around her neck and her hands shoved deep in her pockets. She was glad that the kage had approved them to leave the village...she really wanted to get out This will be a blast. she thought and then looked around for Shigeru.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:05 am
User Image

Shigeru followed behind Ayaki to the docks. It had not been too long ago that Jae and himself had taken off from the same place. "Carrot. Where is it that you want to go?" Shige said as he walked up beside her. Ships were constantly moving back and forth from the docks. Some brought in people, others brought in imported goods. There were several ships that were dedicated for passengers. Their routes varied as so did their departing times.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:17 am
"We're going to go to Leaf." Carrot said carefully, her tone neutral as she looked for a ship to barter with "That place is always up to something and its about time we made our mark on the world. Snow missed the Chunnin exams so we weren't able to announce ourselves properly." she walked up to a shipman who was lounging on a barrel and engaged him in talk easily. Within a few minutes Carrot secured passage with the ship "We'll leave in a few hours." she said, returning to Shigeru's side and sitting on the docks. She glanced up at him "Sit. We have time before it leaves..."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:38 am
User Image

Konohagakure Shigeru thought about the village and how it could look. The village I was born in. Shigeru remembered the scroll that had been found along with him when he was first found in the mountains surrounding Yukigakure. Within the scroll was the symbol of the Leaf. Shige knew that his clan, the Senju, were the founders of the village hidden in the leaves. Maybe I can find family there Shige began to feel hopeful and excited although nervous. What can I do? I was told not let others know of my clan or else the Leaf could assume that I was taken from the village. Shigeru was still thinking about their journey when Ayaki returned. She had confirmed two seats for them in one of the ships. He sat down next to her after being instructed to do so. "I used to come here all the time." Shige began, looking out to the water and the ships floating about in the distance. "While I was in the Academy, fishing was my favorite pastime."

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:49 am
Carrot glanced at Shigeru then out at the water "I've never been to the ocean before. The only time I've been out on it is when I was coming in from my home after my dad died." she pulled her knees up to her chest and rested her chin on it "I dunno...the ocean always seems so cold and sad to me. I don't like it..."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:03 pm
User Image

Shigeru nodded as he listened to Ayaki's words. He remembered how different they were. While Ayaki needs company and activity, I enjoy solitude and tranquility. The ocean would do ugly things to her if she were alone. Shigeru tilted his head slightly towards Ayaki as he looked out to the water. "I really like being out there. I like being part of a group, manning a ship. Even though it is a small vessel, I like the closeness of it all." Shigeru then remembered that he had not told Ayaki about the fishing ship he would often board in order to fish. "There is this one ship, one of the village's fishers, that I used to take me out to sea." Shigeru smiled, remembering the times he had with it's crew. "The fishermen didn't mind me since I would help out with their chores." Shigeru chuckled. "They used to say that I was born to be out there." He nodded before looking back to Ayaki.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:34 pm
Carrot grinned slightly "I'm not surprised. You seem like the kind to help out no matter what happens." she glanced up as the shipman arrived again and began speaking rapidly to her. She nodded and stood, dusting her butt off as she did "Looks like its time to go. Ah...a word of advise...I get sea sick. Sooo...its a good idea not to come near me while we're out there." she said, already looking slightly green as she walked up the plank and onto the boat.

((Exit))

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

☆★☆★"Died For All the Wrong Reasons"☆★☆★

A figure could be seen through the flurrying snow in the distance. Moving closer Alucai pulled on his jacket, *man this place is so f-f-freezing compared to the desert*. Alucai got to the docks and noticed that the water wasn't frozen. At the gates he took out his passport and walked over to the guard. "Hello there I am Alucai Hatake from the Hidden Sand Village, may I request permission to enter your humble village?"

☆★☆★"Never Die"☆★☆★

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Xymphonic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:10 pm
User Image
____Judai____
"Death will eventually be escape from my torment."

Judai would reach the gates and make his way in. He would head straight for the Kage's palace and hope for an audience.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:37 pm
User Image

Shigeru looked up when one of the shipmen approached them to tell them that it was time to depart. As he stood, Shigeru noticed someone stepping onto the docks. There had been no ship arriving at the moment so Shige had a hard time finding the way the shinobi had arrived. How did he get here Shigeru thought, deeply curious. He followed behind Ayaki hesitantly watching the ninja step onto the snowy ground. The shinobi had brightly colored hair and was talking to one of the shinobi at the checkpoint that filtered the incoming travellers. Shigeru turned away to see Ayaki boarding the ship on a steeply placed plank. He heard her speak of the way she became sick at sea. Oh great.. Shigeru looked up to the ship as Ayaki stepped onto it. He crouched slightly before leaping into the air. He tilted in the air so that he flipped sideways and landed on the ship. Shigeru then found Ayaki on board and chose to stand close beside her. After a few minutes and ticket checks, the ship departed for the land of fire.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

☆★☆★"Died For All the Wrong Reasons"☆★☆★

Alucai was growing tired that no one was allowing his entrance... Alucai turned around and left for another village.

☆★☆★"Never Die"☆★☆★

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:37 pm
User ImageUser Imagexxxxxxx█████████████ ███! ! ! XXXXJ A E Ketsueki

Panting, Jae reached the gates a lot quicker than she had ever thought possible. The frigid air that surrounded her was a lot warmer than the office she had just escaped from. Leaning on a small pillar to support herself, her hair spilled over her shoulders. Her diaphragm was working double time at the moment, constricting her lungs for her to breath and the burn of it all was starting to effect her, the runners high gone. Jae had just did the one thing she ought not to have done and had made herself an outcast to her birthplace. She could not go home, not to face the scorn of her parents. They would find out on their own what she had done and what had happened. She didn't need any items worldly possessions were not on her mind right now. Gathering her wits she pulled out the remaining money she had from her pocket and counted it, going over how much she was going to need to depart from the docks. Moving to a ferry boat she placed a buttery smile on her face and approached the ticket man."Excuse me. One ticket out of here please, cheapest you got." He looked at her with his brow raised, a little skeptical of her demand. Jae was smart about her choice to approach him, there were many others in line and already people were reproaching him for holding things up. Slightly flustered he charged her the cheapest fair for just getting across the waters and Jae handed over the currency, taking her ticket and following the crowd to boarding. Once settled by the rails of the ship, she leaned over them, eerily calm and staring out at the water, refusing to look back. She wished this village luck and safety in all of it's endeavors. The boat chimed it's departure, Jae tensing and taking a few sharp intakes of breath in order to stop herself from crying.

[/exit]

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:42 pm
Carrot stepped onto the deck, thanking the shipmen who had brought her and took a deep breath, looking around her home. She'd missed it and was slowly being taken over by relief at being home Report to the kage...then home and bed. she thought, starting off.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:44 pm
"Didn't I just-" "Yes but I need to go somewhere again. Please?" the captain sighed as Carrot gave him big doll eyes and let her on the boat "Thank you!" she cried, running aboard "To Leaf, if you please!"

((Exits to Leaf))

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:09 pm
Carrot stepped off the docks and ran for it, not able to stand being around Shigeru anymore. The truth was she didn't even want to be seen right now. She made her way straight for her home, shouting back "Go see the kage, Shigeru." and she was gone.

((Exit))

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games