Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi
匠 The Silver Forge :: Smith and Arms Dealer Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 10:29 am
User Image

• Kumogakure • Genin • Chakra : 235 •

Who's the baddest of the bad!? the maddest of the mad!?

Tenrai entered the back of the Silver Forge, he grabbed three steel tanto's almost exactly the same size as his. "Miss, I'll have these. That black haired dude behind me is gonna pay." Tenrai unsheathed each sword, making sure he was gonna get quality weapons.

Me! the most hardcore asskicker to ever walk the face of the planet!

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 10:36 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Jounin ۞ Dragon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Two Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:1900 両 ۞ AC:8650

Kein followed the boy into the forge and said," You owe me remember that." He handed the girl the money and said," I will be across the street I have to hit up that scroll store."

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 10:42 am
User Image

• Kumogakure • Genin • Chakra : 235 •

Who's the baddest of the bad!? the maddest of the mad!?

"Yeah, yeah. I'll pay you back once I'm a Chuunin" Tenrai said, he really didn't care, he was probably gonna forget Kein bought these eventually. "Hold on, I'll come along. Where's Suzume by the way?" He sheathed the tanto and tied them around his back. "Now I need three more and I'm good to go" Tenrai said as he followed Kein to the scroll shop.

Me! the most hardcore asskicker to ever walk the face of the planet!

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 3:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

San entered the store and asked for three sets of medium chakra projectiles. Offering the inscription and how he wanted the chakra into the kunai, the smith made the set of 30 kunai. paying for the materials, San payed for 9 chunks of Iron Ore left for the next store.

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 3:58 pm
Ganchou came in and browsed the wares. After talking with the owner for a short while, he made a nod and purchased his wares. Smiling, he went on his way, heading for the streets.

4070 - 850

1 pack med projectiles (Kunai)

1 Pack Med projectiles (special Senbon)

1 pack explosive notes  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:45 pm
Manfread was walking down the streets of Takumi when a familiar scent caught his attention. The smell of the forge, was strong in the area he had just entered. Unable to control him self Manfread followed his nose right into a forge. He looked around at all the weapons visibly drooling over the various swords, and other weapons.
“A user of bukijutsu I presume,” a woman's voice called from behind him. Manfread wiped the drool from his mouth and turned around.
“No, but that doesn't mean I don't love an expertly made weapon,” Manfread replied, as he smiled at the young woman. “And I know a good weapon when I see one, not a lot can fool my eyes.”
The young woman smiled then put her chin into her palm. “So what can I help you with?”
“I need prices of everything you sell,” Manfread said calmly walking up to where the other person was seated.
“Really that's all? You don't need a sword?” she asked.
“I'm poor...again, sorry.”
On hearing this the young woman laughed and pulled out a scroll. “Here you go, and don't forget to come back when you need equipment.”
“Oh I will, trust me,” Manfread said looking back at the weapons around the shop. Then he headed out the door to the next shop.  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:28 pm
Kyo walked in the shop, picking out a couple glass panels and screws/nails. "Bill it to Kumo." He handed the bag of nails and screws to Emily and walked back to the gates with the glass panels.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:50 pm
User Image

Theme SongSteins Gate

Nora B Raigyo
Fuuton||||Kumo| Genin|

Occ:

Nora took the bag of nails from Kyo which didnt seem too have for until a few minutes passed having her switch arms. She along side him back to the gates.

Chakra [200/200]

" My eye sight rest upon my flowers."

o_Starlight_

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:59 am
Into the Silver Forge, Alzayr entered, a grin on his face. Leaning in, he spoke as he looked over the listings. He'd have to wait a day or two, but it was going to be worth it for an order like this.
"Hello there, miss. I'm lookin' for a decent number of equipment, about four regular steel blades," explained the monk, "All about the size of a typical katana. If you could vary the styles a bit, it'd be great, and then I'd like to get a katana composed of your chakra steel? A twenty-eight inch blade, with a eleven inch pummel? Cross guard, preferably. Possibly a straight raiton blade through and through, to match that one." When greeted with a smile, to his order, he grinned, willing to come back later.

[Total Ryo Cash Pool = 5300]
[Medium Steel Weapon x4 = 1600]
[Med. Chakra Steel Weapon x1 = 900]
[Med. Elemental Weapon R x1 =800]
[Total Costs = 3,300]
[Remaining Sum = 2,000 Ryo]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:09 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis walked into the Smiths and looked at prices, The Hokage asked for the price of a Twin Bladed Spear.He didn't see that specifically on the list"That could be the Basic or Elemental Weapon...Or the Custom Weapon."Noctis wrote the prices of all three of those choices. He then headed to the Armory. Once again the thing being asked for was not on the on the list."Steel weapon and the Chakra Steel Weapon:Large."He wrote down the prices for both of those. He then quickly walked out as more and more people pushed themselves inside. He then headed back to the entrance.

[ Exit Gates of Takumi]

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Shinigami Abarai

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:58 am
Uinsean walked up to the smith, and place the rare ore he had received in his father's will on the counter. "I would like you to forge this into a katana for me.. This is probably the only time you'll see this ore, so please be very careful.." He smirked lightly, and watched the expression on the smith's face as he examined it. Uinsean put his palm against it, pushing a little of his chakra into it, the ore sparked brightly. The smith looked more excited than he had expected, and offered to forge it for free, just to work with this one of a kind ore. He was then ordered to return in one day's time to pick up his blade, and thanked once again for the chance to work with this.

[Exits till the next day.]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:16 pm
H I T O M I . K U R A M A______
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of Insanity
Chakra :: 380|380

Be
careful.....
Because I hide behind a
façade....
Wondering why you...

User Image

User Image
              Hitomi walked in and eagerly admired all the weapons before looking for blade fans. Since she was a bit picky, it took a while before she settled on a pair and paid the blacksmith.

[Cash Pool: 2,950]
[Sm. Elemental Weapon x2 = 1,200]
[Remaining Cash Pool: 1,750]

Don't realize that....
Be
lieving is a...
Lie.

The betrayal you see is trivial.
What is truly fearsome is the betrayal that you don't see.

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Shinigami Abarai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:41 am
Uinsean walked into the shop a few days late, but smiling happily still. "Sorry for the tardiness, but I had another order to pick up and figured I'd get them together.." He bowed lightly, and the blacksmith shrugged him off. It didn't seem to bother him, but he came back with a grin. Uinsean was presented his sword by the man, with a beautiful sheath, and he bowed lightly before taking it. They both seemed rather proud of the work, and he held it with pride. This sword.. The only thing that remains of his father left to him, would serve him well in battle. "Could you hang on to the rest of that ore for me..? I may need it some day." He asked politely, and the shop keep seemed happy to hang on to it as Uinsean left, sealing the sword within a weapon scroll, and storing it in his flak jacket.

[Exits.]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:50 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Chunin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Ninjutsu + Bloodline Classed |

Shiro walked in forge, and immediately got distracted by the shiny weapons, but not due to the fact of the weapon but the artwork on said weapons. "Whoa, the ornamentation of his katana is divine, a-and the spiraling dragons on this bo-staff." Shiro smiled quickly taking out is notbook and drawing some of the ornamentation of the weapons before snapping back and focussing on the mission.
(prices 1/6)

Shiro walked to the Kaza and asked, "how much do medium elemental weapons cost?" Kaza replied with, "they are 400 ryo each." In which shiro wroted down and bowed, "thank you very much have a nice day." He said walking out to the next store with a smile.
[prices 2/6 and exit]

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 465/465

AC: 2500, Ryo: 1200  

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:33 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxzorixxhojoxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx»xxstats Chakra: 270 / 270xx Ryo: 1700 両 xx AC: 3000

Luckily the clone's memory flowed into her own, showing that the clone had received the information it needed and disappeared. Zori walked into the smithy shop looking for the three things that Doki had requested she get. Luckily, they were all in the same shop. This store was probably the biggest of the several shops in Takumi so it would be a little hard to find it. She started off by just going around to get the layout of the shop, wondering which items were in what place. [ 1/6 ]

The projectile packs were most likely in the projectile section of the store. Really, it would kind of be ridiculous if it wasn't. Zori checked for the projectile pack first. Large was it? She couldn't exactly remember. She checked all of them. Actually, it was large, wasn't it? Eyeing the shelf closely she passed by small, medium, and--aha; large. It was 400 ryo. Zori made a mental note and moved on to another part of the store. [ 2/6 ]

Now the other two, Zori guessed they were in the 'other' section. There really was no other place for them to be other than there she just had to find gun powder and explosive catalysts. What was a catalyst, anyway? Zori, as curious as ever, ignored checking for the price at first and picked up the package, inspecting it. Sadly, though it was just a plain package on the bag and had no words or anything explaining it at all. But the name, she could tell it was explosive. She put it down with care, since Zori was very clumsy and probably could blow up the entire store on accident. [ 3/6 ]

She picked it up again after she forgot to get the price. It was written on it that 100 ryo for 3. Quite a good price for... for whatever it was. The gun powder right next to it was also 100 ryo for only a small package of it. It wouldn't really make much explosions happen. But, what did Zori know? She was probably the last person you should ask about explosions. [ 4/6 ]

She walked out of the store after thanking the shop manager. Well, that was it for prices, really. Everything that Doki wanted the price of, Zori got. She had to thank her later for making them in the same store, whether it was intentional or not. Though she was done, it didn't feel like she could leave yet. Didn't Takeo say to bring money? Maybe she could buy something here for herself. [ 5/6 ]

She looked around, seeing the prices. Yeah, with her salary from D-ranked missions she wasn't going to be able to get much. Better to save up her money and come back here as a chuunin and buy something that really was worth it. Maybe a scroll? But for now, she would save her money. She went over to the main gate to wait for every one else to be done. [ 6/6 Market Prices Complete~ ] //exit to entrance gate

匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff