Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Tropical Jungle (Art Forum)
Im Windspirit: Sketch-blog, 01/06/12 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like more events in the future?
  Yes.
  No.
View Results

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:25 pm
wild wulfie of the forest

Yes! That is another reason why I continue to update the thread so that if any other spriters want to improve a sprite then they may do so. Not taking and editing the sprite itself (because it is not their work) but more like....create their own and make a better one.
I'm glad I was not the only one with that idea.

As for the RP, I can understand. This week and the next is practically the first days of school.
I don't want to cancel the event because I know everyone will want to have something to see when they visit here. Not drastically.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:36 pm
Oh my gosh I love it! And I even get Lopmon(Now i need to find a way to own one in the guild)  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:40 pm

This sounds awesome! I know you'll do a great job on them Windy! do you need a character and a Digimon for me?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:49 pm
lief_7

This sounds awesome! I know you'll do a great job on them Windy! do you need a character and a Digimon for me?

Lol- yes I do. I saw that you killed the other.
Glad to see you again.

Im Windspirit

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:55 pm
Im Windspirit
lief_7

Glad to see you again.

Thanks it's good to be back, well I was thinking you could still use him if you want, he is still my main character in other rps and he was my avi for a while plus my new character is still in development stages and I'm not sure I'll like being remembered as him as much. I do have the Avi for him finished but I'm still working on a name, anyways either way is fine with me I can post the avi for which ever you want or I can post both and let you pick. As for Digimon for my old character it would have to be Gabumon (First Digimon) and for the new guy it would probably be Gatomon (His main digimon comes from Gatomon) just let me know what you would rather do and I'll get you what you need for it.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:12 am
lief_7
Im Windspirit
lief_7

Glad to see you again.

Thanks it's good to be back, well I was thinking you could still use him if you want, he is still my main character in other rps and he was my avi for a while plus my new character is still in development stages and I'm not sure I'll like being remembered as him as much. I do have the Avi for him finished but I'm still working on a name, anyways either way is fine with me I can post the avi for which ever you want or I can post both and let you pick. As for Digimon for my old character it would have to be Gabumon (First Digimon) and for the new guy it would probably be Gatomon (His main digimon comes from Gatomon) just let me know what you would rather do and I'll get you what you need for it.

Take your time with the new one. Trust me- it's going to be a long period of time before I can get to you. I'm willing to jump around.
(:

Whenever you are ready, feel free to post the characters apperance, name and the Digimon of choice.

Im Windspirit

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:22 am
Im Windspirit
lief_7
Im Windspirit
lief_7

Glad to see you again.

Take your time with the new one. Trust me- it's going to be a long period of time before I can get to you. I'm willing to jump around.
(:

Whenever you are ready, feel free to post the characters apperance, name and the Digimon of choice.

Cool, will do! it shouldn't take much longer I've only started working on him today and I think zadoc and I have just about finished his back story and motivation.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:47 pm
Now I shall draw shino and liger.

c:

Im Windspirit

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:27 pm
Oh~
Maybe i'll try one more again.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:57 pm
^^
Windy~ Where exactly is the art being posted? *wants to see what everyone's art looks like*  

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:24 pm
Windy!
Poca demands you get a tumblr!
Then we can be Tumblr friends, and you can enjoy the wittiness know as my blog  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:51 pm
What is so good about tumblr? O_o

All my friends pretty much say that it is the hipster's version of facebook.

So I'm like assuming that it is like the same thing  

KiroMishima
Crew

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:53 pm
Wind-Up Pickpocket
Windy!

Oh~ Alright! Maybe then i'll doodle more frequently and catch my other friends too. I'm a little intimitated that I will be bashed on by pokemon fans. Eek-

^^
Windy~ Where exactly is the art being posted? *wants to see what everyone's art looks like*

I'll upload the banner soon on the first post- but mainly edit it from my deviantart. I haven't posted it yet, however it's on a document on my photobucket.

I like to leave updates about my status, so that if anyone on the list wants to change their Digimon before I get to them- they may. Which is why i'm drawing you guys first since y'all confirmed it. If not- i'm going for it.

Edit: I guess Karan is next since he posted. (I needed to decided.)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:56 pm
Im Windspirit
Wind-Up Pickpocket
Windy!

Oh~ Alright! Maybe then i'll doodle more frequently and catch my other friends too. I'm a little intimitated that I will be bashed on by pokemon fans. Eek-

^^

I'll upload the banner soon on the first post- but mainly edit it from my deviantart. I haven't posted it yet, however it's on a document on my photobucket.

I like to leave updates about my status, so that if anyone on the list wants to change their Digimon before I get to them- they may. Which is why i'm drawing you guys first since y'all confirmed it. If not- i'm going for it.

Edit: I guess Karan is next since he posted. (I needed to decided.)

Yeah! : D  

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:51 pm
The first Rookie has been posted on Tumblr.
You don't need to guess the tamer of that rookie until the end of the period.

Goodluck~

Tropical Jungle (Art Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces