Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [1]@ Guildy ®
Chance to WIN 1MILL goldy! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr Kittey

Friendly Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:24 pm
If you would give me the 1m. I would honestly use it to pay back a friend that i owe. She's been very nice to me.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:35 pm
WOW =o 1 million gold, that's a dream come true!=D, teee hee

Well I'm going to use maybe half of it on myself heh heh sweatdrop , I have this dream avi I've been questing for a while now,

Then if I have a lot left I will literally post everywhere saying "Who Needs Gold?!" aND WIll give to the gaian needy! Isn't that what Christmas is all about whee ??  

Alyssana

Desirable Sex Symbol

DoctorE3

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:03 pm
Glad to see someone who is generous enough to donate so much.I hate to admit it,but I'd first spend it on an anima for myself(I feel guilty).After that I would buy something else with the rest of my gold and wait for it to get slightlly more expensive and when I actualy have enough gold I would probably host my own donation.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:18 pm
No offence and all but i dont believe you  

Hello J adore

9,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Goldinia_Auria_Mistressia

Invisible Seeker

9,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:14 am
um if i had one million gold i would gift some stuff to my friends who are close to me , i would complete my dream avater smile heart then if i had money left i would just buy stuff then sell in a cheaper price or i would give people money or donate then i would like have a promo in the marketplace like one gold for an mc cause its christmas then i would help a person with only like 1k up to 5 k gold smile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:55 am
J adore Amoure

I Agree  

KrenkoH2

Unleashed Duelist

18,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

danger_addict

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:35 am
J adore Amoure
No worries. i wouldnt believe me either. But i am completely honest with this. 1million gold isnt that much for me anymore.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:36 am
TitaniaXTitania
um if i had one million gold i would gift some stuff to my friends who are close to me , i would complete my dream avater smile heart then if i had money left i would just buy stuff then sell in a cheaper price or i would give people money or donate then i would like have a promo in the marketplace like one gold for an mc cause its christmas then i would help a person with only like 1k up to 5 k gold smile
One of the best ones yet. razz  

danger_addict

ii Porkchop ii

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:23 am
if i had i million? question first i would buy a class headphone then spend the other to buy gifts for my friends this christmas!.. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:08 pm
i will buy everything for my dream avi and then will give the rst of it to a few of my friends that got hack and then buy gifts for everyone on my friend list  

pink_goddness

xukshia

Conservative Genius

32,750 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:38 pm
Hello!
If I had 1 million Gaia gold, then I'd help my friend achieve his dream avi. He's been on Gaia for 2 years, but doesn't save up gold often. He's helped me on many of my quests, so this is my chance to help him.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:17 pm
I PMED U!!!! Hope I win!  

xJeNnIfEr-FoReVeRx

2,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Sneathy

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:13 pm
Under the circumstances that I received 1mil, I would proudly pay back as much as possible to my wonderful girlfriend who is always helping people and asking nothing in return heart . Most of my success in School and Gaia I owe to her for being on my case and helping me keep distractions away. If i were to have any left I would donate to friends who have been kind enough to donate to me at some point in the time that I've been here. I would want nothing to myself, because alot of the things i have came from the help of friends and I would want nothing more, but to pay them back. biggrin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:19 pm
I'd use most of it for christmas, and whatever's left on myself.
That's the short and skinny of it anyway.

I'd try to give all of my friends gifts about 100k or more, well.. My greatest friends anyway, and yes. June, dispite how mean you are to me, you are one of my greatest friends.
*flash backs to that time she put me in a dress and called me pretty fairy princess*

I'd also prolly use some towards my guild, I'd get some of my friends art of their OC(s) and that's when I'd use the rest towards my quest of Rainy Day.  

Duriono

Versatile Conversationalist

11,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Brandisher 100

Mike-Ghost-Hikoshima

Invisible Phantom

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:23 pm
I'd use it to buy some items, donate to my guilds.....that kind of stuff.  
[1]@ Guildy ®

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff