Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[ OFFICE ] Guidance Counselour : OPEN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:05 pm
King Inversitle

Bilious

Feeling that his work as a counselor was done, Hyde just nodded along to whatever it was the boil was talking about, and shuffled aimlessly through his papers. One in particular stood out, and he began to write what he felt was an eloquent reply, but then the student said that he appreciated Hyde and thought he was cool. Suspicion flooded the counselor's mind and he gave Bul a narrow eyed look as he tried to remember what the student had been saying. Something about...jelly stuff. Did he mean the HELL-O?

"Uh....that stuff. Yeah. Ok? Okay!" s**t, he needed to get rid of this kid and his "appreciation" and compliments. Better give him something else to do. Grabbing the nearest piece of scrap paper at hand he scribbled a note on it and handed it to Bul, this time actually getting up from his chair to usher the boil out. "Here you go, have fun! Wouldn't recommend trying this during any large event that involves catering, like prom, the kitchens can get a little fatal. If you ever see little bones in your food? Gnomes. A couple always end up missing limbs during events. Crazy times. Anyways, bye now."

He opened the door and saw another student out there. One that looked vaguely familiar. But then again, Igors. They all looked the same, right? "Oh hey, look. You do have a friend that is somewhat alive...ish, and he even came to wait for you, isn't that great?" As soon as Bul was outside, the door slammed shut before Christof could enter. As the two were left out in the hallway, they could hear the door lock with a firm snap. Then the sound of a bolt sliding home. Another lock closing. The rattle of heavy chains. Was that the sound of boards being hammered into place?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:10 pm
After a few months of peace and quiet the office door was...removed. By force and gnomes and a mean letter from the headmistress. The school counselor was still visibly pouting at the loss of his door when his next appointment was due to arrive. Pouting and drawing dirty picture of the headmistress and several gnomish Igors with fairly unlikely spare parts.  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:20 pm
The first time she came across the Counsellor's office, it had a closed door. Seeing as her appointment wasn't for some time yet, she didn't think anything of it as she wandered her way past. Once she thought she saw a bunch of gnomes carrying a door, but what would a group of gnomes need with a door? She was just seeing things. When she saw the Counsellor's office next, it was not only open, but it seemed to be very doorless in general; something that made her mildly uncomfortable. Wasn't the point of this to be, you know, private and confidential? Hmm. Maybe the rules had changed?

It still didn't occur to her that the mysterious door carrying gnomes had been the culprits.

"Umm...D-Dr. Hyde?" The little Vetala squeaked, knocking with a backwards hand on the, uh, doorframe? "I'm...uh, Amrita. And...h-here for the, um...appointment...?" Oh dear, he looked busy. Should she come back later?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:24 pm
"Yes. Hello. Sit down. Make yourself comfortable." His voice was even more apathetic than usual, and he didn't even bother looking at her."Sorry, there's no door." He added some extra lively hair to the headmistress's tentacle pits with a few vicious pen strokes.  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:28 pm
"O-oh, um, okay...and uh that's fine." But it wasn't. It wasn't fine. Inner Amrita was not okay with this. Actually, outer Amrita probably didn't look anymore keen on the idea either. But it couldn't be changed, could it? She stared at what she could see of the paper from where she sat; it wasn't much, but it didn't look like actual work. Huh. She was curious about it, but she mustn't derail! There was a purpose for today!

"Umm. I'm here 'cause...Iwantadifferentbody, but...idon'tknowifican." She didn't want passerbys to hear her! That would be embarrassing! Mostly if their little plan failed, but meh.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:34 pm
For the first time, Hyde actually took a moment to glance at the ghoul, didn't look so bad, in his opinion. But ghouls these days and their self-image...Hyde gave a small shudder. "So you've been having body issues then? Tell me, how does this make you feel." He went back to his drawing. The mouth of Hellma's natural form was really large, and really added to his creative-yet-feasible options as to what could be shoved into it and how many. Stupid she-beast thinks she can just send her officious little minions to take my door away...I'll show her...  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:40 pm
Amrita jolted to sit up straighter when he looked at her, and once it was over she scootched her chair a little closer to the desk, curiousity winning over to see what he was so intensely doodling.

"Umm...well, not really, I guess." Here, she started to fidget. Lately she'd been getting better at liking this body, but she still had, ah issues. "I just...want to look my age!" Oh, wait, she had things to ask! "But, um, see, my friends...they want to build me a new body, so..." There was a little pause; she couldn't quite tell what it was he was drawing, though it looked terrible...and she did want to be helpful!

"...M-maybeaddsandyclaws'hat?" It was a very quickly spoken suggestion, but a suggestion nonetheless.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:56 pm
He did one better and added both a hat and a reindeer. "Oh so hmmm...." Hyde glanced at her again, searching his mind for the right thing to say...damn, he saw this in a made-for-skelevision movie just last week. On the Deathtime channel. Not that he watched it that often it was just that the Extreme DOOMbuggy Rally: Really Hardcore Edition was on a different channel and he didn't feel like getting up and grabbing his remote.

"Ummm...so...oh! You feel like your outsides don't match your intestine. I mean..,.inside. What's inside. You're uh..heart and mind." Hyde began nodding to himself, yes, he was truly a master of counseling. Truly. "Well I guess it's a good thing your friends want to help, but...don't let them add parts you aren't comfortable with. Science-types can be a bit excitable when it comes to parts, you know." To emphasize this, he added a triple D bust to one of the Gnomigors and a laser cannon to the reindeer's head, the shape of which was fairly phallic.  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:08 am
...Oh jack he added a reindeer. He was good. Hrm.

"Uh...sure." Hopefully she wouldn't keep this heart OR mind though, they were both a little very rotten. Sadly, she had gotten a little distracted by his drawing to quickly register what he'd been saying. "Mm...Oh! I trust them, I don't think they'd give me..." Well, those, she added mentally, giving a very weak gesture to his drawing. Not that she could tell what they were, she just knew they looked really odd. Like, human world odd.

"And...um, do you think it's possible we - err, they - could make something that works?" That question was mostly for her own knowledge, really. But her next question was one she was told to ask. "Is there...a spare lab or something we - ah, they - could use to build it?" She really needed to stop pretending this was her project.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:19 am
"Hummm...well...I suppose..." he tapped his chin in contemplation, and then came to a decision. With a few swift strokes he added Arel into the picture. Yes. It was perfect. He would be hiding this in the library, right next to the Sex-Ed books. Those always got a lot of traffic. Right then, what were they talking about? Oh yes...labs. Well. That was a lot easier than talking about body image! "Your group can use the Advanced Hob Laboratories. Or A-HoLs as I like to call them." He gave a strange little titter and continued, "They're all out looking for spare parts during break and likely won't be back until the 10th October's festivities."

Carefully setting his drawing aside, he dug around in his desk before finally come up with a rather gooey set of keys and sliding them toward the ghoul. "One of those should work, just make sure to forget about this conversation should you leave a mess or destroy any equipment, mkay?"  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:24 am
"Oh good, I was worried..." She mummbled a little further about her relief, completely unaware he'd been talking to his drawing. It was probably for the best, anyway. "A-HoLs, got it." Amrita repeated both the abbreviation and the actual name over and over in her head, looking mighty serious the whole time. Wait, what about 10th october? Eh, probably not important.

"Thank you!" She squeaked happily, reaching out and taking the gooey keys without a second thought. Well, without much of a second thought, since her first instinct was to wipe the goo off on her dirty, bloody sari. "I will! ...Oh! One more thing! Do you, ah, think we need a teacher to overlook...?" The keys were already tucked away in the same place she hid her phone, which was somewhere between her ribcage and intestines.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:32 am
He gave her a look. "Only if you're a total masochist. Not that I'm one to talk badly about the Academy's 'esteemed' staff..." he actually threw out bunny quotes. He totally meant to talk s**t about the staff, "...but projects like this are best left DIY. Maybe Cricket or Ginger could be of use, but Cricket would find a way to make you like...half insect. And spending too much time around the lunchlady causes you to get really strange hair. Plus she's hard as hell to understand."

He gave her a small shrug, "I mean if you want to be an afro-tastic zombug-ghoul, who am I to judge. But still...if you have to have staff with you, just use a gnome to like...pull the leeeever or something."  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:00 am
Uh oh, a look.

Up until now, Amrita actually liked the staff; sure they were odd, and did things backwards, and made them do terrible things --- okay, maybe the staff wasn't so great in the first place, but! She didn't think that badly of them, at least? In either event, it was enough to scare her into doing this in the good ol' DIY fashion.

"I'd...I'd rather not. No, um, offense to afro-tastic zombugs of course..." She added quickly before trailing off, soon shaking her head. "And no, it's okay! I think we - er, they - can manage. Umm...I think...that's it, then?" Was she slready slinking out of her chair? Yes, yes she was.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:06 am
"You're still here? Shoo-shoo, off with you." he waved her off, but not before offering one last piece of advice, "...and if they try to go larger than D, do remember to ask for a reinforced spine, m'kay? Bye now."  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:33 pm
It was sometime before Christof returned to the councelor's office. He had... previously changed his mind after having a bristling Mr. Unstabul shoved at him, and had pushed the thought of possible "Adult help" far from his mind.

Until the notice had been slipped under his door.

His hands were trembling even worse this time, partly because he knew there would be no chickening out. Dr. Hyde wanted him for something... apparently.

Hopefully he didn't want to talk about his roof escapades. Or the graveyards he had stripped fairly well over the past year. Or the monstrosity slowly being built behind the undead dorms. He would have to drag it inside again, too many people were stumbling across it already- oh Hell's Bells what if it was about the Parts Inventorying?? Malodore had said it was very natural for a boil his age to have certain urges and what was the harm when he wasn't touching anyone and no one knew about it and oh Fear Alive he was probably in trouble...

A look of frozen terror on his face, the Igor forced himself inside with only a tight whine in his throat to announce his presence.  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff