Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
"What have we found here...?" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:07 pm
User Image
Shu-Shuchun

Shu-Shuchun smiled a wide smile. "Oh, thank you!" She did a few bounces before clasping her hands together, and with a nod of her head, the lamp lost it's golden glow that it had. She did a spin. She felt to relieved. The feeling of being bound to a lamp wasn't a pleasant one. Now, Shu-Shuchun felt like a new genie. She hugged onto her new Mistresses and smiled.

"Ah~ That was one wish!" She explained, letting go of them now. "Now, I must tell you my rules to wishes. Well, my restrictions, because my power is only so great." Shu-Shuchun paused. "Number one: I cannot kill an innocent person. Number two: I can only cause temporary love. Number three: I cannot cure curses. And, Number four: I cannot alter the past." She explained. "Everything else, go for it!" She smiled.

Mei

”Shu-Shuchun here, ready for fun!”

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:35 pm
User Image

Xirei hugged back softly and smiled back to Shu-Shuchun. "Shu-Shuchun, were letting you be free, you don't have to make wishes anymore. You may've been a genie, but wish making days are over." Xirei explained with a smiled stuck upon her face.
Xirei Yosiki

iiGB-Near

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:37 pm
User Image
Shu-Shuchun

Shu-Shuchun stared at her, looking lost now. "But... then what will I do? If I don't make wishes... my magic with diminish... and... I'll die... and then what will I do between that time?" Shu-Shuchun asked. She really had no clue, granting wishes has always been her life. She had no idea what to do if it came down to pampering herself. She was pretty much one the most unselfish people you could meet.

Mei

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:43 pm
User Image

"Hmm.. Well why not come live us ? Im pretty sure we could help the issue with your wishes. You can probably live your way to not granting wishes anymore." Xirei said still having the smile upon her face. She knew it might stay that way, but she didnt care. She wanted it to.
Xirei Yosiki

iiGB-Near

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:31 pm
User Image
Shu-Shuchun

"R-really!?" Shu-Shuchun smiled widely. "I wouldn't be a bother or anything?" She asked, not wanting to be a pest to someone so kind, or at all.

Mei

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:50 pm
User Image

"Course not, you would never be." Xirei said as she smiled more, softly hugging Shu-Shuchun. "You can live with us if you care to." She said softly.
Xirei Yosiki

iiGB-Near

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas