Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
LADIES, WHAT IS SOMETHING ABOUT YOU... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lacana

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:09 pm
oho interesting

Well of course, for one, my age.
A lot of people are surprised that I have a kitty.
Surprised that I have a decent singing voice.
And most of all, that I'm athletic -_-

I guess I'm pretty scrawny looking, but it's a lot better than most girls... Blarfg.
Not to sound all uppity.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:13 pm
My age, I'm 20 but look 15. I hate being carded for a rated R movie.

And that most think I'm stupid, they think just because I'm hyper and like cartoons. That I'm not smart, but I really am. Most people that assume don't even know I'm smarter then them.

Eclairsu

Eclairsu

Princess Kitten

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:29 pm

█████████ M O N O C H R O M E M O N S T E R ██████████

That I'm asian.
That I'm 13, because I'm pretty mature for my age.
That I like Rap.
Oooh, and that I've never had a boyfriend before. One time I told my friend about that, and she said she was going to "hook me up". I told her no though. Haha.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:47 pm
That my music library is really as extensive as I as say it is.
Literally. I have to show them my iTunes account, which has a little bit of everything, and over 10,000 songs of pure unbridled joy. (To me, at least.)

That I'm almost 21, not almost 15. And I would rather shoot up zombies on L4D, play hockey, blast loud heavy metal music, go to a sports bar and actually be able to talk sports with a bunch of guys than go shopping with a bunch of girls.

Yeah. I like my sneakers, but I love running in my bare feet. I like pants and shirts and avoid dresses and skirts like the plague.

That I'm actually asexual. People look at me and think I'm a lesbian because I hit on girls a lot. xD  

Nanaremilamina

Timid Explorer

Moxcella

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:48 pm
" We all wear masks. Everyone, everyday. Sometimes we wear them so much we forget who we really are. "

" Sometimes, if we're lucky, someone comes along and shows us who we really want to be; who we should be. "

ι ι c σ σ к ι є ϻ σ к σ ɳ α

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThat i can dance xD I'm not very coordinated, i trip over nothing at the most inconvenient times xD And that i'm part irish =3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:01 pm
- That I'm sixteen, not twelve.
- That I'm a Junior.
- That I'm in the band.
- That I'm a hopeless romantic.
- That I'm the most aggressive out of all my friends.

Tejava

Blessed Ladykiller

9,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100

Satil

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:17 pm
That I have an extra lumbar vertebra.
That I grew up in extreme poverty.
That I am a casual drug user.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:41 pm
- That I'm 21. A lot of people mistake me for a 16-year-old.

- That I'm quite the tomboy. I'm the kind of girl who loves to fish, and would do something like crawl on my hands and knees through mud, dead leaves, water, and low tree brances, just to get the perfect photo of a spider (I've done it once)... XD On the other hand, I love fashion; I dress girly, and probably come off as being so. People probably don't imagine me as the kind of girl who would gladly ditch that cute skirt and those heels, and jump in a mud puddle for the fun of it.  

Ophrysia

JEWDAZ

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:37 pm
Doctor Limatrix
Saskia Hamilton
Doctor Limatrix
Saskia Hamilton
Doctor Limatrix
Make us two, then.

I just say I don't want it to be with the most special guy ever because for over a year now my friends are telling me stories and babbling about how the first kiss never's perfect and things like that...
Seriously, I don't understand this world we live in.
What kind of sick creatures could think that disproportional body parts (Boobs & a**), pure skin (slim), and a painted face (makeup) is pretty?

I didn't really mean "special", like I love him. But he was a special person to me, and he turned out to be really hurtful in the end. Men. :/

I'm really not sure why men find such things "pretty". I wear a little mascara to play up my eyes, I have curves on top and bottom, and I'm far from skinny. Maybe I'm considered a little chubby. But I think I'm pretty.
I don't understand how men find girls who are skin and bone, wear eight pounds of makeup, and dress in a way that leaves little to the imagination so attractive.
I'd rather be all natural, and I'm not willing to change for somebody.
They are all the same. The worse is when you fall for the guy even though everyone is telling you how of a jerk he is. experience talking... And in the end, he just hurts you.

The world we live in, where girls rather have looks than brain, because guys rather have sex then talk. And all the good boys, the ones that aren't that bad, either become your best friend, or gay. Oh, cruel fate.
When I was a kid, I didn't rally cared for what people would see in me; afterall, the interior that counts. Too bad the world is too fast for people to keep up, and they rather judge you by your cover then by the true you.
I became a complexed teen. The worst is the media booming about ''perfection''.

You're completely right about men. They're all the same. :/
The media's influence on people is disgusting. I'm sorry, but being larger than a size 2 does not make you ugly, as they would like you to believe. I have boobs and hips. I'm NOT a size two by any means. But the boys at my work adore me, my guy friends adore me, and I find myself rather attractive. I don't think I'm ugly. But I would much rather invest my time in a book than in a makeup bag.
Some girls were born to be larger then a size two. Just like some were born to be ginger or brunettes. People should stop seeing the fake, painted && photoshoped artists as perfection and learn that perfection ain't perfect; and that it comes in various sizes.

The sooner the media realizes what a negative impact they've had on society, the more quickly we'll be better. There are 12 year old girls starving themselves. If the media thinks that something like that is "okay", then they can burn.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:07 pm
Omg! So many girls say that others confuse them of being younger than they are... well guess what I am one of those girls too XD... I'm 21 and they are always confusing me for a 15 year old... well I least when we are 40 we are going to younger lol ^_^.

so that would be my thing. Also I think pokemon are so cute XD specially pikachu! :O

NightAngels

Beloved Explorer

14,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Conversationalist 100

reyolistuhy

6,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:18 pm
I have had 5 sugeries in major parts of my body yet I look perfectly healthy.

Although I am 19, I look way younger than I really am.

I may dress funny and act funny but I can be a very serious person.

I love romantic books and movies though I never admit it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:19 pm
Satil

Drugs of what sort?
If you don't mind me asking...

JEWDAZ

Harley91594

Wheezing Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:25 pm
People never believe that...
-I love my GameBoy Advance SP! I play Castlevania games on it. I have three, but I've only beat two of them...
-That I wish I could play the bass(I play violin D smile
-I'm 16. People think I'm younger than that, but they don't give me an actual age. Although once when I was a freshman in high school a teacher thought I was a senior. XD
-I have family issues. People always assume that students in Honors or AP classes have perfect lives...
-My PJs have Stewie Griffin all over them, but I don't like Family Guy that much  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:44 pm
Saskia Hamilton
Satil

Drugs of what sort?
If you don't mind me asking...

I usually stick to MDMA, but I also use LSD and cocaine when it's around, which isn't very often. I recently tried 2CB for the first time.

I use incredibly rarely, less than once a month.  

Satil

2A30128

Shameless Heckler

12,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:05 pm
That I listen to "screamo" and "hardcore" music. I'm not a Goth, scene or emo girl. I don't have any particular style.
I'm also a quiet, mousy person so you'd think I like soft music.
But I like music of all kinds, not just "soft" music. c:

I think my autism might surprise people, too. I'm so high-functioning that people usually don't know.User Image

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff