Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
"Hello there. I'm a bisexual Christian! :D" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beloved_Past

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:49 pm
Ookami, in a way I agree with you. But beside's that... I do wonder why some people fret on others because of their religion. A lot of people now a days ask people what their sexuality is or what their religion is and base them off of that little part of what makes them, them. Even though they might have known that person for awhile, they still judge, and might not even talk to them about it.
Just know though, that no matter if you come out or not that if some people dislike you because of something about you that there are tuns of people on the other side that love you because of who are, for every little thing that sums up and adds together to make you. And I, personally am one of those people, I love you for who you are, I don't care if you're a different religion or if you are a different sex or sexuality. So if you do tell people and they are hating, just know I'm here. Even though I don't know you all... ninja
I'm a bi/pansexual 14 year old girl, and proud of it! So go for it, and give it what you can. Just know I support you biggrin

And now I'm going to go join this guild because I haven't joined yet...
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:52 pm
TorpidoKoi
Why is this so hard to believe? neutral

It isn't, some of my friends are Christian and they never bash me  

Sarah_L_Awesome

5,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200

ossha letsu

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:41 pm
TorpidoKoi

eh, it isn't. i know plenty of religious folks that are bi and even gay. most of them being catholic. religion shouldn't be tied to sexual preference unless it's a sketchy one, just like gender identity or physical presence shouldn't coincide with sexual orientation.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:03 pm
Guess who has the reverends that completely support gay rights? MEEEEEEEEE! I have a very accepting church (which is very contrary to the large amount of the population of my town).  

The Real Shanaku

5,450 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Muffin B0tt0m Jeans

3,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:53 pm
TorpidoKoi

lol dont feel bad im 2 smile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:55 am
im also a bisexual christian. most of the christians ive met have been over the internet and most of them dont support homosexuality but they still support me and stick by me when i need it and i am very grateful to them  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Milady Tabbs

Beloved Sex Symbol

5,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:40 am
I thought I was the only one. o: So glad I'm not. I'm worried about coming out to my church, too. My pastor always preaches about how we're going to Hell. And I'm just like, "Oh s**t." But I think I'm still going to Heaven. It sucks that I can't come out to the people who are supposed to support me. |:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:24 am
only god can say if you are going to hell, your pastor has no right to tell you you have more of a chance at going to hell than any other sinner, and we are all sinners. even if homosexuality was a sin, which i dont believe, we are all sinners and all sins are the same in god's eyes.  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Reticence

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:58 pm
What's hard to believe is that people take can take heed to something condemning the very thing they stand for.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:22 pm
god already planned out who we are supposed to be, and if the church doesnt accept you, oh well at least know that you are still a great person that is loved.  

DrksStoryteller9000

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:11 pm
Haha, welcom to the club. I'm bisexual and I'm catholic. I'm also in the Army too, but I believe just cause you like your own sex doesn't mean "you're an evil demon destined for hell. Nah, I believe we are all judged on the way we live our lives. If you try to be good, then more power to you.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:53 pm
noigel

Because you have extremest Christians speaking so loud saying that both cannot co-exist. I'm glad you can keep your religion and your sexual identity together; I think it's hard to walk away from your religion. I'm also a christian and my sexuality is whatever. I know some people that say they're spiritual but not tied to any religion specifically. I don't know why people are making a big deal out homosexuality; No one wakes up and say "I will be a christian." or "I will be straight." or "I will be gay." People have various life experience that makes them who they are; no one chose it out of the blue!  

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

Ivy_sins

6,600 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:14 am
noigel

Same here, but my friends seemed to accept it right away. Not true for most adults around here, however...
Anyways, nice to hear from others! smile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:34 pm
why is the word god spelled like this------>g-d  

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:31 pm
Shadow Ra Warrior
why is the word god spelled like this------>g-d

As I found out; its apart of the Jewish religion as respect for god.  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff