Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Demon] Simone's Boudoir (Terribly u/c) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:31 pm
Solo RP: Simone's Arrival~

The trip to the campus had been a quiet one, just Simone and her eldest brother. Mama and Papa Bonetti had wished to keep the goodbyes short and sweet and had opted to stay home. Pulling up to the curb, Simone gathered up her various papers into the plain folder resting on her lap and looked over to see her brother looking at her, shaking his head.

"You know, Red, I know you'll do good, but try to keep out of trouble. Yeah?" He popped the trunk so she could get her bags.

"Oh, don't worry about me. I think I can take care of things." She gave him a quick hug before sliding out of the car. The short avarice demon sauntered to the back and grabbed one of her three bags before moving back to the side. "Aren't you going to help me get my things to my room?"

Her brother flashed a pointed toothed grin, draping an arm over the back of the seat. "I thought you said you could take care of things. Besides, this isn't a parking spot. You didn't pack those massive trunks of yours so I think you can handle it."

Simone narrowed her eyes at him before sighing and rising to wave her hand dismissively through the air. "That's fine. I don't need your help. I'm sure I can manage." Unloading her two somewhat sizable suitcases after looping her bag over her shoulder, she closed the trunk and hit the back of the care. "Be gone with you then. Let me start my schooling. Goodbye and I shall write or call you all sometime soon."

"Yeah, okay. Don't make Mom wait. I'm sure she'll throw a fit if she doesn't hear from you in a week or so." The eldest Bonetti boy leaned over and closed the door, driving off with a wave, leaving Simone to survey the campus.

There were a handful of students going to and fro between the large buildings. A little quirked smile began to play at her lips as she picked up her suitcases, one in either hand, folder tucked under an arm. Oh, the things she could do here. First things first though, to find someone to help her haul her luggage. Hm. Who looked like they would be willing to help a gal out? Ah, there. "Hey, excuse me," She called out to a lone fellow passing by. "Would you mind doing me a big favor and help me carry these suitcases to my room? I'm new here and it would be oh so appreciated."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:22 am
.: RP Log :.
Kisses for Cousin
With: Sin Err (Cousin extraordinaire!)

Short summary: Simone makes her way to the demon dorms after having arrived and sent a helpful volunteer ahead with her luggage. [More pending! lD ]

Ongoing...

Simone's Thoughts

Pending~

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:27 am
.: RP Log :.
The Lucky Invitation
With: Nightingale XIII (Or Night for short)

Short summary: Simone comes across a cute cat enjoying some sun and asked to join him. There is much conversation to be had, but what ever shall they do when there is a rogue downpour? Answer: Beat a hasty retreat into the demon dorms...

Ongoing...

Simone's Thoughts

Pending~

{ Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out