Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Monster]LW's Pillow Extravaganza Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:01 pm

..:::Exploration of a new territory:::..

~The she-wolf has been given a room and is ready to wreak havoc be a good student at Amityville Academy~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageShe had a battling lazily sprawled atop her head, wings hanging down the sides and spade tail flicking slightly down the back. Another pet, her demon cat, was laying along her shoulders. At her side was a Hazmutt with a bag slung over him. All three hesitantly peered into the room. Sniffing could be heard as the canines (LW and Austin, her Hazmutt) checked out the scents around the room. Soft metallic tinkling could be heard as the she-wolf hesitantly stepped through the threshold of what was to be her new 'home'.

This was Amityville Academy.

With a grunt as she heaved her bag into the room, soft footfalls from her bare feet and the click click click from Austin's nails seemed to sound like boulders and metal dragging across the floor. It was too quiet in the room. Too gloomy. Her nose wrinkled as a rank stench reached it and the she-wolf sneezed. What the Jack was that?! Her violet eyes glanced around the room. It smelled like something had died in one of the corners. Lovely. Sighing, she kicked the door closed behind her after she pulled in another bag. This room was in dire need of a makeover!

Her family had sent her here in the hopes that she would mature just a little. And that she would act more like a wolf and "less like a fox!" as they would say. She was a little prankster at heart. And nothing but a small, fuzzy lap dog. Not a very good werewolf. And it wasn't just because of her size. LW just lacked the veracious gene her family seemed to have. She liked to have fun and pull pranks! Not go about growling and snarling at things.

"Whatcha guys think?" LW glanced down at Austin and tugged lightly at Lucifer's tail from her shoulder. "Will it do? It definitely needs some sprucin' up. And color. And pillows."

A mixed reply of annoyed meowing, soft chittering and a loud sneeze was her response to that question. Yep. They had their work cut out for them to make this place feel like home.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:43 pm

~First Wolf Sighting~

Student Council Party Event - ORP

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:52 pm

~Breck's Shed, First attempt~

The attempt

Roll Post
She had no idea of anything about Breck. Only what she had heard whispered from other students. Which was how she stumbled (or searched for) this place. The Shed. There had been a lot of talk about this place and the she-wolf had let her curiosity get the better of her. That and this just sounded like the ultimate prank waiting to happen. So she was curious about what this Breck had set up.

The question was, was the she-wolf good enough to make it in and find out?

LW took a deep breath as she padded silently across the grounds towards the shed. It was in her sights and her tail twitched either in excitement or anxiety. It wasn't clear as to which. Her eyes locked on to the handle of the door and she felt her heart beat in anticipation. Oh whatever was behind that door, she was determined to find out! With one final breath, she yanked the door open.

Roll Response
endejester
90-100 - Somehow you haven't alerted the hounds...you open that last door and find... (You'll be PMed)

She shuffled through the shed, careful of where she stepped and eying the bag of crab -grass seeds that had almost gotten her. Good thing she had heard a majority of the students complain about those. There was also something about a trap door, evil gardening equipment, a hard to see laundry chute. Speaking of the trap door, the she-wolf avoided that and ducked past the gardening equipment.

The door she sought was just ahead but her heart was pounding with a little fear now. Hadn't everyone said that if you dodged the other stuff, some sort of ghostly hound would come after you? Violet eyes darted around nervously, watching for glowing green ones. Hand shaking and eyes still watching for those bright green eyes, LW grabbed the handle to the final door and cautiously tugged it open, expecting another trap only to find...

.:::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.:::.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:26 pm

~Prank FAIL~
{LW and Kasumi}

LW, with her little deviants tagging along, attempts to set up a prank in the halls of Amityville. The prank was finely crafted and would probably have been a success. Except it was set off early by Kasumi's sudden appearance and a not so bright moment from LW's Hazmutt, Austin.

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:28 pm

~Botany Basics with Prof. Cadmus~

It's LW's first class at Amityville EVER! She found herself in the curious class of Botany Basics.

LW's Mutterings
Strange. And class started really really late. Almost thought I wouldn't be having class this day. The Professor seems to care quite a bit for his plants. And why would someone that cares for plants smoke around them? This confuses me.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:29 pm

~Train Ride of DOOM...err, what? Christmas Raid?!~

.::Gromble Car
First Portion:

The train ride has begun.

~LW and several other students were 'awarded' these strange cards:

.::After the Crash

The Hinterlands be where the students find themselves now.

~Students were given backpacks containing the following plus a choice of weapon:
Backpack
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

.::Zone 1

{Zone1}Festive Forrest: The Grombles were together again while they trudged through the snow towards the next zone. Very very cold.

• LW got into a battle and won a present.

.::Zone 2

{Zone 2a}The Icy Path - Really? Like, REALLY?! Could it get any colder here!

.::Zone 3

{Zone3} Christmas Town: Sooo much JOY all around!

Christmas Raid
The Growth Point Break Down:

If your student...
Got on the Train: 3 points -3 points
If they failed to get past the infirmary but still RP'd: 2 points
Got to the Festive Forest: 3 points -3 points
Reached any of the Zone 2 areas: 3 points -3 points
Posted in ChristmasTown: 3 points -3 points
Challenged one of the Santa Scouts: 3 points
Fought a ninja: 1 point

The maximum points your student can get is 16!
The least is 3!

LW's total: 12

LW's Mutterings
Epic fail. This was...the WORST train ride that has ever occurred. I swear to the moon and stars I will not ever board a train AGAIN! Also...snow = PURE EVIL.

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:43 pm

~Creature Feature 101: The First Attempt = FAIL~

Entering the maze~ Roll: 99
Kyrieko
The she-wolf had been eying this class ever since she had stumbled upon by chance while exploring the halls. Now she was faced with a...maze? What was this?! Were they supposed to go through the maze without any sort of instructions? That...actually struck at the she-wolf's fancy and held an air of thrill about it. Maybe this would be a very exciting class after all!

Taking a cautious step, LW took the plunge and entered the maze. Her tail stayed curled around her legs as she shuffled through, violet eyes wide and bright with a mixture of curiosity and anxiety. She hoped nothing popped out at her.

Round 2~ Roll: 74
Kyrieko
Lilwolfpard
Roll 1- If you roll a 11-100, you pass and can go on to round two. (RP meeting the below obstacle)

Upon entering the maze you meet a tiny little imp, seemingly injured and whining at you for help. The imp is green in color and maybe only 2 feet tall. It is thin and looks as if they have a splinter in their foot. (If you roll a 11-100 you can do whatever you like, help or not, and you still pass. If you roll a 1-10... well helping it or not it will turn on you and chase you out of the maze.)

LW hear an awful sound that hurt her ears and made her tail curl uncomfortable. What the Jack was that?! She inched around through the maze, following the whining sound until she stumbled upon something that was small and green in color. It looked vaguely familiar, like something she'd seen in a book maybe? Whatever the creature was, it was complaining about something.

"What's that?" She knelt down to peer at the foot that was causing all the commotion. Narrowing her eyes, she finally spotted what appeared to be a splinter. "Oooooh." LW quickly plucked the splinter from the small things foot and stood up with a grin. There! Her good deed for the day.

"There ya go, little dude." Winking at it, she started her trek through the maze again. That wasn't so bad! Maybe she wouldn't run into anything really scary after all.

Round 3~ Roll: 49
Kyrieko
Lilwolfpard
Roll 2- If you roll a 26-100, you pass and can go on to round three. (RP meeting the below obstacle)

Awwh you made it past the little imp with no troubles! You should feel high on life (even if your hearing weird noises all around you that sound like things that want to eat you.) Walking further along something blocks your pathway. It is large and...reminds you oddly of some huge stoney bolder. Only this one moves. It tells you that in order to get past you need to tell it a story or a riddle.. and if it approves it will let you pass. ( if you roll a 26-100 it will like your story and let you pass. If you roll a 1-25 though... well it will not like your story and your stuck in the first part of the maze, only to be chased out by something else. )

With each step farther she took from where the imp had been, the she-wolf felt the hair at the back of her neck stand on end. There were lots and lots of noises out there. Several of which sounded like something that could eat her. LW had no wish to get eaten, thank you! She glanced behind her, hearing another sound. When she looked forward again there was...something in her path. Candlejack! Where had that come from?!

"You...uh, want me to what?" A story? Or a riddle? Oh crap. She didn't know any riddles off the top of her head. Maybe a story? Swallowing, she gave it her best attempt.

"There once was this little ghoul who took a walk through the woods~"

Chased out of maze~
Kyrieko
Alright so apparently her story telling skills weren't that bad after all. She slipped past the massive rock like creature and continued to shuffle through the maze. Several steps later a deep rumbling made her squeak and look all around. Something caught her eye on the other side of the foliage. Was it a ghost? The she-wolf stood frozen as the rumbling continued and seemed to increase. What if it made it around to her side?!

She didn't have much time to dwell on that thought as the creature did in fact make it around to her side. With a yelp, the she-wolf booked it the other way, tail all but tucked between her legs. That was one scary creature and she did not want to find out what happened if it caught her. So busy running, she never realized she'd exited the maze until she was well on her way back to her dorm.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:50 pm

~Botany Basics with Prof. Cadmus...Again~

The next class session of Botany has begun.

Homework
"Homework ^.^

Yes dreadful as it sounds you have homework. I know I'm such a horrid teacher. Anyway hopefully your homework won't turn out to be so bad in your opinion.

Your Homework is...
Drawing

Now I know we've likely got a great few artists in class and quite a few that shouldn't even be allowed to draw stick figures, but tis no matter. I will be fair on grading and will not grade based on skill but participation.

I'm such an easy teacher not giving you severe grades and such.

Now onto what you will be drawing. You will be drawing a plant from your book. Any of them to be precise. However you won't be drawing them from another example or description, but drawing them based of what you think they look like given their magical and/or healing abilities as well as their name.

((OOC:Go wild and crazy. Draw bad if you want, draw good if you desire. Do a quick ms paint doodle do a ps masterpiece. I don't care, we've got busy lives and a busy life is why their is no physical description under the plants OTL. I was hoping to have some of them done by now but >.> Anyway. Be creative be funny, stay true to your characters because like I said I'm not grading on skill, just on participation. Now if you have questions Pm me, concerns pm me. If you don't like pms well I'll need you to pm me and we can figure out another way to discuss stuff, because I have AIM MSNM and YIM I just need to know prior so a pm asking me for my info lets me know to get on xD, If you wanna research the plants to draw them by all means go ahead, however I'm not looking for accuracy. Just have fun with it. You can even doodle on paper and scan it and such.))

Before throwing in Botany book:
User Image
After throwing in Botany book:
User Image

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:55 am

~Dare to go to the edge of the Weeping Forest?~

Come only if you dare! - Truth or Dare! - This really isn't a game that the she-wolf should get too into. No telling what she might Dare others to do. Or what she'll do for a Dare herself.

LW's Mutterings
This was one Jack damned crazy night! Kissing all around. Stripping. Drinking (I did NOT drink...oh alright maybe a little too much). I am glad that I ventured out there for this game. It was such an exciting night. I also met some awesome people there. There was this cute gryphon boil, Ren. I...may have accidentally fallen into his lap. Glad I did too. He has such a fantastic personality. Then there was my fellow were. The lemur ghoul has quite the feisty personality. And is a excellent kisser.

Too bad that woman and the scary werewolf Professor had to come across us all.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:38 pm

~Oh sweet...COOKIES!~
{LW and Myr}

While exploring the halls, LW has run into a sweet boil with equally sweet treats. She gets to try her first chocolate chip cookies!

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:41 pm

~The morning after ToD~
{LW and Ren}

Morning After after Truth or Dare LW finds she...has a roommate. And not her minipets. How did the gryphon wind up in her room anyways?

LW's Mutterings
Discovered that I was not so alone in my room this morning. So there may be some parts of the previous night that I do not remember but I DO know that NOTHING happened. No really, nothing did. Well, Ren did take me out for breakfast. It was nice hangin' with the gryphon. I really like him. He is cool and funny and an overall sweet guy.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:50 pm

~Curious Natures~
{LW and Holly}

While wondering the halls (like usual), the little she-wolf stumbled across a kindred spirit in the form of a fox ghost.

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:52 pm

~OMG why must you be so cute?~
{LW and Gabrian}

User Image

She is going straight to that special place that all the bad boils and ghouls go to. The little she-wolf is enjoying the affections she is receiving from a poor unsuspecting Gabe. Can I snuggle with you? Please?! *cute face*
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:13 am

~A class of...Etiquette?~

Not quite sure why she is in there, LW has taken the Etiquette class. She just remembers something about a dance floor being there.

Homework
"As we were to begin our introduction into the various cultures, and their histories, what I'd like for you each to do, until our next class, is write a little about what you know of your own culture, and traditions that may be important to you." she picked up another torn book, giving it a look of dismay.

((OOC:SO

If you have a photoshop like program, and want to write something out on it to look handmade : go for it.

If you just want to write out something in text, that's fine too! You have until Thursday, January 20th to complete this task. Thanks!))

LW's Mutterings
Apparently...trying to do homework with your best friend sitting right next to you doesn't work out too well...but I still love that lazy Turkey!

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:16 am

~A Game of Kisses~

SPIN THE BOTTLE! Woooo! Time to pucker up those lips and get ready to kiss away!
{ Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff