Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Hooking Up
Anyone 18+ ? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Danica Kai_

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:42 pm
Herro~

The name is Diana, though most my friends call me Dani.
I am 21. Bisexual with a tendency to lean towards females.
I love to write. I like to play music, listen to it and mess around with different sounds. I enjoy school a lot, and learning new things even more.
I speak English, French(Out of practice really, I understand it more through hearing and reading lately and have some trouble speaking it now.) and Spanish, and I hope to move into Italian soon.
Favorite sports are soccer and tennis.
Favorite colors are red and yellow.
I am half Hispanic and half African-American. (My mum's a Spaniard and father's African-American).

Feel free to PM me. I love talking and meeting new people <3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:56 pm
-gallops in-

22F
Louisiana (minus the heavy southern accent)
Gender is just a word exclaim
I heart animminalssss 4laugh

writing
art
web surfing
socializing
sleeping
eating sweatdrop

Dislikes:
rude noobs rolleyes (not all noobs; we've all been there)
stuck up ancients talk2hand (people who have been here since before time and don't like new people because they have sticks jammed up their assholes)
spiders stressed
liars evil
lies

Looking for:
New friends, a gaian gf/wife or bf/husband possibly.. who knows wink  

papilionem

Sumomo4life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:19 pm
Snugglesaurus Sex
-gallops in-

22F
Louisiana (minus the heavy southern accent)
Gender is just a word exclaim
I heart animminalssss 4laugh

writing
art
web surfing
socializing
sleeping
eating sweatdrop

Dislikes:
rude noobs rolleyes (not all noobs; we've all been there)
stuck up ancients talk2hand (people who have been here since before time and don't like new people because they have sticks jammed up their assholes)
spiders stressed
liars evil
lies

Looking for:
New friends, a gaian gf/wife or bf/husband possibly.. who knows wink

Hello nice to meet you ^^ I"m always up for new gaia friends and i'd like a gaia gf/wife too XD  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:40 pm
whooo yea
Im 21
single
Really funny
from seattle  

The Lovely Naru

Girl-Crazy Lover

-rose xx wine-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:15 pm
Sup ladies wink

I'm...
Lava!
18 and will be 19 on August 18th.
in college studying French, Japanese, and linguistics.
from Michigan.
prone to swearing a lot.
in love with my cat.

I love....
anything nerdy.
cats.
driving.
cosplay!
you? wink

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:34 pm
-rose xx wine-
Sup ladies wink

I'm...
Lava!
18 and will be 19 on August 18th.
in college studying French, Japanese, and linguistics.
from Michigan.
prone to swearing a lot.
in love with my cat.

I love....
anything nerdy.
cats.
driving.
cosplay!
you? wink

Linguistics and Japanese for the win!!! Cosplay - or just nerdom in general and cats also for the win!!! : )

To everyone else.....
I am 18 years old.
A undergraduate student at University studying English and Linguistics with a minor in TESOL. Also learning Japanese for the first time. Im a Kiwi...so I live miles away from any of you....NZ is so issolated!

I love:
FOOD!
Karate
Anime
Manga
Yuri
Gaia
Skype - so handy at the moment being away from home
My cats - Macy and Panther ..... I miss them so much!
Food...
Music of any genre/language except hip-hop/crummy pop.
Food....

I hate:
Sleazy guys....other than that, males are fine as friends....
Driving....I'm a hazard.
Sleep deprivation...
Running late to class...which I will be if I don't get of the computer now...

PM me if you girls wanna chat!!! xp  

Stormgem

Tipsy Streaker

10,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Werewolf Liquor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:15 pm
Well, I'll be twenty-three this year, so that makes me on the older end just about. Note that I said "just about". I've met a woman in her thirties here on Gaia. I'm bisexual, and yes, I am involved with a man, who just so happens to be my husband. He is always away with the military, so he doesn't mind if I have a girlfriend. Sadly, I work twelve hours a day, therefore I haven't had the time to look for a girlfriend. I'm a romantic, though, just so you know. I have a few pet peeves, but otherwise I'm very understanding of most things, and am going to college for a Psychology degree. I'll be called doctor at some point. I'm an avid role-player, and in fact, one of my pet peeves is bad grammar, especially if you're American and can't even comprehend the English language. I'm Native American, by the way - Cherokee and Choctaw - with dark hair and deep, brown eyes. I'm not always tan, but the minute I go outside in the summer I'm instantly tan for the next half year. My brother is always tan, the b*****d. There is some European blood in me, such as German and Irish, but you take one look at me and you know Native is more dominant. Wow, I hadn't really planned on writing a novel here, but I guess I did. Sorry about that. I'm not British, but I love anything British, as well as anything German or Irish. I love languages, art, and writing fantasy. I should also add that I like in Oklahoma. If you want to know anything else, just ask me, otherwise I believe I shall end this here.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:10 am
Well, hello everyone smile .

I am currently 18 years old, and will be graduating in a few months. I plan to go to college for a major in Japanese and a minor in International Business. I live on Long Island right now, but will be leaving state for college, most likely heading out to California, though thats undetermined as of now.

I'm bisexual, though I lean more towards girls because most guys are just... uninteresting. I love animals, and chocolate. I like to be educated about recent events and I do enjoy having both serious and silly conversations, and those can expand. biggrin

I do like anime and the like, but I tend to enjoy live action tv shows more. I'm always open to trying new things though, so don't let that scare you.

I'm a little new at the dating game, so if you want someone more experienced, I'd stay away. Ha.

Send me a PM if you're interested!  

Lydia-Robiero

LunarScorp84

Tipsy Sex Symbol

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:13 am
Hi all!
I am 19
I consider myself bisexual, though I do lean towards girls--I've only ever had one boyfriend.
I am from PA--I'm a Philly girl!
My favorite color is green, though I don't wear it well.
I am somewhat of a tomboy as I love sports and video games
But I also love poetry and love to write and read
I am somewhat submissive in my relationships but only insofar--plus I like being in control sometimes too.

I'm a bit of a mess overall!
Always looking for new friends!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:57 am
Well, I guess that I'm the oldest of this bunch so far! I beat ya'll by being 27. LOL! No old jokes please. Age and sex are just a number and a word right? Sometimes anyway.

My IRL name is Ashley, everyone calls me Ash though. I'm really too sure what my sexuality is just yet. That's why I'm posting on here to explore it and meet new friends. Just looking for that. Not a serious relationship at the moment. I like to draw, write, RP and love anime.

PM if you'd like to chat!  

smileontheedge

Infexual

5,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:31 am
Name: Laura

Loves: Capoeira, playing guitar, drawing ( So I would be doing my own thing to cross paths with him anyway CB) also likes to cook (Please say I can help cook once in a while. or I will steal your frying pan, spatula, and pot. *Not weed* )

Likes: meself more than anyone else(So I am never disappointed or heartbroken) people I can hang with (and most of the time in real life--I talk lyke dees. *I find it much more natural to me pronounce things with a long E sound. Words like this or stick would sound like steek or thees or dees* It is hard not to do it. I don't do it on purpose)

dislikes: boys who ask me why I am gay( It is rather annoying. Kind of retarded actually.) and weed(ew) My shivering. (I shiver. Not the kind of shiver you get when you are cold. A different kind of shiver)

Is: a lesbian :3 Dats all you need to know. Other than that--I like acceptance. You need to accept all of me :3 to love me <3 or like me or whateva  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:04 am
(fail) I commented on the wrong thread -_- oh well biggrin at least you know a little about me biggrin  

Infexual

5,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100

The Lovely Naru

Girl-Crazy Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 12:24 pm
Name: Naru
S.O: Lesbian
Fun Facts I'm funny and flirty and I am always willing to talk. I generally like people my age or older then me. Read more in my profile.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:50 pm
I'll give this a shot...

Hi, I'm Syndi and I'm 19yrs old.
-->reading
-->playing the violin
-->fun
-->being nerdy
Dislikes:
-->jerks
-->the last book of twilight (actually twilight period)
-->people who use smart phones for dumb reasons x3
More info:
I'm currently in college for Animal Science Pre-vet with a minor in orchestra performance. I like to read all types of books but I'm currently rereading harry potter (don't laugh at my dorkness!!!) My favorite animal is the elephant and I have a stuffed blue one that I sleep with. I like all types of different colors so I don't really have a favorite. I like anime and manga but I'm currently not watching or reading either. I'm hyper and ADHD and is currently jumping up and down on my bed while typing this (so yes a looot of backspacing). I'm bisexual and am single (yay!...or not) I like to write different thinks and rp with different people. I've started to draw again, I even drew my siggy! And...that's all I have to say at the moment.

Cheerio!

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Hooking Up

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash