Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
Wake up Guildies! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll
  nu! gold!
View Results

[Comic.Explosion]
Vice Captain

Gracious Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:55 am
Sergeant JJ
Oh... My ex came back around trying to be all friendly and saying that she wanted to be friends... and then she lied to me over and over and ruined any chance of ever having me as a friend.

Other than that, I have been having a pretty good life. I have been managing to work through my problems with my counselor. I have managed to get really awesome grades in college. I have, also, found myself kind of crushing on somebody new... who keeps on giving me these adorably attractive smiles that make me melt. (Oh my gosh...)

I just read this, and I've got to say, it made me AWW out loud.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:05 am
Well... I didn't have the guts to talk to her... (I need to work on that.) She was too adorable and I am a pretty shy guy. (I could have gone with the plain Jane that sat next to me, but I figured that she deserved somebody better than somebody who saw her as being very plain. The girl who sat next to me was seriously crushing on me, though.) Eh... Maybe I will work through my shyness problems before next semester starts. (It was a good thing that I didn't have the guts to talk to the girl that I was seriously crushing on... My sister told me that she would have killed me if the girl was as young as she looked and I had gotten into a relationship with her anyway.)  

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games