Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Feedback Forum
[I] Saying THANK YOU!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you grateful?
Yes, you're all amazing and I am grateful.
87%
 87%  [ 92 ]
For what? [because I'm a jerk and have no heart]
12%
 12%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 105

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:31 pm
x3 Thank you seems pretty weak compared with how much happiness Soquili and it's peeps have brought me.. but thankyouthankyouuu  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:43 pm
This is a wonderful thread.

It takes a lot to keep a shop going for so long, and Soquili have done that. Its been the golden shop since I've been in the B/C and that is a triumphant thing.

Congratulations to all the staff, and a huge thank you for your hard work and dedication.

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:27 pm
It's been a while since this thread has been visited. And given some of the recent drama, I felt it would be good to take another moment to acknowledge the awesomeness of the staff. I know there are others who join me in giving thanks for the long suffering and generous nature of the colorists and staff of Soquili. Please understand that we love you all and are grateful for the amazing work you all do on our behalf. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:28 am
~*totally thinks the staff at Soquili is awesome.*~ You guys put up with so much but still continue to work valiantly to please us ... the customers. I know I appreciate the dedication you give to the shop on a daily basis.  

Kettyn

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:49 am
*cheers for the staff*

Thank you Soquili staff for all the awesome you do! And all the crud you put up with!

*pings luff at everyone* Wee share the love! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:39 pm
I agree. In light of recent topics I've seen, good it's brought back up. Haven't stalked Soq for very long(knew about it for years, just didn't try), and if you deal with that all the time, after most events...You've got some willpower. The appreciative people are a little too quiet in comparison.

I did actually want to thank the judges on the Putti leader. :3 That was a big honor for me. With how large these can get and that being my least favorite of the prompts.

But, yes. As little as I post outside anything plot/event related, I also appreciate all the attempts to make fun events. Deal with our crap. Make all those pretty edited hair. And try to keep things as fair as possible in a shop so friggen huge. <3

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:39 pm
I love the staff here. I really do. They do awesome work consistently heart And in light of some recent... Issues... I'm also somewhat thankful that I really don't fully pay attention to 90% of what goes on, and wish some people would remember... It's about having FUN. I've tickled at least one colorist's fancy once with a contest, but haven't tickled some others' fancies with other contests... But the thing is that they set something up, and I had fun participating, which proves far more valuable to me heart The fun I had and have participating heart Thank you, staff! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:59 pm
Once again - THANK YOU for a wonderful year - amazing pets - and awesome events. You guys rock!  

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:11 pm
The Halloween CYO has been AWESOME! I've loved watching all the wonderful breedings! It's amazing how much you all listen and work to make things better!

The feedback mule and reporter Mobu - the reestablishment of a monthly spotlight - the wonderful new breeds . . .

You all do so very much, you deserve more than just thanks.

But as thanks are what we have to give you, please accept this large and heart felt THANK YOU.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:27 pm
Thank you~
heart

BelaLucina

Tiny Explorer

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:29 pm
Muchas Gracias for all the work you colorists have done! <3  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:08 pm
Whoo! here's to another awesome year at Soquili!
Thank you staff and colorists!
you guys are awesome

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:41 pm
thanks for making me smile, laugh, and cry Soquili!
to many more years!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:29 pm
Much love and thanks to everyone at Soquili, colorists and crew and owners. <3

Happy New Year with love!~  

Strifeling
Crew

Indomitable Seraph

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:47 pm
With the year shortly drawing to a close I wanted to take the time to express my sincere thanks to everyone at Soquilli..colorists,managers and other owners. It may seem silly to some but RPing here in Gaia is the way I destress myself from life's havok - and the last year has been trying at times, without all of you wonderful people I wouldn't have the RP I do..so thank you and Happy new year! heart  
Feedback Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff