Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~ Ties of Love ~ [Sequacious x Vampire] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:46 pm
Ludique gave a little laugh. This human was so very amusing! She followed him toward his home, and stayed close. As she walked, her skin slowly shifted, darkening so she wasn't so pasty. She was still pale, but she wasn't terribly white now. Her eyes shifted to a green, soft and yet deep all at once. She spoke softly to the human, voice kind and sweet, "Do not tell me what to do, Rin. I have this all figured out and under control. She won't cared that I'm here. I have previously stated that I use magic. If needed, I will charm your mother. Which," She tapped her own forehead, as if a small face-palm. "I should have done to you in the first place. It would have saved me so much trouble."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:19 pm
Suddenly, a sinking feeling weighed in his gut. He felt like crying. This demon could get anything she wanted, with only a snap of her fingers. She could brainwash him into doing her very bidding, and not think twice about it. It was like tyranny the way she expected him to bow down to her very will, except any trace of rebellion would be picked up instantly. He wanted to punch her so much right now. But he kept his fists tightly at his side and clenched his teeth and promised himself one thing that he hoped would help--he would never cry or show any sort of emotion in her presence. He didn't want to give her the satisfaction of him showing the terror and hopelessness she had placed in him. She could live in his house, go to his school, eat all his food, but she would never know who he really was, because he simply would never show her. She could look in his brain and see how he communicates with his peers, but never know exactly what he would say when. He would make himself unpredictable to her, maybe then, if she couldn't guess him, she'd get frustrated and leave... "Right this way," he told her, his face betraying no expression as he invited her into his room. "You can have to bed. I'll sleep on the couch." He closed the door and made his way downstairs. Flopping on the couch, he tried to believe this was still a dream, but somewhere along the way, he had realized that it wasn't. This was really how it was going to be, and he would have to make the best of it. Besides, he was pretty good at makeing good of bad... usually.  

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:46 am
"Wait," Said the demon, and was frustrated as he went down the stairs and to the couch. She followed swiftly. Once to the couch, Ludique sat, on the ground, her legs crossed and her feet on her ankles. "I need to be taught to be human. Now, I know you don't like me- you want me gone, this is good, except that I can read it in your way of acting, rather than your mind. In exchange for me leaving your mind alone, I expect a form of payment. I need to act as a sixteen-year-old human girl. Will you help me on the term that I leave your mind alone?" She was trying to bargain with this mortal. She could easily use magic to force him to help, but no, she decided against such things. She had scared him, she had taken his hope. This was not the way she wanted her first human meeting to go.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:30 am
He blinked, surprised. He didn't want to teach her how to be a mortal, but it was also tempting to not have her look into his mind. He debated it for a few long moments, and then decided to show her how to act like a 16-year old girl. After all, the demon couldn't take in it all, she would still probably end up making a fool or herself. So, he said bluntly, "If you want to be a girl, you gotta wear lots a' makeup, act like shopping is the best thing since baked bread, and wear lots of slutty outfits. Well, I guess that's just if you want to be a prep, but they're really all the same to me. Now, if you want anything more in depth, find some way to assure me that if I agree to this, you really are gonna stay out of my brain."  

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:42 pm
".. Are there no girls that are slightly darker? I do not like shopping, or baked bread for that matter, and I am most certainly not slutty," There was a hint of anger in both Ludique's tone and facial expressions. She took in a breath, though, and forced herself to be absolutely calm. She wondered if there were any girls that enjoyed being darker, or even slightly like Rin. She spoke again, very carefully, "Must I- oh, drat, what is that saying?" She pondered for a moment, before her look brightened and she looked as though she had figured out, "Should the deal be sealed with a kiss? Do you humans still do such?" She was ever-curious. She had her head tilted to the side, ignoring Rin's stench for now. She was slightly wide-eyed, as that was something that tended to happen when she became completely eager to know of something.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:51 pm
Rin gave her a skeptical glance. "Look, if you don't even like shopping, then expect to be an outcast. And believe me, being an outcast is not fun. There's this little group of loners who band together and call themselves the Sorry Sh*ts... well, that's what we call them, anyways. If you can't even pretend to be like one of the popular girls, then you'll be instantly labeled as 'weird', and the only kind of 'weird' accepted is me." Maybe he could frighten her out of the whole deal. Unlikely, but worth a try. "And no, we don't do that, unless you're some romance-crazed freak whose only goal in life is to experience true love. Cinderella isn't exactly the best role model to be focusing your study of humans on. No, the better way is to make a tongue promise, where if you find out the other is lying, you get to cut out their tongue. Sealed with a touch of each person's tongue." He hoped she didn't realize that he wouldn't actually cut out her tongue if she lied to him, mostly because that would be horribly disgusting. Even the idea of a tongue promise was gross, he just thought that up on the spot. Again, maybe the idea of touching tongues with him was too much for her to handle, and she might back out.  

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:57 pm
Magically-green eyes brightened with excitement, and Ludique suddenly was smiling very enthusiastically. "If the only weird accepted is you, than you should introduce me as your love interest!" She was eager for this idea, but even more for the tongue promise. If he didn't help her as much as he could, she could have a real human tongue! Ludique watched the human. So far, she had refrained from entering his mind again. She tilted her head to the side, and leaned forward. "Deal?" She asked, before she stuck out her tongue, and he now had a clear view of her slightly-sharpened teeth.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:42 am
He shrunk back. Ewww... those teeth were dangerous looking. "I... um, well... uh... I don't really.... I mean, I didn't mean that... the... um... oh, screw it." He leaned forward and touched tongues with the demon, very very lightly. "There. Fine. You can be my love interest, but I warn you, I am a very bad boyfriend." Meaning that he would not associate with her at all, not even look at her in school. "Uuugh... maybe we should tell my mom to set you up there... even though it's about 11 o clock at night..." and he went upstairs to talk to his mom, who brushed him out. He wandered back downstairs and told the demon, "She won't listen to me. If you want to get into that school, you're going to have to wait a few days. Unless, of course, you feeling being a cheater and just jinx the principal, then I guess you could come tomorrow." He didn't really mean it, he didn't want her to come to school tomorrow, that would be hell, but he didn't want to seem like he didn't acknowledge her powers.  

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:19 am
"Tomorrow is Saturday, do humans go to school on Saturdays?" Ludique blinked, watching Rin. He shrunk away from her, he found something not to his liking. She seemed a bit hurt at this; she was one of the nicer looking demons, the ones whom did not look like some creature from a children-book. She suddenly spoke again, though, and the pout was there, "Don't be a bad love interest; then I'll have to be bad back," Ludique knew that he wouldn't be able to figure out what sort of bad she meant, it was just a little threat without much thought behind it. She had been with a "bad boyfriend" once. The incubus was no more than dust now.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:36 am
Rin furrowed his brow. Right, tomorrow was Saturday. Well, goody for her, no cheating. "My mom can call the school tomorrow, then, and she'll set something up then." And what did she mean by a bad love interest on her side? How could she be any worse than he was going to be? He was about to pass it off as a poor rebuttal, when he realized that she was a demon. Anything that she could do was probably worse than ignoring him. He bit his lip. He didn't want to think about this right now. He laid down on the couch, closed his eyes and said, "Well, then, if that's how it must be, we don't have anything more to discuss, and I'm going to bed." It was only then he remembered his promise not to show any emotion around her... but that was only bad emotions, right? Ugh, he didn't want to face the fact that he had broken a promise with himself in only about 10 minutes.  

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:03 am
Ludique watched Rin, though. She was wide awake, the night was her territory. She did not truly want to pretend that Rin was her love; the demon did not want love in any way, she did not want anything more than intimacy, if anything. She thought for a moment, then asked, very quietly, "Do you have any, um, electronic games?" She didn't know if humans had the same things she did, almost completely ignorant to their ways. She was giving a slight pout, if he cared to look. It was only to get her way, realizing that if she used magic on him now, it would ruin her chances of getting him to play along with her charade.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:25 am
Rin was quick to fall asleep, and he was about half-way to dreamland when the demon spoke up again, and he replied with tones intentionally slurred, "W'zzere'sza... mm... zaezboz, nn... de... urgh... zere'szawii... idokeh... jussgoen' donwageme up..." Well, there's the... mm... the Xbox, and... the... urgh... there's a Wii, I don't care, just go and don't wake me up. His eyes were too heavy to open, but he could tell that the demon was trying to process what he had said.  

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:42 am
What sort of language was this? Did humans somehow have powers? Was he speaking in this strange language to cast magic upon her. This had Ludique moving into action, interrupting what she believed was casting. She moved over Rin, straddling him, and holding his hands above his head, pinning them to the couch. "What sort of trick is this?" Snarled the demon, glaring down at Rin. Oh, she was pissed. How dare this mere creature try to cast something upon her! How dare this human attempt to use foreign magic against her! She tightened her grip, too angry to see that he had only slurred his words.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:31 am
The anger in the demon's words penetrated his blanket of sleep. His mind whipped out of the haze of partial-sleep. He blinked his heavy eyelids open and sat up. Looking at her, confused, he said, "Whuzz your prollem?" Did she think that he was trying to jinx her or something with sleep-slur? "The Xbox's in the corner. The wii's next to it. The games're in the corner, look for somethin' that's interesting." He snuggled back down into the warmth of the blankets. "I'm sure you could fig're how tuh use it with your magic 'n' all..."  

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items