Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Rise of Evil chapter 1 the missing royal Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:38 pm
Sir Alcazar pulls out a silver piece, but he holds it between his two fingers. "The Tavern? Is there only the one tavern in the trade district?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:43 pm
"there are two the dragons claw and the tipsy tankard i was behind the dragons claw"  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Alzzak rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

Alzzak

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:22 pm
"How do we know this guy is telling the truth? For all we know, this slum could be lying just for an glass of mead!" Ali said crossing his arms at the beggar's "I say we take this slum, and follow the lead. If what he says is true then you give him the silver, if not we kill him."

(intimidate +5)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:34 pm
(a..a nat twenty on your first roll)

Jo shriveled up in fright "what i say is the truth please dont hurt me i shall lead you to the last place i saw them"  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Alzzak

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:02 pm
"What an excellent idea, but, first tell us what the woman and the man talked about."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:20 pm
"i dont know what they were talking about"  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Alzzak

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:40 pm
Ali, drew his sword(Scimitar). "For your sake, I hope you are telling the truth and we aren't walking into a trap. If ether one is the case, you will be the first one to die." He stated. "If no one else has any questions for this slum, I would suggest we get a move on."

(I am starting to think I should have made my guy neutral or NE )  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:42 pm
Alzzak
Ali, drew his sword(Scimitar). "For your sake, I hope you are telling the truth and we aren't walking into a trap. If ether one is the case, you will be the first one to die." He stated. "If no one else has any questions for this slum, I would suggest we get a move on."

(I am starting to think I should have made my guy neutral or NE )

(ill let you change your alignment)

"what about my silver"  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Alzzak

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:48 pm
Ali quickly pointed his sword at the old man, "Only after you prove useful. If you get to pushy, I will kill you now and the knight can save a silver."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:56 pm
Alzzak
Ali quickly pointed his sword at the old man, "Only after you prove useful. If you get to pushy, I will kill you now and the knight can save a silver."

Jo shivered "Fine just follow me i will show you the last place were i saw her" he said walking to one of the edges of the district  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Fiend The Bunny

Fluffy Codger

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:29 am
Tyzandir watched with a plain look in his eyes as the man who he was allied with intimidated some random beggar, using force and a smaller version of the same type of sword he carried to push the nigh helpless man around.

If he was a hero, he likely would have stopped him. Unlucky for the poor fool, Tyzandir was no such saint. The White Dragon devotee merely shrugged, following behind the rest.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:36 am
"Ali, put that away, there's no need for such behavior." Sir Alcazar chides his ally. "Jo here is already helping us very admirably for someone of his station. And a slum is a place, not a person."  

Arc Vembris
Crew

Alzzak

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:23 am
"No one acts without their own motives. You have your much proclaimed honor and our slum friend here just shown his. He only cares for your silver. Anything that is bought by coin is still for sale for a higher bidder, remember that before you offer your money for anything. " Ali explained as he followed behind Jo, ready to strike him down should anything pop up. "Would you prefer I call him something else? I can think of a few..."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:50 am
"just call me old man Jo thats what kids call me" Jo said  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:54 pm
"Ali, you're not making any sense. We can continue to discuss your philosophy later, right now we have important business. Now Jo, I believe you were showing us where you overheard the undead mob?"  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff