Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
⌠ Didrika's Dumplings and Dango Kiosk ⌡ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:57 pm
NPC: Braith Didrika- Shop Keeper

Braith smiled and glanced up as the waitress came out with Lilith's order "Table 6." she said pointing at Lilith's table "Here you are, ma'am." the waitress set the food down, bowing slightly before vanishing back to the kitchen "I've said it once. You need sleep if you want to be at your top game."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:35 pm
"Thank you~!" She sang out as she scarfed down her four buns, then grabbed the rest and went to the counter. Putting down the money, she smiled and ran off, looking back once more at Bast, and giving an inward sigh.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:30 am
"Ah s**t!" Howaido jumped up as he heard the explosion in the residential area,"Braith-san I gotta go, duty calls!" He left a good amount of ryo on the table probably a little more than the food was worth but he didnt have time to care.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:05 pm
Bast twitched underneath her disguise. Apparently, the hold-up was too silly. She slid the bag of Dango back on to the counter and skulked out of the building, the bandit leader looking hurt and sad. It flew off toward various sounds.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:37 am
Silas wavered around the district picking up trash when he spotted it and tried to focus on what Genjutsu or Ninjutsu to learn next. Living a life of a Genin wasn't all bad. Just as long as you have a proper sensei that is. But Silas had none. After he was done picking up trash he dropped the bag off behind the dumpling kiosk in the trash bin and scurried off to the academy to report his mission.
[3/3]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:05 pm
One of his final stops. Lilith slid into the same booth as before, and directed for Braith's attention. she wanted to do this quick, because she wanted to reconcile further with all those she had hurt. She was truly sorry, and now that Braith was older and more mature, she hoped she could reveal the truth to her.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:07 pm
Braith flickered a look as a familiar woman attracted her attention "Weren't you already in here?" she asked, frowning just slightly but still with amusement "I know we're popular but eating too many will make you sick."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:10 pm
"Oh no, that was a few day's ago, not to worry!" She laughed airily, spotting something that she would start with. "By the way miss, I noticed it the last time I was in here, but what's on the bottom of your tongue? It looks sort of like a tattoo..." She gave a small smile as she folded her hands into her sleeves.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:16 pm
"Bottom of my...?" Braith frowned a bit confused then her eyes sharpened and she put a hand on her hip "Its not a tattoo and its none of your business, miss. It happened in a moment of rash incivility by the person who put it there. I try not to dwell on such nonsense." she took out a pad and pen, intending to take Lilith's order.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:26 pm
× × ×××××××××××××××××××××××××→Omake Ganchou←×オマケ ガンチョー ×
User Image××××××××S a n d a n b u e l i t e

She still smiled, giving an order for 2 normal Dango's. Inwardly however, she winced. As she thought, she was still sore about it. Ah well... Here goes nothing, again...

Once more she moved with incredible speed, flickering to Braith and pulling out her tongue with one hand, while swiping the pen she'd pulled out of her sleeve with the other across the mark. It glowed once briefly, then vanished. The woman let go of her and backed away, silently weeping. Awaiting her reaction, she punched a small button on her sleeve's coat... and switched her voice back to normal.

"I did regret that, you know. I tried to force an ANBU's sense of duty onto young Gennin. I apologize. I beg your forgiveness for the rudeness and brashness of a man who was unstable and confused at that time. I am truly, truly sorry." Ganchou said, falling to the ground in a very low bow, still weeping, the wig slipping off of his head, revealing fully Ganchou's head... on a woman's body. To Braith, this would be an intense shock, no doubt, as to her, San, Sarus, and everyone except the Miyamoto's... he was dead. Crushed into oblivion by Sarus after a large amount of abuse. Dead and gone, a menace now out of their lives... or so it had seemed.

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:34 pm
Braith jerked backwards and bumped into a table, knocking over a tea cup as she clapped a hand over her mouth. A few waiters tried to come over but a look sent them scurrying into the kitchen "Yo-! STOP doing that!" she snarled as she recognized the face though it was truly odd to see it with a female form. She rubbed her face and then grabbed a cup of tea on a table, rinsing her mouth out viciously "You...I swear. Have you never been a genin?! You can't just do things like that and expect it to be ok." she scolded, moving into cook mode. She bent to pick up the wig, examining it uncertainly before plopping it on her own head. It looked horribly out of place "I don't care why you did it and I don't want your apology." she crossed her arms but her eyes weren't as strict "I'm a cook now not a shinobi. That's all I am and all I want is for you to enjoy my food. That's enough for me."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:44 pm
"As a Gennin I spent countless nights training under Bast. Do you think I WOULDN'T have had things like this happen to me? She left me alone in the desert for weeks, for Pete's sake. Just up and left me, all alone, in the middle of nowhere! Trust me, I'm sorry, especially now because looking back, I know how it feels. As for cooking... I used to cook in my spare time, did you know?" He got up and sat back down at the table, sighing into one arm. "I cooked so well for Bast that she forced me to answer her whether I wanted to be a cook or a Shinobi. I always have to pick the easy way out... I admire you, you know. Flawless cooking, delicious meals just like that. You've spent real time perfecting your craft, whilst I've just been doing dangerous and stupid things, usually at the beck of one of the Miyamoto's. Sometimes... I wonder whether I should have picked the hard way, like you. It takes true skill to cook meals like that. True skill... Oh, and she left me not a day after she asked me that. Always rushing off on "this important business" and "That important business...". But, she was the best teacher as well. Made me strong, smart, and helped me get over the loss of my parents. That's why I'd do anything for them, or this village. And since you are a part of this Village, that means you by extension. If you ever need anything... just call. Alright? Now, where's my Dango? Oh, and cook a few to go for me? I ahve to go report to Mamoru next..." He sighed, leaning back and dropping a few minor coins on the table, before staring into the wooden table.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:49 pm
"What happened to you should teach you what not to do." Braith said simply as she signalled for the dango to be brought out. Some where on a plate and a whole box, fresh cooked, was brought as well "I'm sorry about your parents." she looked at the minor coins coolly then tapped the table with the menu before snapping it open to reveal the prices "We're not cheap. Good food deserves recognition. And I have people to pay." the actual price was several times higher than what he'd thrown on the table.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:01 pm
"I know... as I said, I wasn't in my right mind at the time..." As he noticed the prices, he cursed slightly before pulling out several more coins and set them down. "Sorry, sorry..." he muttered, then decided to go get his pay from Mamoru. He grabbed the box, made sure he'd paid enough, then said "Don't mention this to Sarus, please? I want to break it to him myself... Though you are free to do so, if you truly wish to..." He then left for the office.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:09 pm
"Here we are! The world Famous Dango shop of Suna! the proprietor is a very kind soul, as long as you have the money. Here, lets sit at this table" The Suna guard said, leading the visitor to one of the many tables. "Over here, Miss Didrika!"  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff