Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi
|[ Hondoori ]|[ Main Street ]| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:09 pm
Fuyu headed to the gates to meet up with Kein, she had gotten a fancy manual and some more shuriken, so she was happy. "I gotta work my a** off to get more Ryo, they have tons of goodies here I could really put a beating with."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:25 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Gennin ۞ Dragon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Two Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:1000 両 ۞ AC: 3150

Kein smiled and said,"Yea I know what you mean." He turned and began to make is way back to the Cloud village. He turned with a sly smile and said," You coming."

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:26 pm
(But, I already left, lol.)  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:03 am
User Image

• Kumogakure • Genin • Chakra : 235 •

Who's the baddest of the bad!? the maddest of the mad!?

"Tenrai walked through Takumi's busy and crowded streets. "Kein better buy me something for all this trouble, like those shiny, shiny swords, or all those exploding tags" he eyed the sharpest and most menacing weapons he saw. He was going to have to convince Kein to have a lot of spare change later. But right now, his appetite for destruction wasn't really the first thing on his mind.

Instead, he was looking for Suzume and Kein, almost every shop he entered he kept asking the same question;
"Have you seen this red haired chick, about my height...uh" Tenrai struggled to recall Suzume's face, he didn't really pay much attention to her throughout the whole trip. She didn't look like someone worth studying her technique. He instead decided to describe Kein; "Never mind that red haired chick, have you seen this black haired guy, scary to look at, scary to approach, even scarier when approached by, horrifying to talk to?" Tenrai described Kein according to what he thought the normal person would think of him. "Oh, and he burns ninjas to crisps." Tenrai kept that to himself, if Kein was nearby and heard him he would be in trouble.

"No." Every storeowner he asked said, and Tenrai would swiftly run out of the store and go to another.

Me! the most hardcore asskicker to ever walk the face of the planet!

Desin Slight

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 10:12 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Jounin ۞ Dragon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Two Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:1900 両 ۞ AC:8650

Kein smiled when he saw the boy sprinting from store to store and Kein followed behind him. When Kein heard him talk about setting people aflame. He laughed and said," Only when they piss me off. Where have you been ?"

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 10:26 am
User Image

• Kumogakure • Genin • Chakra : 235 •

Who's the baddest of the bad!? the maddest of the mad!?

"I didn't think you would find that funny, you're not so bad after all" Tenrai grinned in a somewhat evil way. "Well, I really shouldn't run all the way from the village, takes forever." Tenrai said, his legs still sore. "But anyway, It's good training. Cause I'm gonna become the fastest ninja ever, they'll call me the freakin' God Of Shinobi one day!" he shouted. "But in the meantime, how about you buy me some swords. See, I'm planning on learning some badass style, and I need swords. Seven to be exact, now come on, for my hard work you should at least buy me three" Tenrai walked to a nearby weapon shop.

Me! the most hardcore asskicker to ever walk the face of the planet!

Desin Slight

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 10:49 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Ryo:0000 両 ۞ AC:8650

Kein sighed as he walked through the main strip and waited in a clearing for Suzume. He hopped up onto the rim of a fountain and contented himself with reading through the encyclopedia he had just bought.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 2:07 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Genin ~ Bukijutsu ~

While Kein had been off buying his things, Suzume had been going through the books he bought her. She had at least gotten through the first book so Cloud would not go to the bathroom inside her house. The next book was voice commands, which she was reading and trying out while making her way to the main street. Cloud was easily catching on, happily walking alongside his new owner and curious about everything.

Finally making over to the fountain Suzume asked "Ready to go?"

Cloud ~ Male Puppy German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

Haruhi000777

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 2:15 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Ryo:0000 両 ۞ AC:8650

Kein smiled and hopped up and said,"Lets do it." As he spoke he put the book back into his pouch and made his way to wards the gates back home.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:15 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Genin ~ Bukijutsu ~

Nodding, Suzume and Cloud followed Kein to the gates of Takumi.

Cloud ~ Male Puppy German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

Haruhi000777

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 3:59 pm
Ganchou wandered around the streets hoping to run into San. As he wandered he started reading one of the manuals he'd purchased, whistling as he went on his way.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:16 am
Fuyu walked along the streets dipping in and out of shops to buy stuff.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:50 pm
Manfread walked down the main street of Takumi, people were everywhere busy moving about buying, selling or resting in shops and restaurants. Manfread reached into his travel bag and pulled out a rice ball, eating it he wondered where to start his mission.
“Should I get the armour or prices of what Aniki wanted,” he muttered, “I guess I'll get prices first.”
Manfread slowly headed to the river port.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:56 pm
Manfread started to stumble, as he walked down Main street. He felt strangely happy and had a little trouble walking in a straight line.
“I don't know what was in that medicine,” he started to say, “But I think I'm in live. Umm, where's the exit?”
A drunk man walked over to Manfread and used him as a leading post. Looking up at him, he said, “Your in live?”
“Ya I'm in love. But where's the exit?”
“Oh...why didn't you say so,” the drunk said passing the bottle to Manfread and taking a seat on a near by bench. “Its...its... Its that a way,” He pointed with a finger.
“Thank you,” Manfread said passing the bottle back.
“I don't want anymore medicine doctor,” the drunk said lying down and yawning, “You drink it.”
“Well...ok,” Manfread said.
“ALLL in one,” the man burped, “All in one go ya hear, no stopping.”
Manfread looked at him then completely downed the contents of the 'medicine' bottle. He stuck out his tongue. “I like the medicine Svetlana gave me...she hot.”
“Hmmm, thanks aniki, I owe you one.”
“Aniki?....ANIKI!!!!!” Manfread screemed drawing a few glances, “I need to tell aniki about her, maybe get a blessing and....and.”
“And a run like the wind, be faster then lightning. Come on a man like you, gotta have some deafing echo of thunder behind you, NOW GO MY SON!” the drunk yelled pumping Manfread up, “Ya only got one day!”
Manfread activated his Byakugan and ran past people in the street, somehow managing not to crash into any one.  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:18 pm
User Image
We are never fully fulfilled
Until we walk our path with pride...

Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju
| Bird Sage | Onin | Ninjutsu |

Sypher spotted the shop easily enough and made directly for it, wondering what he would find in there. Something that suited him hopefully.
((Enters Herbal Furs))

I'll protect this place
HOME ...because its all I have...  
匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out