Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
How to Start a Club Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:52 pm
Essy A Dante
The name of the club is The Dueling Club

The owner(s) will be Annabelle Rich

This club focuses on proper dueling techniques, dueling etiquette, spell practice and sportsmanship.

The requirements for membership include Alll years welcome, and all houses welcome!

We will be meeting at Clocktower Courtyard

I think that this club would benefit Hogwarts because it teaches students real world discipline, manners, and sportsmanship. It allows students the opportunity to duel in a controlled setting, see their strengths and flaws, and work to improve on it. It also allows students to seek practice outside of class, to help prepare them for OWLS and NEWTS as well. Besides, the last dueling club died when the owners graduated.

Our logo is a duel

Approved by Lukas Brighton, Head of Slytherin House, 10/20/12

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:07 pm
The name of the club is We Are Who We Are.

The owner(s) will be Heather Hawthorn and Remy Bleiddiaid.

This club focuses on encouraging students to be who they want to be, do what they want to do, and not care about what others think about it. Basically, it's a club for just being yourself and showing your awesomeness.

The requirements for membership include nothing at all. All are welcome here.

We will be meeting at an empty classroom on the fourth floor. Trust me. You'll find it. There will be a sign.

I think that this club would benefit Hogwarts because it gives students an opportunity to be themselves around equals. This would boost self-esteem and self-confidence, two things that may be lacking in some students. In this club, you can be whoever you want to be and do whatever you want to do, and be fully accepted for it. A place where hidden talents are shared, friendships are formed, and one's true self can bloom.

Our logo is this right here!  

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:43 pm
heather030595
The name of the club is We Are Who We Are.

The owner(s) will be Heather Hawthorn and Remy Bleiddiaid.

This club focuses on encouraging students to be who they want to be, do what they want to do, and not care about what others think about it. Basically, it's a club for just being yourself and showing your awesomeness.

The requirements for membership include nothing at all. All are welcome here.

We will be meeting at an empty classroom on the fourth floor. Trust me. You'll find it. There will be a sign.

I think that this club would benefit Hogwarts because it gives students an opportunity to be themselves around equals. This would boost self-esteem and self-confidence, two things that may be lacking in some students. In this club, you can be whoever you want to be and do whatever you want to do, and be fully accepted for it. A place where hidden talents are shared, friendships are formed, and one's true self can bloom.

Our logo is this right here!

Approved by Pandora Thorne, Head of Hufflepuff House, 10/28/12  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:56 pm
The name of the club is Hogwarts Music Club

The owner(s) will be Ariana Hawthorne and Remy Bleiddiaid.

This club focuses on music. Playing music, writing music, listening to music, etc.

The requirements for membership include Being interested in music.

We will be meeting at Music room on the third floor.

I think that this club would benefit Hogwarts because Because music is an integral part of society, and this club inspires the students to be creative.

Our logo is Music Logo

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! You don't need to be good at singing/playing an instrument, tutoring and help and learning is offered and encouraged.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:04 pm
Professor Tahiri
The name of the club is Hogwarts Music Club

The owner(s) will be Ariana Hawthorne and Remy Bleiddiaid.

This club focuses on music. Playing music, writing music, listening to music, etc.

The requirements for membership include Being interested in music.

We will be meeting at Music room on the third floor.

I think that this club would benefit Hogwarts because Because music is an integral part of society, and this club inspires the students to be creative.

Our logo is Music Logo

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! You don't need to be good at singing/playing an instrument, tutoring and help and learning is offered and encouraged.

Approved by Pandora Thorne, Head of Hufflepuff House, 10.28.12  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:21 pm
The name of the club is Muggle Music Appreciation Alliance or MMAA for short

The owner will be Jaden Salling

This club focuses on Listening to Muggle music and playing or singing it.

The requirements for membership include Just the simple appreciation of muggle music

We will be meeting at Dungeon storage b level one after a little sprucing up.

I think that this club would benefit Hogwarts because It will make us relate better to muggle kind. Music is the language of the world after all.

Our logo is this

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! Anyone can join there shall be no restrictions

((( Oh and Who is professor Lukas Brighton I can’t find the office for him….to rp it out.)))  

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:41 am
The name of the club is The Daily Dragon

The owner(s) will be Akira Machlachlan and Jamesina Machlachlan

This club focuses on it's going to be the school newspaper for Hogwarts!

The requirements for membership include being able to read, if you want to edit, being able to write if you want to write articles, being able to take pictures if you want to be a photographer, being willing to go to where the stories are, and being friendly.

We will be meeting at one of the empty classrooms.

I think that this club would benefit Hogwarts because people could advertise their clubs, and people could hear more about things that may interest them. Also, Hogsmeade shops could "buy" advertisements in the paper.

Our logo is nothing fancy

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! The paper will be an actual link somewhere, I haven't quite decided where yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:03 pm
The name of the club is The Wizard's Chess club

The owner(s) will be Rufus T.Flinker. and co-owned by Grace Elanor McHalen.

This club focuses on Wizard's Chess, strategies, play styles, making friends

The requirements for membership include A willingness to learn and play.

We will be meeting at The defense agents the dark arts classroom {After classes}

I think that this club would benefit Hogwarts because Chess both is a fun way to sharpen the mind and make new friends. And since the rules are the same between wizard and muggle chess its a good way to bring those with different parenting together.

Our logo is this  

Xistund

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:25 pm
{Just posting here for the time being. All three will look for HoH in May-June school year}

The name of the club is Hogwarts Tutoring Club

The owner(s) will be Heather Hawthorn, Chase Henrick, and Eretia Whitethorne.

This club focuses on tutoring those who need help in whatever subjects there are. To help students academically perform better through passionate studies and peer-to-peer tutoring.

The requirements for membership include being dedicated to tutoring at least two subjects, one of which must be a core class. Must also have a grade of E and above in the subject they tutor. Tutors from all houses and blood statuses are accepted, as long as they’re third years and above. Tutees can just come and go.

We will be meeting at an empty classroom.

I think that this club would benefit Hogwarts because we will be creating an environment that promotes academic competitiveness. We will help those who seek help and improve the community as a whole, to earn better grades and to gain insight on knowledge we do not grasp in classrooms.

Our logo is this  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 pm
Violet the Maestro
The name of the club is The Daily Dragon

The owner(s) will be Akira Machlachlan and Jamesina Machlachlan

This club focuses on it's going to be the school newspaper for Hogwarts!

The requirements for membership include being able to read, if you want to edit, being able to write if you want to write articles, being able to take pictures if you want to be a photographer, being willing to go to where the stories are, and being friendly.

We will be meeting at one of the empty classrooms.

I think that this club would benefit Hogwarts because people could advertise their clubs, and people could hear more about things that may interest them. Also, Hogsmeade shops could "buy" advertisements in the paper.

Our logo is nothing fancy

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! The paper will be an actual link somewhere, I haven't quite decided where yet.

Approved by Juan Amorocho, Ravenclaw Head of House. 4.28.13  

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:00 pm
Xistund
The name of the club is The Wizard's Chess club

The owner(s) will be Rufus T.Flinker. and co-owned by Grace Elanor McHalen.

This club focuses on Wizard's Chess, strategies, play styles, making friends

The requirements for membership include A willingness to learn and play.

We will be meeting at The defense agents the dark arts classroom {After classes}

I think that this club would benefit Hogwarts because Chess both is a fun way to sharpen the mind and make new friends. And since the rules are the same between wizard and muggle chess its a good way to bring those with different parenting together.

Our logo is this

Approved by Juan Amorocho, Ravenclaw Head of House, 4.28.13  
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 5:41 am
Utsuha Moon
{Just posting here for the time being. All three will look for HoH in May-June school year}

This club focuses on tutoring those who need help in whatever subjects there are. To help students academically perform better through passionate studies and peer-to-peer tutoring.

The requirements for membership include being dedicated to tutoring at least two subjects, one of which must be a core class. Must also have a grade of E and above in the subject they tutor. Tutors from all houses and blood statuses are accepted, as long as they’re third years and above. Tutees can just come and go.

I think that this club would benefit Hogwarts because we will be creating an environment that promotes academic competitiveness. We will help those who seek help and improve the community as a whole, to earn better grades and to gain insight on knowledge we do not grasp in classrooms.

Our logo is this

Approved by Juan Amorocho, Ravenclaw Head of House, 5.17.13  

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 7:34 pm
Utsuha Moon

Our logo is this

Approved by Professor Lukas Brighton, Head of Slytherin, 5/23/13  
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 6:55 pm
Utsuha Moon

Our logo is this

Approved by Pandora Thorne, Head of Hufflepuff 5/24/13  

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items