B A S T A R D

6,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:49 pm
MiroIsBored
Scouting? Strategy? confused

.... is.... is he going to hunt us down and kill us? gonk Miro doesn't want to die crying

Well now this will be lovely for what little reputation I have. *facepalm* Haha  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:58 pm
MiroIsScared crying
:: hides behind the tall ladies ::

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

B A S T A R D

6,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:01 pm
MiroIsBored
MiroIsScared crying
:: hides behind the tall ladies ::

It's ok. Seriously. I is good people. See? We both have some sort of off-shoot of a rabbit with us. We can bond. They can bond. Everything's ace. biggrin wink  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:48 pm
Caffiend
Faerie KatrinaZ
*Faerie lurks, then does a flutterby* 4laugh

I don't know why, but I imagine a "flutterby" being a very adorable, faerie rendition of a gang drive-by.

*Faerie giggles* Yeah, that's the general idea! 4laugh  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

B A S T A R D

6,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:37 pm
Faerie KatrinaZ
Caffiend
Faerie KatrinaZ
*Faerie lurks, then does a flutterby* 4laugh

I don't know why, but I imagine a "flutterby" being a very adorable, faerie rendition of a gang drive-by.

*Faerie giggles* Yeah, that's the general idea! 4laugh

Haha, and people are worrying about me being lethal. What exactly are you firing anyways?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:45 pm
Bonding sounds dangerous. You can be stuck together and not be able to walk properly and stuff eek Miro doesn't do dangerous things.
:: stays behind the tall ladies ::

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

B A S T A R D

6,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:52 pm
MiroIsBored
Bonding sounds dangerous. You can be stuck together and not be able to walk properly and stuff eek Miro doesn't do dangerous things.
:: stays behind the tall ladies ::

Eh, I can think of worse people to be stuck with. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:57 pm
Miro would rather not be stuck to anyone. That would make life difficult, especially if you're attached in an inconvenient area like your ear or something. And what if one of you has to use the bathroom? gonk And like... what if one of you dies and you have to just walk around lugging their dead body everywhere because it's attached to you? That would be gross.  

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:00 pm
*facepalms at Miro and just shakes head*

Dude, I swear if you keep trying to convince her, or otherwise argue with her, this could be an all nighter. Hell, maybe even a weekender. stare Just walk away man. Walk. Away.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:04 pm
Icy Reign
*facepalms at Miro and just shakes head*

Dude, I swear if you keep trying to convince her, or otherwise argue with her, this could be an all nighter. Hell, maybe even a weekender. stare Just walk away man. Walk. Away.

Well, admitted her responses are endearing. Odd. But endearing.  

B A S T A R D

6,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100

B A S T A R D

6,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:05 pm
MiroIsBored
Miro would rather not be stuck to anyone. That would make life difficult, especially if you're attached in an inconvenient area like your ear or something. And what if one of you has to use the bathroom? gonk And like... what if one of you dies and you have to just walk around lugging their dead body everywhere because it's attached to you? That would be gross.

Well, I'm fairly certain (and god help me this can be taken poorly) if two people choose to stick together they can choose what gets stuck where.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:14 pm
But no matter where you get stuck, it will be inconvenient! Even if you tried to pick something that seems harmless like your hands, then you can't use those hands anymore. Imagine how hard it would be to get dressed gonk I guess since Siamese twins can do it, that means it's possible, but like... you have to get stuff custom made and all and special accommodations. That's why many elect to get separated if the option is available 3nodding  

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

B A S T A R D

6,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:18 pm
MiroIsBored
But no matter where you get stuck, it will be inconvenient! Even if you tried to pick something that seems harmless like your hands, then you can't use those hands anymore. Imagine how hard it would be to get dressed gonk I guess since Siamese twins can do it, that means it's possible, but like... you have to get stuff custom made and all and special accommodations. That's why many elect to get separated if the option is available 3nodding

Imagine it more like...vinyl stickers or magnets. You can stick them to something but they come apart fairly easily as well. It's a temporary form of sticking.

Well, that and it's a term of phrase and not literally two people adhering to each other.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:21 pm
I'm new here, there's a huge thunderstorm, and I think I'm late to the party.

So I'm great!  

Whip

Whip

Rainbow Succubus

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:22 pm
*Saunters into the "Ladies ..." thread.* Hmm, interesting. twisted  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff