Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
lost fox boy(open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXPerfect AnarchyXx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:50 pm
OOC: Alright I'm calling it in for the night, it's 2:47 AM here...

Kylar Connors

Kylar arched his head towards the sound but it quickly faded and the yowl of the winds didn't help his keen hearing. He scrolled over the area and found a suitable den under a tree for shelter, he relaxed himself and sat. Folding his wings over his armored chestplate retained warmth not that he needed it since he addapted to the cold. Kylar quickly drifted to sleep but would awake if anything came by, he was a light sleeper as are many assassins.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:04 am
((good night))
he see that kylar is gone so he get up and start to walk around looking for a better place to get warm in he walk up to the den that kylar was in he dont know that kylar was in the den but he was still to scare to go in it so he curl up in a ball on the side of the opening of the den.he was whimpering as the snow fall on him  

pink_goddness

xXPerfect AnarchyXx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:40 pm
As the night flew by he awoke to a tingle on his ankle, he thought it was nothing but speculation revealed a wood spider crawled on it. He slowly pulled his leg up and pinched the spider by its abdomen and tossed it out of the cave. He checked for any others then sat back down and waited out the night.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:49 pm
User name: Mizukie_Hibachi
Profile name: Mizukie Hiatay
Sex: Female
Orientation: Straight
Personality: Bright, Happy, and positive
Dislikes: Being alone, Dogs, Vegetables, and Feeling cornerd
Likes: Mice, Climbing, Milk, Ice Cream, People, Cat Food, and Sewing
Species: Neko
Ablilities: Highten sences, razor sharp claws, able to keep my balance under any condition
Biography: Growing up I was a normal kitten, untill I was adopted by a wisard who gave me to his son. His son was every kind to me and I fell in love with him to be honest. One day he tried a new spell which was onlt suppost to allow me to speak as a human, But by a twist of fate I actually began part human. He Father was so angery that he tried to kill me to keep their family hidden from the humans. I managed to escape with my life but I can't seem to remember the name of my lover who change me into this form anymore. I'm not sure if it was a spell his father put on me to forget or if I just put it out of my mind but I do know one thing.... My lifes never dull.
Picture:
User Image  

Mizukie_Hibachi

Mizukie_Hibachi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:12 pm
User Image

Crash! I jumped throw a window tring to escape as a gun Fires.

Bang!

" Get Back Here You Theif ! " The man was screaming tring to shoot me just because I'd taken a few saugage chains. I was running for my life once again.

" Keep firing Old Man! You'll Never get me to lose These Links! " I hallard back at the man who was taking aim again. Another Shot Range through.

BANG! Bang! Bang!

As I'm Running towards the forest to safety, I hear.

Click Click - click

I turn and stare at the man tring to get his gun to working again. I snickered as I began to walk into the forest slowly. " What's the matter Old Man your gun on the Blink already? It died a Lot sooner this round. I'll be back again soon so be ready." I smiled back at the man as he Pointed the rifle at me once more and shot glasing my left arm slightly.

I hissed at the man because of his durty trick. " Thanks for the Saugage Old Geezer. " With that I ran into the forest Disappearing with with the rest of the whiteing background.

I held my arm and began to move throw the forest tring to remember where the cave I lived at was. " Where the heck is my cave I know it's around here somewhere. "

I lifted a tree brach to find my den infront of me. " Ah Home Sweet Home! "

I walked to the mouth of my cave only to trip over a half frozen little Half Human Creature in the door way. I was shocked to see another creature turned human like I'd been. i lifted the young man and began to step into my cave only to fell the presence of someone else inside. I stoped at the door and began to shout. " Who The HECK'S IN MY CAVE!!! "

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:06 am
he was very scare when she pick him he was shakeing from being very cold and scare he like the heat that was comeing off of her he then grab her shirt and cuddle in her arms  

pink_goddness

Mizukie_Hibachi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:06 am
User Image

In seeing how the little fox ling clung to my clothes I smiled from the cuteness he was showing towards me. I began to move inside the cave to warm up even though I knew someone or something was in there. I wasn't about to let some unknown thing keep me from my home!

I began tp shout into the cave towards where I was felling the presence. " I'm Coming In weather You Like It Or NOT! " I shivered slightly but began to move inside.

I got in far enough to see the door. I slowly moved and close the door to the cave to keep it warm.

I layed the little fox ling on my bed which was right next to a fireplace. all that remained in it though where the ambers from the fire I'de prepaired that morning. I began to place small bit and pieces of dried branches into the embers tring to regain the fire. Smoke began to appear as I blew slowly onto them. A small fire began to flicker in the middle of the twin and branches. I placed some bigger branches making sure not to put out the fire I'd just started.

A Warm glow began to fill the cave revealing a dark but cheery styled room. " I hope you don't mind being stuck in here for a while little one. " I smiled and I grabbed a old iron kettle filled with clean snow and put it on an iron ron just about the fire.

I smiled as I walked over the one of the holes in the wall of the cave I'de put there myself, and grabbed some spare bed clothing. " Here in a moment your bath water will be ready. "

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:51 pm
he get up and move right next to the fireplace and lay down and hug his big fluffy tail as he try to warm up he really like being in the cave and out of the cold snow cover wood he was hopeing that she would be nice to him as he was still shy and could not talk very good  

pink_goddness

Mizukie_Hibachi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:39 pm
User Image

I smiled as the little fella was snugled close to the fire while holding his tail. " Dear little foxling are you ready for a hot bath? The water's ready now. "

I walked over to the kettle and removed it from the fire place, careful not to still the water. I stuck my fingure tips into the water to make sure it wasn't too hot. I began to wiggle my fingures in the water it was just the perfect temperature. " Come on now, little one the water's nice and warm, and it will warm you up. " I smiled as I walked towards a hill of feathers which were all bunched up near the southest wall.

I placed my hands on my hips as I began to grip to myself. " Well, Well looks like I've got some raven hunting tomarrow. " I grabbed my broom and began to try and sweep the feathers out of the room. but they wouldn't budge. I started to grab a hand full of feathers only to realise they where connected to something or someone. I jumped as the feathers ruffled.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:36 pm
"bath?"he ask not knowing what a bath was.he then see the water and start to drink it thinking it was drinking water once he was full he try to put his tail in what water was left in the kettle to clean it but he knock it over and dumping all the water all over the floor"me s-s-sorry dont h-hu-hurt me"  

pink_goddness

Mizukie_Hibachi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:41 pm
User Image

I began to giggle at how the little foxling drank his bath water, and we he spilled it I just stood there giggling untill I heard him say ' don't hurt me ' . I leaned my face down toware he and I where seeing eye to eye. I smiled really big. " It's alright little one, you didn't mean anything by it. " I patted his head to cheer him up.

I began to move over to a dark corner of the room, and I pulled a couple of mops I'd...um Borrowed from some humans in town. " Here you do know how to clean up spilled water right? " I smiled seeing him stare at the mop as if it was something strange (( Sorry about controling you character for a minute. ))

I smiled once again as I helped him learn to use the mop. " Here let me help you with that. " I grabbed to top of the mop handle and we together began to move the mop over the water from left to right. " See there you go. " Slowly I let go of the mop letting the little guy have at it himself. He didn't even know I'd let go yet.

I grabbed the mop next to me and began to mop with him, we cleaned up the water and I grabbed some more snow from outside and began to fill the kettle again. " Ok This time let's try to use your water to get you clean instead of you drinking it ok. " I smiled as I put the kettle back on the fire, even though the chared black kettle was still warm, it needed more heat to warm the snow into bath water. A little while past I was still curious about the featers in the corner of the room but I'd let it go by for now.

I smiled as I dries my hands off " Alright your water's ready. do you want some help with your bath? " I smiled gently tring to keep the little foxling happy.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:51 am
"help"he said as he take his dirty old clothes and walk over to the kettle and look in it his tail moveing from side to side  

pink_goddness

Mizukie_Hibachi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:07 pm
User Image

The little foxling swished his tail in the water which made the cave sound like it was next to a water fall.
I giggled slightly as I saw the little foxing struggle with, what appeared to be his first human style bath.

I giggled as I lifted the little guy into the air and placed him into the tub to bathe. " Alright here we go. " I grabbed a small soft rag I'd placed on the bed and began to scrub him down gently.

I went to a near by cubbord to grab a bottle of shampoo to get his fur clean, I began to open the bottle then I closed it for a moment. " Now this stuff gets you clean alright, but it tastes really bad, and if it gets in your eyes it hurts ok? I'm going to need you to be ever still while I'm doing this ok. Can you do that? " I smiled waiting for the foxlings responce.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:25 pm
"i can do that but can i go back to playing the water when you done"he ask as he stop playing in the water  

pink_goddness

Mizukie_Hibachi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:40 pm
(( My Pc is running a little slow i'll add the picture later when It's back un to speed. ))

I began to giggle at how the little foxling loved the water so much. " Sure you can play in it. I'm going to have to make a fresh bath for myself here in a minute anyway. " I smiled as I walked over to the pile of feathers in the corner of the room once again.

I started to poke at them seeing if anything was inside, but the stick would only hit the outside of the feather and wouldn't go any further. As I stood up I scratched my head. " I wonder what's in this feather pile? " I turn towards the little foxling hoping he'd seen who this was. " Hey...."

I blushed slightly not know the little guys name I'd taken into my home. " Um... I hope you don't mind me asking but what's your name? " My arms dropped a little as no responce came. " Well, what do you want me to call you? I can't avoid the hole no name thing for much longer."

I smiled and rubbed the back of my head tring to think while I waited on the little foxling to responce to my question.

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff