Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Anime & Manga
What is your Least Favorite anime Character?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

crazzydarkgirl16

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:48 pm
Koteczek vru
I got sumenthing abaut kid and tomphsons..

Death the Kid (デス・ザ・キッド, Desu za Kiddo?)
Voiced by: Takako Honda (drama CD), Mamoru Miyano (Japanese), Todd Haberkorn[1] (English)
The son of Lord Death and the meister of the Thompson sisters. He suffers from a severe obsessive-compulsive disorder for symmetry: he views anything perfectly balanced on the right and left to be beautiful, and breaks down upon seeing anything off even by the slightest measurement (sometimes to the point of vomiting up blood and collapsing), which proves to be a major hindrance in his daily life and during battle. He chose to wield the Thompson sisters as twin guns to preserve his personal symmetry, and refuses to fight using one while the other is missing. Nevertheless, he is able to fight without his weapons through the use of a custom martial arts style. He can also summon a flying skateboard called Beelzebub as both transportation and a weapon. His status as a Death God grants him formidable power, particularly the destructive Soul Resonance "Death Cannon." While he is not required to collect souls or attend DWMA because of this, he does so anyway to fulfill his personal desires. His most distinguishing feature is the set of three white streaks on the left side of his head called the "Lines of Sanzu" which increase his godlike powers whenever they connect, though it depresses him whenever someone mentions them as they are not symmetrical.

Thompson Sisters (トンプソン姉妹, Tonpuson Shimai?)
Liz: Voiced by: Yūko Kaida (drama CD), Akeno Watanabe (Japanese), Jamie Marchi[1] (English)
Patty: Voiced by: Miyuki Sawashiro (drama CD), Narumi Takahira (Japanese), Cherami Leigh[1] (English)
Twin demon guns and the weapon partners of Death the Kid. They both take the form of semi-automatic pistols (which are similar in appearance to the Beretta 92 Inox) that compress Kid's soul wavelength and fire it in the form of energy bullets that range in strength from destructive blasts to painful yet non-wound-inducing shots. Elizabeth "Liz" Thompson (エリザベス(リズ)・トンプソン, Erizabesu (Rizu) Tonpuson?), the older sister, is a cynical young woman who always finds Kid's perfectionist attitude annoying, but is also very cowardly and easy to frighten; Patricia "Patty" Thompson (パトリシア(パティー)・トンプソン, Patorishia (Patī) Tonpuson?), the younger sister, is an extremely childish girl who is able to maintain a cheerful attitude in any situation, but usually has bouts of psychotic rage to motivate her partners. Each sister is able to wield the other in their weapon form to use whenever Kid is unable to. Liz and Patty were abandoned on the streets of Brooklyn where they mugged passers by to survive. The sisters attempted to mug Kid upon first meeting him, but instead decided to join him with the intention of exploiting his wealth and authority as a Death God. However, they grew closer to Kid over time and they gradually outgrew their greedy desires.

Hi.. Um i wanted to know what your LEAST FAVORITE Anime Character is and why. Not your most favoirt. Its a forum for ranting about what you dont like. Not correcting other people's rants! So please be nice while in this sub forum. okay?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:52 pm
Mrs Raito Yagami
Misa Amane. Death Note. The b***h kissed my husband!

Haha nice. I feel the same! I hate her too. XP  

crazzydarkgirl16

rubykurosawa

7,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:02 pm
Mrs Raito Yagami

;D I'll gladly kill her for you.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:04 pm
Koteczek vru
Mrs Raito Yagami

Why does everyone say like that..Ask was=Wich anime od you like most not like Who is most bichy..Who do you hare so you gunna kill..
Why cant you answer the question?

Your an idiot.She is simply stating why she does not like her.Its people like you that make me mad cause you do not get what other people mean.  

rubykurosawa

7,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

rubykurosawa

7,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:09 pm
> neutral I hate alot of people.
Orihime:Because shes so close to being a Mary Sue.Probably is.She is really annoying when she gets all mushy about Ichigo.I like Ichigo/Rukia.You can see the tension between them.

Sakura:Annoying fangirl.I like Ino better because atleast you don't see her all the time ranting about your love to Sasuke.Sakura is really annoying with her "Sasuke-kun!Sasuke-Kun!"Get with damn Naruto for a change!

Tohru:Shes a Mary Sue.To perfect.Enough said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:11 pm
Sanctuary Soku
> neutral I hate alot of people.
Orihime:Because shes so close to being a Mary Sue.Probably is.She is really annoying when she gets all mushy about Ichigo.I like Ichigo/Rukia.You can see the tension between them.

Sakura:Annoying fangirl.I like Ino better because atleast you don't see her all the time ranting about your love to Sasuke.Sakura is really annoying with her "Sasuke-kun!Sasuke-Kun!"Get with damn Naruto for a change!

Tohru:Shes a Mary Sue.To perfect.Enough said.

I agree! Oh, and Thanks for letting Koteczek vru know he was mistaken, I also quoted him about it.  

crazzydarkgirl16

Anna

Magical Girl

19,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:51 pm
Sanctuary Soku
Mrs Raito Yagami

;D I'll gladly kill her for you.

Let's kill her together!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:54 am

User Image

----------------------------

The Game
Mikuru Asahina from Suzumiya Haruhi .-. She just pisses me off and she doesn't really DO anything. Even Yuki's had really important parts, but Mikuru is utterly useless.

----------------------------

User Image

Kottan Belle

Shameless Fairy

14,275 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100

x e r x e s s

Golden Reindeer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:27 pm
suzaku from code geass: first he is ridiculously honorable and later he just breaks all his rules with perfect hypocrisy and does everything he condemned lelouch for
and he's just outrageously annoying D:<

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:25 am
Dark Mistress Rissa
I don't really hate Tohru Honda from Fruits Basket, but I DO dislike the fact she's such a Mary Sue. She's like the "perfect" anime girl. I love her in the manga, though. But in the anime, she's annoying. >_>

You just, like, read my mind. It's the same exact thing for me. I despised her in the anime and ranted to my friend about her for an incredibly long time. But I can... tolerate her in the manga. She's a lot better there.  

RedInky_-

KeetleBeetle

Wheezing Nerd

9,150 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:18 pm
When I first watched InuYasha I hated Kikyo with a passion. Whyyyy did she always come along when things started getting sweet? crying

Also umm... Miss Megumi from Rurouni Kenshin, I didn't like her but I suppose I could tolerate her a little more than Kikyo because she didn't keep reappearing to annoy me.

Totally agree with everything said about Tohru XD

Umm... Tomoka (Sakuno's friend) in Prince of Tennis. Too shrill and totally annoying.

Hikaru, I guess was beginning to annoy me by wanting to be with Haruhi, because Hikaru is Kaoru's and Haruhi is Tamaki's D: But it's all good now.

Sho from Skip Beat! What a jerk D:

Seriously, my mind is blank x_x Normally I could write you an essay of who I hate and why but I can't think atm sweatdrop I'll have to come back to this some other time to add XD  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:36 pm
hmmm...lets see....this might take a while

sauske from naruto.
out of that entire show, which i dislike now, he takes the cake, with naruto a close second.

balmung of the azure sky from .hack
kind of a douche along with ovon, granted i like him

ill add more  

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200

Kagami_Hiiragi_9960

1,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:00 am
Hmm, I really Don't like......
Dawn from Pokemon. I HATE her because of ikarishipping! Which is CLEARLY False! scream

I also LOATHE ANY Team Galactic Members in Pokemon. Because I HATE,HATE, HATE, (this can go on) Team Galactic. Team Rocket is CLEARLY better! stressed

I usually have a LONG list, but i have gone mind blank.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:05 am
I REALLY Just HATE....
Kikyo....She ALWAYS interrupts InuYasha and Kagome's moments!!!!
I hate to be a pest or anything but....Why dont people like Sakura? I mean i know she CAN be annoying with all the "Sasuke-kun!" Bull-s**t but seriously? If you liked someone that much you'd probably do it to! If you were her age. I'm just saying!!! Please no hating replys!! Plus....Sakura In Shippuden is wayyyyyyyyy better. She actually strong now. again....IM NOT HATING ON YOUR OPINIONS IM JUST STATING HOW I FEEL!!! Love ya! sweatdrop

Logan_Dragneel

Dangerous Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Dreams Collide

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 4:07 am
KeetleBeetle
When I first watched InuYasha I hated Kikyo with a passion. Whyyyy did she always come along when things started getting sweet? crying

Also umm... Miss Megumi from Rurouni Kenshin, I didn't like her but I suppose I could tolerate her a little more than Kikyo because she didn't keep reappearing to annoy me.

Totally agree with everything said about Tohru XD

Umm... Tomoka (Sakuno's friend) in Prince of Tennis. Too shrill and totally annoying.

Hikaru, I guess was beginning to annoy me by wanting to be with Haruhi, because Hikaru is Kaoru's and Haruhi is Tamaki's D: But it's all good now.

Sho from Skip Beat! What a jerk D:

Seriously, my mind is blank x_x Normally I could write you an essay of who I hate and why but I can't think atm sweatdrop I'll have to come back to this some other time to add XD
\

I agree with every one you listed!  
Anime & Manga

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas