Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi
匠 Herbal Furs :: Pets and Pharmacy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:37 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Jounin ۞ Dragon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Two Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:1900 両 ۞ AC:8650

Kein sighed it wasn't like him to be nice to people he barely knew but who was he to deny her the chance to have a good pet. He let out a long breath and said to the girl behind the counter," Ma'am I would like to purchase this little guy right here and the first three training books you have over there." She smiled and said,"Right away." She made her way over to the puppy and pulled him out of the cage as he made a small barking mew sound. He pointed his thumb to Suzume and said," Its for her not me." The girl handed the puppy to Suzume before going back and getting all its papers and the books. She placed them in a back as Kein handed her the money and he said to Suzume," Life is to short to miss out of its pleasures when something can be done to enjoy it."

Domestication and You [x1]
< 100 Ryp >
Vocal C. Training [x1]
< 500 Ryo >
Gesture C. Training [x1]
< 500 Ryo >
Small Combat Animal [x1]
< 600 Ryo >  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:56 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Genin ~ Bukijutsu ~

Thinking that she would have to come back and hope he was still there later, Suzume was surprised to hear Kein ask for him. What, was he going to buy the puppy and then incinerate him right before her eyes? That seemed a bit too cruel but so far Kein seemed capable of anything really.

Then she was surprised once more when Kein said the puppy and the training books were for her. Taking the puppy in her arms and taking the bag, she looked over to Kein. This still did not change the fact that he killed someone or that he was her rival. But... it was still nice what he did. "... thank you Kein."

Looking to the puppy, Suzume smiled softly and said "I'm gonna call you Cloud, okay?" The puppy seemed to like it since he yipped happily and started licking her face.

Cloud ~ Male Puppy German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

Haruhi000777

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:09 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein nodded and said," Just dont go telling everyone I have a soft side. Its not good for the cold heart-ed shinobi image. Anything else you need for the little guy?" He crossed his arms as he looked at the little dog.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:16 pm
User Image

It would be easy enough to get Cloud a collar at some point later. Although right now the best affordable right now would be a bit of rope with some cardboard with the puppy's name on it. "No, that's all I really need for him right now. I can go on genin missions and come back for some things later." She would be busy teaching Cloud all of the commands listed in the books that Kein had bought her. "And I get it, I won't tell anyone... aren't you here to buy a pet too?" asked Suzume. Cloud was a little rambunctious in her arms but he was a happy puppy, panting and squirming a bit. Since he wasn't trained, Suzume did not want to set him down and let him run around just yet.

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

Haruhi000777

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:51 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein smiled and said," No as you probably know I prefer to work on my own." He shook his head and said," Lets go."

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:57 pm
User Image

Well that did seem true, perhaps the other was only here to pick up medicine then? Nodding her head, Suzume followed Kein out of the shop with Cloud in her arms.

User Image

Haruhi000777

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 11:33 am
User Image

Chakra Pool: 220 ~ AC: 2750 ~ Ryo: 1800

First stop was the Herbs and Furs shop where they were selling the training books. Suzume was there to pick up a book so that Cloud could learn how to act defensive and not so friendly to just anyone. Looking through the books, she found the one she was looking for and walked up to the cash register. Taking out her wallet, she paid for the book and exited the store to get to the next one.

[Purchased Holding Your Ground!]

~Cloud ~ Male Puppy German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 5:42 am
User Image
YOUSAYIT;;S ɑℓℓ ɩɲ ოყ ჩεɑმ
↙ ↙ ↙
ʈჩε ʈჩɩɲჟა ʈჩɩɲӄ ʝʊაʈ DON;;TMAKESENSE

『 I CAN SEE THAT LOOK IN YOUR EYES.』
『 THE LOOK THAT SHOOTS ME.』
『 EACH AND EVERY TIME. 』
ME WITH YOUR. 』
『 COLD SHOULDER. 』
______________________________________________________________________________________
DO TELL ¦ ¦ ¦ ⓜⓔ ⓦⓗⓨ ▪ ▪ ▪
██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████
CHAKRA POOL ¦ ¦ ¦ 2 7 0 ▪ ▪ ▪
██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████

indent Stopping by Herbal Furs, M decided to stock up on a drug which might help during the mission, just in case something goes wrong. M took a small pouch of something, and paid for it at the counter. After that, he was off.

[Purchased: Pain Murderer x10]

M - I N A Z U M A ¦ ¦ ¦ ⒸⓁⓄⓊⒹ ↔ ⓖⓔⓝⓘⓝ ▪ ▪ ▪
I GUESS I KNOW ¦ ¦ ¦ ⓘⓜ ⓑⓐⓓ ▪ ▪ ▪
______________________________________________________________________________________

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Falling For You 25

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:44 am
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Chuunin ~ Bukijutsu ~

Chakra Pool: 250 ~ AC: 5900 ~ Ryo: 2100

Having made it to the pet section of the store, Suzume went to the book section and picked up the last one she needed. This would be for Cloud to better communicate with his barks, yelps, and whines. If it went so well then he might even be able to speak a basic human language.

Walking up to the counter, she paid for the book and carried it out, she would begin teaching him as they went to the next two shops.

[Exit, Purchased Barks, Yelps, and Whines book, cost 800 ryo]

~Cloud ~ Male Puppy German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:25 pm
starting ryo= 7,870
Lucas entered the store and began to browse the wares of the store. first he went through the herbal section and then he went to look at the animals. he nearly instantly fell in love with every single puppy he saw but knew he couldn't keep them all. soon he found some things he wanted and while he wished he could have taken the puppies none of them made it into his arms.
1. enhanced antidote x2 -500
2. small combat animal (inland taipan - snake) -600
3.vocal C. training -500
4. gesture training -500
5. barks yelps whines -800
6. basic ninja training -1000
7. typical ninja training -1200
total spent= 5100
remaining ryo= 2,770  

dreadno

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:10 pm
Manfread walked into a rather pleasant little pharmacy, and began to look for someone who could help him. A young woman jumped out of the shelves and tripped over her feet as he worked away falling towards the floor. Manfread caught her and helped her regain her balance.
“Sorry about that, lost my footing,” she said with a warm smile, “So what can I do for you?”
“Well actually I need-”
“A pet! We have those,” she interjected mid sentence.
“No I just want-”
“Medicine! We have that too.”
“Ah no, I want-”
“Poisons?”
“Prices.”
“Oh, why didn't you say so, kinda boring though,” she said walking over to the desk and pulling out a scroll, “Here you are, anything else I can do for you?”
“No that's all thanks,” Manfread said, he then headed for the exit.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:22 pm
User Image
We are never fully fulfilled
Until we walk our path with pride...

Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju
| Bird Sage | Onin | Ninjutsu |

Sypher stepped into the shop, looking around for a pet. He saw the typical things but none of it really worked for him I don't want a dog...nor a cat...maybe a cat... he knelt by a cage and a large white paw reached out. He took it gently in his hands as a woman came up, chattering in his ears. Sypher ignored her as the paw gripped his hand, claws digging into his hand "I'll take him. And that gestures book." he stood, scaring the woman and grabbed the book as she knelt to unlock the cage.

I'll protect this place
HOME ...because its all I have...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:31 pm
Kyo held Shi closely to his chest, strange animals were here. Weasels, falcons, whatever that rat looking thing was. "What a strange place to house animals and poisons." he would never trust poisons or care for them at all.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:37 pm
User Image
We are never fully fulfilled
Until we walk our path with pride...

Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju
| Bird Sage | Onin | Ninjutsu |

Sypher glanced at Kyo as the woman pulled out a 20lb baby Bengal tiger, all white fluffy fur with big blue eyes that immediately latched onto Sypher as she handed him over. Sypher held it as it wiggled, trying to get into a more comfortable position in his arms "It is a strange place but...its the only place for them" the tiger cub was draped over his shoulder and eyeing Kyo as Sypher payed for both it and the book. He juggled them until he got the book in his pocket "Now...I've got one more stop to make....you can wander around and meet me at the gates." he didn't want Kyo to see him buying alcohol, stupid as it seemed.
http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm98/strwberry17/White_innocence_by_Lordwuermchen.jpg

I'll protect this place
HOME ...because its all I have...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:44 pm
What the he'll is that?! He had a baby tiger in his arms as his jaw dropped. "O-ok... I gotta get something while I'm here anyway." he scooted away from Sypher and the Bengal tiger cub. "I'll meet ya there." he walked off.  
匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff