Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi
|[ Shiyakusho ]|[ City Hall ]| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:44 pm
Kiko_Alacran

User ImageUser Image
Ӄɩɼɐ Ѝɐɼɐ

The Lone Shadow

Chakra: 585 Stamina: 215 Class: Ninjutsu/Medical

Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

Kira nodded at Yukki's words, but she was confused about what she meant by a 'gambling den', The only den she was aware of was a home for her and her Pack. She tilted her head and blinked a couple times, but shrugged and went to the female at the desk, and asked for the paper that allowed her to sell things. Yukki was right, she could be very at home giving homes to the creatures found around Konoha that otherwise seemed to be left to die. She wanted to help them, despite them not really being a part of her pack. She gave the female the shiny things once more and then walked back over to Yukki and the Tiger. "Are we done here? Anything else we need, or can we go back to our territory?" She had taken almost all the newness that she could stand at this point.

Kira's Theme

I think the healthy way to live is to make friends with the beast inside oneself, and that means not the beast but the shadow. The dark side of one's nature. Have fun with it and you know, is to accept everything about ourselves.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:41 am
User Image

~Konohagakure | Chuunin | Void Release | Class: Medical/Bloodline | Chakra 575/575 | Stamina: 380/380~

Yukki smiled at Kira watching her closely as she bought herself a vendors licence. Petting the tiger on the head again she started walking out of the city hall. "Yea we are done here. I think that was all we needed. Lets head back." As she made her way out the room and back onto the streets making her way through crowds with the tiger at her heels heading straight for the gates to get out of this place.

(exits to gates)

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Inventory:
• x15 bladed queen of hearts cards
• a pack of regular playing cards
• steel toed army boots
• a tiny scarf tied to her belt loop
• a pack of cigs
• a anklet with 4 charms on it
• Library Expansion Atlas [x2]
- Allows you to learn an additional combination of any 5 jutsu (aside custom).

Weapon:
Weapon Type: bladed playing cards
Weapon Range: as far as a kunai can go thrown
Weapon Weight: as light as a deck of cards would be
Weapon Location: on the inside her coat

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:58 am
Kiko_Alacran

User ImageUser Image
Ӄɩɼɐ Ѝɐɼɐ

The Lone Shadow

Chakra: 585 Stamina: 215 Class: Ninjutsu/Medical

Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

Kira bared her pointy teeth in a smile and bounded out of the fancy place after Yukki, happy to be leaving. Isis was less than half a step behind the girl.
{Exit to Gates}

Kira's Theme

I think the healthy way to live is to make friends with the beast inside oneself, and that means not the beast but the shadow. The dark side of one's nature. Have fun with it and you know, is to accept everything about ourselves.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:58 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konohagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ Jounin :: Hokage ‡
¥ Ryo: 10,100
AC: 00037,720
‡ Chakra :---/1065 ‡ Sage Chakra :---/355 ‡ Stamina :---/945 ‡
Infuuin Kai: xx/20: 000/1065 ‡‡ Stamina Seal: xx/20: 000/945

Seeing as most organized business and unions seemed to run a permit through Takumi, Masahiro would approach, seeking to purchase a Vending License. This would be used to officially reopen the lumber and toolshop in Konohagakure.

Speaking with the registrar he would begin to get the required orders filled and pay a 3,000 Ryo Vending Fee to retrieve the license. Then, receiving this item he would return back into Takumi for more shopping.

[Those I'm Interacting With]

[Techniques Utilized:]

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:10 pm
To anybody possibly arriving in the next week or so:

The state of City Hall is in absolute chaos to the untrained eye. Veritable gurgles of the daily spasms, the babble of conversations echoing and reechoing in the tall stone bound rooms. At the middle of the first floor, a twenty-something brunette was posted at her secretary's desk, the latter piled high in fluttering mail. With each opening and closing of the main doors, troublesome winds would pick up the topmost documents, flinging them over the masses below, much to her chagrin.

Secretary's mood: Irritable.
Secretary's charisma: Beautiful.
Secretary's strength: Average.
Secretary's speed and reaction time: Beyond Konin.
Picture:

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:57 pm
User Image

User Image

Kumogakure ➟ Genin ➟ Medical★Ninjutsu ➟ 425★425 ➟ 75★75

xxxxxNathaniel tried to rub the blush from his cheeks, which only worsened it. He turned to Liori as they approached town hall. "I'm fine with our cover, I just- I just.. I dunno. I'm just not used to this," he laughed sheepishly. He was out of his zone right now, for sure. There were no Kumo kids to tease and play with here. "I won't mess up this time... But feel free to ask first, if you want."

He opened the town hall door to let her inside, and would follow just behind her.

3125 Ryo
1325 AC

magcookie

AandOE

Komorebii

Feral Teenager

8,550 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:58 pm
User Image

Liori Q Mundo l Bakuton - Mouths Awakened l Kumogakure l Genin

Liori nodded along as she listed to Nathaniel talk she understood how he felt, the first time she lied through her teeth it was awkward enough. But that was many years ago and since then she had been stringing along many gullible shop keeps and passerby's. "Just follow the street rat Green." She said with a smile, walking into the town hall. She talked to a few desk clerks who mostly ignored her or shuffled her onto a less busy clerk. She groaned and rubbed the back of her neck as she walked back to her partner. "Alright, as you can tell this place is in a bit of a s**t show. I managed to talk my way into finding a secretary, was told she should be roughly in the middle of the floor." She explained before taking his hand and leading him through the bustling crowd, letting go once she spotted the woman she was told about. She made a knowing look at him and guided his eyes to her. Walking up to the desk she made note of how high the stacks of files were. 'Just what the hell has been going on around this place to have so many people backlogged?' She asked herself, waiting as the line to the woman thinned. Finally after what felt like an eternity it was the pairs turn. She cracked her back before walking up to the beauty who seemed pretty irritated. "Excuse me miss, we were directed to you by a few of your colleges. We're here to inquire some details about some scumbag who had ripped off our caravan." She mentioned, waving her Nathaniel to get closer to the desk.

Chakra Pool: [505 //505]
Stamina: [145 //145]

Quote; "To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing."

Liori's Theme; Rasetsu

Komorebii
AandOE
Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:02 pm
For the moment, the stacks were silent, unmoving, as the bespectacled woman tilted her head ever so slightly at Liori's question. A mad little twitch was splayed in the corner of her left eye, while her right temple throbbed like a madman in heat, if one could peer under her fwopped over hair. If Liori blinked--and she eventually involuntarily would--she'd miss the entirety of the secretary's movement, but the sudden rush of air would undoubtedly not be so. In a flash, an arm had mysteriously appeared before her, outstretched with a form to fill out.

Name:
Merchant Organization:
Date of Incident:
Time of Incident:
Quantity of Illegal Ryou:
Merchandise Theft:
Most Recent Takumi Transaction:
Most Recent Bank Transaction:
Other:

Picture:

User Image

magcookie

Komorebii

Tao-Benshin

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:24 pm
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Chuunin ❄
¥ Ryo: 16,200
AC: 0006,975
❄ Chakra :---/535 ❄ Stamina :---/500 ❄

Seiji entered the Town Hall to find the rest of his team in waiting, they were poring over some document that they had been handed. Looking back to Karleen as they entered, he smiled and approached the rather disgruntled looking worker at the desk. A cool breeze spreading around him as he approached he smiled to the woman, putting a single hand upon the desk.

"So if I may, I would like to ask a few questions. You see, my girlfriend and I are writing about the recent tragic case of counterfeit Ryo and had hoped to pry your mind, or possibly the mayor's as to what happened?" Seiji questioned softly as he made eye contact with the woman.

AandOE

Taorito

I Tortured Sleep I

Komorebii

magcookie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:41 pm
The silence from the two in front of her was deafening. As they stared on like deer in headlights, another arrived, breaking the silence, and so off the two went with their document as outlined below. "So if I may," Seiji started, at which point the secretary turned about to continue her work at significant speeds. Papers flew that way and this, and when the Chuunin had finished, the woman peered over her glasses out from the corner of her eyes. A hand flew up to the rim of her light frames, and her one visible eyebrow raised. Sneering with a lip quiver, two sultry tones slipped from between her lips. "Why? No." Such a strange woman! Certainly she was busy, but this rudeness could be called down right inhospitable. As the first line of defense against information leakage, some may describe it as 'impenetrable'.

Name:
Merchant Organization:
Date of Incident:
Time of Incident:
Quantity of Illegal Ryou:
Merchandise Theft:
Most Recent Takumi Transaction:
Most Recent Bank Transaction:
Other:

Picture:

User Image

magcookie

Komorebii

Tao-Benshin

Wolfe Whitehorn

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:48 am
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Chuunin ❄

"You know what, fine, I'll drop the pretext and the charade. Unlike my girlfriend, I have a vested interest in this situation. By narrowing out my village, you've stunted an entire village from basic supplies that they need, on an accusation of false Ryo. Worse still, your people have narrowed out my clan, The Hattori, as the perpetrators of this act. Yet, the old man at the docks confirmed my suspicion that the Ryo spent was real. So either there is a lie being spread, which look over the horizon, to the mountains that have far surpassed their normal levels of snowfall, this egregious lie is costing people snowed into the valley their lives, because they couldn't purchase new winter gear or materials from Takumi." Seiji had grown frustrated and hit his limit with the runaround.

Days had passed and a horrid winter storm set upon his home village, worse than anything he had seen in his nineteen years living in those mountains. His hand slammed on the woman's desk when he took his fill of her inhospitable attitude, his innate ability to sense hostile intent flaring with her two simple words to him. He knew from his training that this woman held the line for others, there was no other reason for the secretary to have this hostility towards them. He remembered the words of this mission needing secrecy and a gentle touch, but now he was sure that the wait for the gentle touch was getting his own people killed. The weight of his sister's death weighing upon him made it burden him all the greater.

"I am Seiji Satoshi, Eleventh Head of the Hattori Noble Family. I don't give two Ryo who you think you are or who you think you work for. My family single-handedly put in the Ryo to keep this village working and manufacturing thrice over, to only be entreatied with an embargo and a ******** conspiracy to indict my brother and my Kage?" Seiji visibly trembled with anger as he spoke, years of training the only thing that kept him from drawing his blades and demanding to speak to her superior at blade's edge.

"You, your job is done. I want to speak to whomever is truly in charge." Seiji spoke, his voice a knife's edge, his anger tantamount, a deathly chill beginning to emanate from him as his chakra flared, the image of fractal ice spawning over his frame.

AandOE

Taorito

I Tortured Sleep I

Komorebii

magcookie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:50 pm
The secretary stood up from her chair after the young man's tirade, the room falling silent as she did. All eyes and commotion in the office now lay upon the center of hostile activity. Pulling her hands together, she cracked her knuckles before speaking. "Do not take a hostile tone with me," she flatly retorted. "We are already aware that the ryou was valid all the way up to the daily courier. When we tried to reach out to the courier, we discovered that they no longer exist! If you feel slighted, go find out where the missing courier is, if they're even still alive. We have no leads on that front, and there's been no embargo that we are aware of." Crossing her arms, a large twitch appeared on the secretary's forehead. At the same time, the first floor fell to mass panic, with everyone from the normal rabble to the administration fleeing from the scene. Their past experiences of having been on the receiving end of the secretary's wrath had clearly enacted the instinct for survival.

Secretary's mood: Pissed off.
Picture:

User Image

magcookie

Komorebii

Tao-Benshin

Wolfe Whitehorn

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:26 pm
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Chuunin ❄

"If there's no embargo, Nathaniel, Karleen, take this satchel..." Seiji commanded, taking a satchel of ryo from his waist, filled with 5,000 Ryo and tossed it to the pair, "And get to the docks. Emergency order of extreme winter gear, when you arrive, gear up and get it to the village. I'm not sure if the train will still be running or not, but do whatever you have to." Seiji commanded, his eyes cold and resolute.

"You say no Embargo and that you confirmed the Ryo was real up until a certain point, no leads on the Courier? Do you at least have a name for him? Something I can individually follow up on later?" The Hattori questioned, his chakra flare dropping and his eyes setting on the woman's.

His physical demeanor had backed away from assault, but his voice remained ever resolute. His name had been taken into slight and he would find whosoever caused the first strike of this.

AandOE

Taorito

I Tortured Sleep I

Komorebii

magcookie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:59 pm
The black haired beauty eyed the two cohorts before returning her gaze to the young man. Nodding towards a poster on the wall to the left of him, a picture of a nefarious youth remained hung for all to see. "That's the Wanted Poster. Her assumed name was Nekha. While the poster doesn't show it, she also had a rather furry tail. Look, if this has anything to do with the recent navy that came through, we don't want any part of it." Sitting back down in her chair, the secretary indicated that she still had a long day ahead of her.

Secretary's mood: Pissed off.
Picture:

User Image

magcookie

Komorebii

Tao-Benshin

Wolfe Whitehorn

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Komorebii

Feral Teenager

8,550 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:06 pm
User Image

User Image

Kumogakure ➟ Genin ➟ Medical★Ninjutsu ➟ 425★425 ➟ 75★75

xxxxxNathaniel approached his captain, somewhat terrified of his new demeanor. The satchel almost slipped from his hands, the genin unused to so much currency. Still, he stood up straight and nodded at Seiji. "Yes, sir," he confirmed before heading towards the door, barely glancing behind himself to see Karleen.

He didn't want to test Seiji's patience anymore than the mission already had.

[exit to docks]

3125 Ryo
1325 AC

匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out